TSL LABS

@Padawan hey man long time no see.... I know you took a beating when you first came here and I know I was one of them but I think it'd help if you could make more of a presence here in the absence of @thetsl to answer questions and help with some of the communication loss... it'd probably go along ways with some of the guys... just my thoughts man.... two of you can cover more ground than just one.

Ok I went to the lab section to post and there were two already made..wasn't sure if I should make my own thread or not...

Ok I went to the lab section to post and there were two already made..wasn't sure if I should make my own thread or not...

Sure. All blood tests deserve their own thread. Read the sticky and it should tell you how to title the thread

I was going to place a order this week but have still yet to recieve a email with the total an its been since Sat. So idk man. Im not botching just saying its difficult to do anything with no way of getting info on how much an when an how an who to send funds to.
But maybe just me idk

The post below are not the new labels.... I have those as well, and I received mine a while ago.

Snapchat post really? at least take labels off or cover them up.
And this is why I asked bro. After @thetsl has previous denied being on certain boards to Meso. I'm just trying to keep anything straight here. Inregards to what labels Meso members are receiving here compared to the other boards TSL is selling at.

I was going to place a order this week but have still yet to recieve a email with the total an its been since Sat. So idk man. Im not botching just saying its difficult to do anything with no way of getting info on how much an when an how an who to send funds to.
But maybe just me idk

Did you check your spam folder

I'm interested in finding out if it's legit primo and Anavar.

Or should I just settle for Eq and T-Bol to jump off?

I have found that people who post to get post count up, post countless worthless post etc, once you ignore them, the thread is easier to read.