TSL LABS

I cant believe im reading all this
Gigalo has been here a while and is part of the "old" crowd. Were lucky to have him here. Then i see folks undermining security precautions simply out of ignorance. This is foolish and their isnt anything that can be said to the contrary

This thread has been troll infested since day one Trukker . I kinda like the lab and have done well on it but others have nothing better to do than hang out and blast it. All non-buyers...:confused:

I can't imagine most people ordering more than that unless they are a pro or using hgh. Most people dont need to blast 6 compounds and proviron and winstrol and all this shit pre contest.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

And who defines what is enough steroids to be considered "trafficking"? It's NOT the bodybuilders! It's the police. What may be a cycle to you is considered enough to bust you for trafficking!

I cant believe im reading all this
Gigalo has been here a while and is part of the "old" crowd. Were lucky to have him here. Then i see folks undermining security precautions simply out of ignorance. This is foolish and their isnt anything that can be said to the contrary

Not undermining it at all. But do u really think for a second. A free email provider is really that safe?? Or anything we do online. No matter the steps you take. If they want you they got you.

The fact that you're older than me... not entirely sure how old but you're definitely up there and you keep harassing me like a scorned ex GF or a child looking for attention shows how pathetic you are.

Also do me a favor and respect the sources thread and keep our petty shit out of it. If you want to go back and forth we got like 3-4 battle grounds we can go back to.

The fact that you're older than me... not entirely sure how old but you're definitely up there and you keep harassing me like a scorned ex GF or a child looking for attention shows how pathetic you are.

Also do me a favor and respect the sources thread and keep our petty shit out of it. If you want to go back and forth we got like 3-4 battle grounds we can go back to.
You're scum here....

images-20.jpg

I don't fucking get it. I've had no problems on my orders. 11 days from 1st email... Not quite worthy of complaint. My 2nd order he saved my ass, started a cycle before having everything, needed, and another source I was waiting for got caught up in usps... Long story short, tsl immediately sent my order BEFORE EVEN PICKING UP FUNDS!!! I received my order in 3 days of 1st email. Just placed my 3rd order. Paid this morning. Answered 1st email in about 36hrs... Let you know from here... I have NO complaints yet!

Not undermining it at all. But do u really think for a second. A free email provider is really that safe?? Or anything we do online. No matter the steps you take. If they want you they got you.
Dont gotta fight the bear
Only have to out run the weakest slowest prey
Get it?

I'm scum because I bought Anabolic Energy promo and Elite Genetics and you know what Felicia.... I had my window cracked the whole night. This morning my room was like a freezer. The test Prop I got from elite crystallized/crashed..... made with safflower oil... so there you go. lol

I don't need pictures and gifs to prove a point.

This thread has been troll infested since day one Trukker . I kinda like the lab and have done well on it but others have nothing better to do than hang out and blast it. All non-buyers...:confused:
This thread had almost caught up to Darius's thread in a matter of a few months if im not mistaken. (Post count) smh..

So I gave double reds today and wanted to pull bloods tomorrow. How much will that affect the numbers if at all? Should I hold off a week?

What people fail to realize too is the CULTURE of LE.

Meaning let's say there is a new chief of police and he wants to make a name for himself really fast. He just may pick on small time users to gain some quick recognition!

There are many reasons why LE may perform outside of the "norm".

Also, sometimes, the LE involved also "know" the individual and have no problem investing a lot into making that person's life miserable even if it technically is not "worth it".

(What might be considered a "winter bulk cycle" may be considered enough vials to consider you for trafficking! I've seen some HUGE cycles on this board ;))

Stay safe. It doesn't hurt to be cautious.
Iv had plenty of run in with the cop people that think they won't bust me I'm just a small fish are retarded cop take what they can get once you get busted for a bunch of small stuff it turns into big stuff so say a regular dude never been in trouble gets busted no biggie slap on the hand but then you have a guy that's Been it trouble a lot they throw the book at u last time I got bust the judge told me if I ever see you again (he's seen me all my life ) I'm gonna put the hammer down on you one reason I'm done well that and I like pussy not a big fan of showering with dudes

So I gave double reds today and wanted to pull bloods tomorrow. How much will that affect the numbers if at all? Should I hold off a week?
The serum in your blood is miniscule. Is it ideal? No, but your readings shouldnt be effected much. Your HCT should be about 3-4 points lower from your donation

Please leave a dollar at the door
Thank You :)

Makes sense and I was just be a pee brain. What steps do you suggest? Use of bitcoin etc

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Secure e-mail and bitcoin ATM!! Pretty good I hope. Can't trace $ or e-mail!! Comes down to customs, then they have all ur info. That's what always scares me!!

It's luck of the draw people. Doesn't matter if you only have a single fucking dbol pill. It's all illegal. From a single pill to a truck load... Pends on who you run into if they want to get you. Of course you may get less of a charge, but it is still a controlled substance. Don't think because it's not heroin you can just do what you'd like... Anyways, all is really irrelevant on this thread. Illigal is illegal, participate and you may find trouble, you may not... Good luck

bro i have told you in email we are taking care of you, no-one will get screwed i can assure you that. he went over it multiple times about TA, at the same time i agree 3 weeks is along time, but I've been in contact with you. you will get your order.

Yes and I appreciate you getting in contact with me. I'm just being a diva because I need some tren in my blood.