TSL LABS

The single life suits you better when doing this.... my grocery bill for myself is like $100 a week. That includes 6lbs of frozen sirloin burgers, 9lbs of chicken breast, rice, sweet potatoes, grits, eggs and 3 cartons of milk. Tuna is for the family and dinners are with the family too.

The single life suits you better when doing this.... my grocery bill for myself is like $100 a week. That includes 6lbs of frozen sirloin burgers, 9lbs of chicken breast, rice, sweet potatoes, grits, eggs and 3 cartons of milk. Tuna is for the family and dinners are with the family too.
The local organic store sells whole rotisserie chickens for $5 each on Monday's. I stock up on 3-4 a week of those

The local organic store sells whole rotisserie chickens for $5 each on Monday's. I stock up on 3-4 a week of those

Good shit. Dark meat has all the nutrients in it. Reason guys stay away from the dark meat is it has more fat but I lost my virginity to a black girl so once you go black it's like you need that Oreo cookie lol... lol

We have a place around here called fresh market and every Tuesday they have whole boneless organic chicken breast on sale
$2.99 lb the wife is there as we speak. She gets about 12-13 lbs a week.

We have a place around here called fresh market and every Tuesday they have whole boneless organic chicken breast on sale
There's a fresh market about an hour from me..love that place

Costco sells chicken breast everyday for 2.99 a lb. but yours is organic. My breast are enhanced and suffered until their deaths lol

Costco sells chicken breast everyday for 2.99 a lb. but yours is organic. My breast are enhanced and suffered until their deaths lol
Lol it's a joke around here when we run out. I tell the wife to go get some GMO enhanced steroid chicken to hold us over lol. I was never a believer before but damn the organic taste and cook so much better.

Get the caramel popcorn mixed with pretzels and chips. Omfg I've been thinking about that ever since I moved fuck you you're so lucky. Pm me so you can send me some

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Buy a calf and get it butchered. It's how I do[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] saves tons of money. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We do this as well...We also get pork this way...both are damn good much better than store bought. I swear it has a richer flavor. Anyways I have 6 kids with the wife so grocery store, Costco own my ass...As well as gasoline bill!!

Sponsors