TSL LABS

@just shill - You are one angry lil man, can you say Napoleon complex haha let me guess you're about 5' 7"? How many times do you have to quote the same post to get all your comebacks out haha you're a bit slow eh? Or is it just to keep that post ticker going? So wow it is true haha i actually wasn't certain but that's quite comical that you really are a biter. No wonder you have absolutely nothing helpful to contribute, you simply don't know shit and are the new #1 shill on MESO!

@TSL - On another note yeah tsl let's see this super amazing fantastic sale that's going to make me pull the trigger.

@Just Fish is not a shill , hes just a common troll . Theres a difference . He obviously cant impress us with his physique so he tries to torment us with his gibberish. NEXT... :confused:

So you randomly acuse someone that you have no problem with of smoking meth. Then tell them they should be at the tanning salon or fist pumping. But that person is the one who needs to relax? Are you fucking shitting me?

Hey bud. @wedorecover is a solid dude here. The "random accusations" he threw your way is pretty much the standard type things that are said to people here when trying to get a point across. That point being that a lot of people here are tired of seeing your shit spewing from all the threads. You created you own personal thread. Why not just say whatever you want about all of these people in your thread and tag them to come join you there? That way we can easily find the important info in the threads without having to dig through a ton of useless crap. The shotgun schill posts have been more than enough here lately. Your method of posting in multiple posts, one right after the other, also causes even more unnecessary clutter in the threads. Please, have fun here. Just PLEASE try to keep the majority of your comments in your personal thread and tag members to join you there to see what you have to say about them. :confused::rolleyes::D

Hey bud. @wedorecover is a solid dude here. The "random accusations" he threw your way is pretty much the standard type things that are said to people here when trying to get a point across. That point being that a lot of people here are tired of seeing your shit spewing from all the threads. You created you own personal thread. Why not just say whatever you want about all of these people in your thread and tag them to come join you there? That way we can easily find the important info in the threads without having to dig through a ton of useless crap. The shotgun schill posts have been more than enough here lately. Your method of posting in multiple posts, one right after the other, also causes even more unnecessary clutter in the threads. Please, have fun here. Just PLEASE try to keep the majority of your comments in your personal thread and tag members to join you there to see what you have to say about them. :confused::rolleyes::D
^^^^^^^This....
And really lately there has been a shit ton of hating going on that previously wasnt that big a part of meso.
It makes it difficult to get to good info or hard to help someone.
Fish has his own thread now...canadaguy has one and i think someone started one called the knockout room.
Good ideas...so if someone needs to get called out for one reason or another it doesnt clutter up someones thread looking for info.

^^^^^^^This....
And really lately there has been a shit ton of hating going on that previously wasnt that big a part of meso.
It makes it difficult to get to good info or hard to help someone.
Fish has his own thread now...canadaguy has one and i think someone started one called the knockout room.
Good ideas...so if someone needs to get called out for one reason or another it doesnt clutter up someones thread looking for info.

That would be great if trolls like Fish would stay in their own thread , but they dont . They spread their hate & ignorance all over Meso , making navigating difficult because of the "caca clutter" ....J-Fish and his kind need to be 86"d. ;)

Meso is getting to be a perfect example of whats happens when you have a forum with no moderators , no oversight or real rules . One big free-for-all where one or two jerks can run or ruin the whole forum . Its also became a haven for all the crooks in the steroid world...:(

1000 likes

Love that little ignore button we have... I don't see shit he post unless I look through threads without logging in
Glad you mentioned it because I didn't even know about it. I added him to my list to keep from clogging up threads with his useless horseshit.

I tryed the IGNORE button but then found out the one I was blocking was talking crap about me and I didnt know it...:confused:

You seem like a level-headed guy and if you put someone in ignore, I would assume there's a good reason for it. If that individual was talking shit, my guess is that there's not one meso member that would listen to him. You're probably gonna be more at peace by keeping him on "ignore".

You are one lame ass fuck @Just Shill! And am i to get this straight, you've never even ran a cycle before? Haha not that it's not obvious from your avi but that makes you an even bigger shill you poser ass fake ass punk lil biter!

I guess I was right there is someone pulling the strings on you little bitches. Who told you that you stupid fucking loser? That's why your avi is blank fuckboy. My dick is thicker than your bitch ass arm

I would say you are correct Mr. Chicago. This is the same guy who's giving advice to guys on multi-compound cycles and telling them what and how much AI they should be using. People like this are dangerous and need exposed. Exhibit A.jpg

You seem like a level-headed guy and if you put someone in ignore, I would assume there's a good reason for it. If that individual was talking shit, my guess is that there's not one meso member that would listen to him. You're probably gonna be more at peace by keeping him on "ignore".
No doubt...OGH would really have to do some messed up shit for it to even pop up on most of ours radar