TSL LABS

I cant believe im reading this. Then i see folks undermining security precautions simply out of ignorance. This is foolish and their isnt anything that can be said to the contrary
Welcome to the new Meso mentality of noob dick riders o_O

Question and no I'm not interested in ordering. What is this labs minimum now ? thank you...

I cant believe im reading all this
Gigalo has been here a while and is part of the "old" crowd. Were lucky to have him here. Then i see folks undermining security precautions simply out of ignorance. This is foolish and their isnt anything that can be said to the contrary
Agreed! That's the second time I've seen a couple of these guys pop off at vet's who have been around and earned their spot here.. fucking crazy...

Yes and I appreciate you getting in contact with me. I'm just being a diva because I need some tren in my blood.

lol love the tren in the blood :) his tren is some of the best I've ever used.. 6 weeks in and had to cut it short was crazy..

I'm hoping his product is as good as everyone says it is... communication is something to leave to be desired.

Communication is lacking with you, because you literally botched your order so badly I have never seen one messed up so much before. Im actually emailing you now to let you know once again, its messed up........

Communication is lacking with you
No communication is lacking with all your customers!its hit and miss with you
because you literally botched your order so badly I have never seen one messed up so much before.
Another excuse
Im actually emailing you now to let you know once again, its messed up........
are you sure you emailing the right person as you fuck this up before

Damn...... Some impatient MF's up in here. Try not waiting till your just about to start or worse yet right before your about to run out cause you werent smart enough to order your whole cycle. A little forward thinking goes a long way.

Damn...... Some impatient MF's up in here. Try not waiting till your just about to start or worse yet right before your about to run out cause you werent smart enough to order your whole cycle. A little forward thinking goes a long way.
Lol im not bitching ive already recieved 4 orders im happy with everything so far. Just throwing it out there

I've never ordered from this guy I follow along for entertainment. He's been pretty clear from jump his ta and communication is shakey. Hell his boy chest came over and hit him for that too.

Now enough about the source lets get this thread back to entertainment. :rolleyes:

Communication is lacking with you, because you literally botched your order so badly I have never seen one messed up so much before. Im actually emailing you now to let you know once again, its messed up........

And I have the receipt showing that I had in fact sent the proper info... emailing you with it! This still does not negate the fact that your communication is lacking.

A bunch of baboons in here B66 . "Will ALL of the non-buyers please EXIT" o_O

download (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Youve been here long enough to make up your mind LES . Your just here to blast.
Get a life....
What blasting do I do in this thread? I rarely comment in it. This thread just goes all over the place so its good.
If I remember right you're not a regular customer either but I could be wrong.
As for the get a life comment ehhh c'mon man.