TSL LABS

What blasting do I do in this thread? I rarely comment in it. This thread just goes all over the place so its good.
If I remember right you're not a regular customer either but I could be wrong.
As for the get a life comment ehhh c'mon man.

There is a hell of alot worse labs in here than TSL . Ive watched a bunch of non-buyers like yourself blast this lab for no reason other than boredom . Totally undeserved .

So he didnt respond back to a few of you guys, did you see if you e-mailed him correctly ? I dont respond to idiots either....

There is a hell of alot worse labs in here than TSL . Ive watched a bunch of non-buyers like yourself blast this lab for no reason other than boredom . Totally undeserved .

So he didnt respond back to a few of you guys, did you see if you e-mailed him correctly ? I dont respond to idiots either....
When do I blast him? If you're referring to the comment about TA I made earlier that was the opposite of a blast. He said from the beginning that ta and communication was not his strong suit so I pointed that out to maybe minimize guys bitching about it.

Guys do hop in here and blast him just dont accuse me of it because "if" I've blasted him it hasn't been lately. Who knows maybe when I'm ready to order if his quality holds maybe I'll pull the trigger.

I am not for certain here, but I feel as though tsl won't reply to emails or pms if your previous posts appear dumb or ignorant.

Perhaps this is why some aren't getting replys? This is pure speculation of course lol.

Edit: and agree with @Les most entertaining thread as on meso.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When do I blast him? If you're referring to the comment about TA I made earlier that was the opposite of a blast. He said from the beginning that ta and communication was not his strong suit so I pointed that out to maybe minimize guys bitching about it.

Guys do hop in here and blast him just dont accuse me of it because "if" I've blasted him it hasn't been lately. Who knows maybe when I'm ready to order if his quality holds maybe I'll pull the trigger.

Im not singleing you out Les , your an alright guy and Seahawker and PNW"er which is a big plus in my book , just trying to clear out the trolls who will never buy but eager to blast. We are suppose to be exposing bad labs here .

Does TSL qualify as a bad lab ? Me : not at this point .

Im not singleing you out Les , your an alright guy and Seahawker and PNW"er which is a big plus in my book , just trying to clear out the trolls who will never buy but eager to blast. We are suppose to be exposing bad labs here .

Does TSL qualify as a bad lab ? Me : not at this point .
I got ya man. I agree with you at this point he hasn't done anything to be considered bad or shady that I've seen.
Go seahawks

I am not for certain here, but I feel as though tsl won't reply to emails or pms if your previous posts appear dumb or ignorant.

Perhaps this is why some aren't getting replys? This is pure speculation of course lol.

Edit: and agree with @Les most entertaining thread as on meso.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I totally agree bc I have no communication issues or problems ordering. So it makes me think a lot of the problem is people not following directions

Good thing I'm not looking for a source. Most of the threads here are filled with so much bull shit drama I would have to spend a whole day reading through a bunch of tough guys talkin shit. I used to like reading shit on meso but now it seems like it's a fucking soap opera every thread I check on. What a fucking joke

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Good thing I'm not looking for a source. Most of the threads here are filled with so much bull shit drama I would have to spend a whole day reading through a bunch of tough guys talkin shit. I used to like reading shit on meso but now it seems like it's a fucking soap opera every thread I check on. What a fucking joke

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

There you go....thats what outsiders think of Meso . Everyone happy ?? o_O

You been year a year and a half
Meso hasnt changed. Its the way its always been IMO. The underground is the least favorable way to spend my time

I agree certain parts are still the same , the foodie thread and Biggest thread are still the same . My favorites are the powerlifting threads. Good reads...

But the Underground is a zoo...

I agree certain parts are still the same , the foodie thread and Biggest thread are still the same . My favorites are the powerlifting threads. Good reads...

When HASNT it ever been a zoo?
Your one of the vets here. Been thru it seen it. Maybe you just need a break. The underground will frustrate even the best. Thats why i dont participate here often.

When HASNT it ever been a zoo?
Your one of the vets here. Been thru it seen it. Maybe you just need a break. The underground will frustrate even the best. Thats why i dont participate here often.
Never mind me guys, I'm jus a curious lil Rhino Hahahaha......Damn it's getting hot in these Rhinos "Jim Carrey” pet dick.....