• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

TSL LABS

Me neither bor. LOL Thats why I'm asking those that really scrutinze their bloods to chime in. We AAS users are always above normal range, but when our numbers are high, when is it really a concern vs "that normal" in our world. That make any sense?

Compare it to other bloods you had and now if ypu have lets say 4x to 6x your good
But you test is prescribed the other gear wont be in there

Am i missing something here
Are u claiming the gear is bunk or underdose
You have test from your doc the other compounds wont show up i think
And is there any other bloods we can compare it too

Thats kinda the point here to see you exsiting bloods (testosterone level) and compare then after you pin
Am i wrong
I think he is wanting input on his labs excluding the test info since it is his TRT pharm script.

Am i missing something here
Are u claiming the gear is bunk or underdose
You have test from your doc the other compounds wont show up i think
And is there any other bloods we can compare it too

Thats kinda the point here to see you exsiting bloods (testosterone level) and compare then after you pin
Am i wrong

Not at all, I think everything looks consistent with the bloods. So for me, its not a question whether the gear is bunk or not. My concern is with evaluating the numbers in relation to my objectives and safty.

I think he is wanting input on his labs excluding the test info since it is his TRT pharm script.

Exactly.. Look, guys, I'm smart enough to understad my own labs. Its not rocket science, exactly. However, in the context of AAS there are ranges beyond the "normal" that we have come to accept as relativly harmless or acceptable by virtuy of the compounds we run.

With that say, people sayng that blood wont show anything beyond TRT are emphatically under-informed. If you know your compounds then you know what to test for..That's why the testing labs such as Private MD offer various panals. For instance, if your are taking say Anavar or Mast, wouldn't you what to know your before/during/after HDT levels. Isn't that and example of how to gauge your gear?
Moreover, you wont check for or scrutinize or worry over prolactin levels unless your running a 19-nor. Right?

But still not as much as the guy who doesn't post all the time..
LOL

Well by what your stating I'm an idiot, lol. I love to post and chat it up.

I wouldn't be 100% sure that the guy who posts a lot doesn't have real world knowledge or the ability to understand the compounds or the anatomy of the body. You can tell the ones who like to post to troll and don't know anything versus the ones who like to post and help people.

Truk knows his stuff that is for sure, read his past posts and you can for sure see his knowledge is well versed.

I agree that with newer members it's harder to trust the info being offered by us/them. I though have said multiple times that being in NY and having a hard getting consistently timed blood work is a pain in the ass. I have had to make choices based solely on "feel". I don't think this should make me less credible. I plan on contributing as much as I can an hope to be considered trustworthy. It was mentioned that blood work is a piece of the puzzle. The others are all those added benefits the aas offers. Those are my contributing pieces. It is also why I am pretty much only on this thread. It was the last lab I ran and am finishing it up now. With all that's been said so far so good.
But what your not understanding is just because you live in NY, it doesn't give you the right to give a guess that your gear is good and that's exactly what you would be doing without blood work. Is your health and the healthbof this community mean so little to you that you can't make a couple hour drive to get it done? Your statement alone made you very much less credible by telling everyone you really can't afford a few hours out of your life so just let me guess what's going in your body and mine. That's a very selfish and lazy act on your part my friend. This isn't a game and this shit is going in your body and ours. New members, especially the younger ones need to be led by example. If you give a review by example and it turned out to be HAMMERS Gear and it gave multiple members infections, guess what, that few hours you couldn't afford to give cost those members. Not being a dick, just trying to get you to understand your health and the health of this community is worth more than a few hour car ride.

PS- If you can't get blood work to back your claims, then there is plenty of other members who can and will give reviews based on fact and not a guess.

I wouldn't be 100% sure that the guy who posts a lot doesn't have real world knowledge or the ability to understand the compounds or the anatomy of the body. You can tell the ones who like to post to troll and don't know anything versus the ones who like to post and help people.

Truk knows his stuff that is for sure, read his past posts and you can for sure see his knowledge is well versed.

Don't get me wrong, you are not an idiot. I like reading the banter, if we didn't have it we wouldn't have much of a forum!

Don't get me wrong, you are not an idiot. I like reading the banter, if we didn't have it we wouldn't have much of a forum!

Well now I know for a fact you haven't read my posts because I don't typically engage in banter.

You are the guy I mentioned in last post about trolls, 3 posts to your name and insulting everyone, carry on troll.

No Offense to Trukker,
But as a newb, I don't think I would be taking his advice either. He just started pinning a little over 2 years ago himself. I think people put too much emphasis on how many posts someone has vs. their real experience. I am not sure I would automatically respect anyone that has that many posts in that short period of time.

Now looking at Ben or MandS, now those guys have been at it a long time and are invaluable to this board. But notice how much they post... I would rather my advice come from the guys that have been in the game 20 years, not someone with a ton of free time to post.

Food For thought Gents..
Your post makes zero sense. You say that's a lot of posts in a short time, but he has been here almost 3 years. I would credit his 2 year "HANDS ON EXPERIENCE" as a very educated choice. He didn't just jump on juice until he wasn't getting anymore natty gains and had a great base. So, if he has only been on juice 2 years that must also mean he just started researching and learning about AAS as well correct? Maybe just stepped in to a gym? Have you ever looked through the older posts at his younger years in the gym? He was still a beast before gear. You don't get this way being stupid, or not knowing what your doing. Tell everyone what else you know about Trukks knowledge and experience here on MESO and at the gym. Tell everyone how he became so well respected and let me give you a hint, it wasn't by post count number.

Well said sir! It's not like he's a shill for fairlife or something SMH:oops:

So much hypocrisy in this thread...
Please do give details sir. Don't hide your feelings like your E2 is so high you might start leaking from a few places. Please deliver your vast knowledge of this "hypocrisy" you speak of in this thread.

You'r a total dick...but your correct. :p

EDIT: just kidding about you bing a dick (sometimes). LOL.
It's all good even if you weren't kidding Brussels lol I have thick skin... This is a place of ego's and Tren. Bad tempers are just waiting to over flow with blistering conversations, that only us OCD minded, weight lifting, "vitamin taking, uneducated men could bare to even try to understand.

Please do give details sir. Don't hide your feelings like your E2 is so high you might start leaking from a few places. Please deliver your vast knowledge of this "hypocrisy" you speak of in this thread.

First off here's a napkin for you sir, you need it after that tribute to trukk.
Second, who has appointed you the authority in this thread? You call one member selfish and lazy for not sharing bloods with the community then commend or completely agree when another member with a so called "Internet name" says they would NEVER post such bloods. Where's the name calling in the latter instance?
You say everyone needs to have bloods done, then go on to say they don't matter much or they won't be trusted unless you are someone with idk 5k+ posts.
Why don't YOU go get some bloods after running tsl gear and tell US, the community, how you feel rather than sitting there acting like you can fucking micromanage this thread. Cluttering this with thread with more nonsense.

I hope that was clear enough for you. Didn't want to drag anyone's "name" through banter. God forbid I damage anyone's "name."

What name, damn delusional morons. Get the fuck off your high horse, you stick a pin in your ass just like the rest of us.

Que the white knights...

That is fascinating, that you can run up to 100mg of var and, reap the benefits and come out with you liver unscathed. I'm not being sarcastic. Your input is valuable. Nevertheless, you only know this to be a fact because you ran your bloods pre/mid/post.

Not post yet still on cycle but yes pre and mid. I also have reference to the fact i ran out of the var and I'm back in the gym and taking dandelion root 3x a day and still not as vascular as i was on the var

First off here's a napkin for you sir, you need it after that tribute to trukk.
Second, who has appointed you the authority in this thread? You call one member selfish and lazy for not sharing bloods with the community then commend or completely agree when another member with a so called "Internet name" says they would NEVER post such bloods. Where's the name calling in the latter instance?
You say everyone needs to have bloods done, then go on to say they don't matter much or they won't be trusted unless you are someone with idk 5k+ posts.
Why don't YOU go get some bloods after running tsl gear and tell US, the community, how you feel rather than sitting there acting like you can fucking micromanage this thread. Cluttering this with thread with more nonsense.

I hope that was clear enough for you. Didn't want to drag anyone's "name" through banter. God forbid I damage anyone's "name."

What name, damn delusional morons. Get the fuck off your high horse, you stick a pin in your ass just like the rest of us.

Que the white knights...
How many "Awesome Members" can you name? Use a little common sense and figure out exactly what would happen if any one of the Awesome Members posted good bloods in any lab thread....now use a little more common sense and figure out the most common tactic that lab will use after the influx of customers when making the next batch that needs stretch a little further with all off the new customers...logic is an amazing tool