TSL LABS

Yes that's right I've just heard of these oral only cycles and EQ only or bridging with primo and such maybe not realizing that fact they all shut you down.
I know what you mean but the way your writing it makes it appear that you believe testosterone won't shut you down

I know what you mean but the way your writing it makes it appear that you believe testosterone won't shut you down
No absolutely it will I'm just saying you can't run other compounds as a replacement for test at least a trt dose needs to be run in conjunction with anything else. I don't think you can just take EQ or any other compound by itself.

Test shuts down your natural production but replaces it artificially other compounds shut you down but don't replace your test.

I'm not sure if EQ will change TT levels. I know masteron can raise free testosterone levels of course. I do know guys who have been on eq and test and their TT was a bit higher however , so I assume it is possible.

Easy way to test for it is simply test again once you come off the eq and get bloods drawn once more.

I'm not sure if EQ will change TT levels. I know masteron can raise free testosterone levels of course. I do know guys who have been on eq and test and their TT was a bit higher however , so I assume it is possible.

Easy way to test for it is simply test again once you come off the eq and get bloods drawn once more.

I dont think so . I did a 500mg/wk EQ cycle with test at TRT levels and bloodwork came back at normal TRT levels (715ng) . So the EQ had no effect on my test levels...

Yes oral only cycles are stupid for obvious reasons but all exogenous testosterones and derivatives will shut you down regardless. EQ only cycles are fine, I've actually heard great things from this. Bridging or cruising with primo is fine I would switch from test e to primo e once and a while if it weren't so dam expensive.
I didn't mind the $ but 600mg of primo with test and masteron...that's alot of oil. Got old real fast.

Concrete man?

What happened to him and that lab?
Hey there, Frank...Concrete Guy is his handle. Imporium "Exit Scammed"and did so in text book fashion. Also, its Concrete GUY...not man. It's important that the correct handle is used. Especially when taking things off line and into the streets. Gotta keep the ID's of the guys involved straight.
This CG apparently a piece of shit out here in the 3d world @TorroXL...funny how the real life versions of such Garbage People reflect their on line personas. We know who and where he is.

Correct , hes a good T responder as my doctor would say...
I'm sure he's correct. I see "Non Responders" all the time down here. They are the HIV guys who sell their seros and Test C every month. One guy I know has dropped a few in the 5 plus years he's been supplementing his disability checks by dumping those boxes. Tax payers money hard at work. Hi, Ogh.

No absolutely it will I'm just saying you can't run other compounds as a replacement for test at least a trt dose needs to be run in conjunction with anything else. I don't think you can just take EQ or any other compound by itself.
Why not?

Hey there, Frank...Concrete Guy is his handle. Imporium "Exit Scammed"and did so in text book fashion. Also, its Concrete GUY...not man. It's important that the correct handle is used. Especially when taking things off line and into the streets. Gotta keep the ID's of the guys involved straight.
This CG apparently a piece of shit out here in the 3d world @TorroXL...funny how the real life versions of such Garbage People reflect their on line personas. We know who and where he is.

I'm sure he's correct. I see "Non Responders" all the time down here. They are the HIV guys who sell their seros and Test C every month. One guy I know has dropped a few in the 5 plus years he's been supplementing his disability checks by dumping those boxes. Tax payers money hard at work. Hi, Ogh.
Good morning Ben. How are you brutha? Ya, I remember Concrete Guy. Really sucks he exit scammed. I believe he was one of them cats that used Russian raws. Anyhow, I'm recovering from surgery. I'm out a few more months. I got big plans tho. Still doing the dam thing in Berdoo. Life's good no complaints. Except for the injury...

Good morning Ben. How are you brutha? Ya, I remember Concrete Guy. Really sucks he exit scammed. I believe he was one of them cats that used Russian raws. Anyhow, I'm recovering from surgery. I'm out a few more months. I got big plans tho. Still doing the dam thing in Berdoo. Life's good no complaints. Except for the injury...
I seen a concrete guy over at PM. I believe he got burned by 6fingers if I'm not mistaken.

I seen a concrete guy over at PM. I believe he got burned by 6fingers if I'm not mistaken.
This concrete guy in reference is the main rep for imporium labz. They are Russian. Concrete guy is like 70 and pulls busses with his ball bag... The lab would sell tons of gear in bulk.

This concrete guy in reference is the main rep for imporium labz. They are Russian. Concrete guy is like 70 and pulls busses with his ball bag... The lab would sell tons of gear in bulk.
Just found him. That's the same guy.

Sponsors