UK GENTECH LABS

Well, seems like you have been reading it since you know it's the "umpteenth" time and that's all that matters to me Johnny :)

You referred to his join date in a negative way. Does that verbiage sound better to you?

Wasn't my intent. Stop trying to read between imaginary lines.

Going fishing!! Have a good night, Sworder.

Just curious since the evidence says otherwise.

As you so eloquently put it earlier, it takes two to tango Jim. I don't argue with myself, I argue with others when what they say makes little or no sense. You're more than welcome to stop arguing and contribute something to Meso yourself.

Just as expected, more nonsense I haven't the time for pathetic.

What are you alluding to exactly?

And why are you concerned at more fuel being thrown into the fire?

Take your butthurt for my buddy crap to another thread and let us discuss whether or not this lab is a scammer or not.

Whether i've been here two weeks or two years is irrelevant, id still form the same opinion of you and your cronies from reading this thread.

I believe you have already made that clear, absent some smoking gun as evidence, any UGL should be assumed GTG.

Hmm whatever happened to Jane-0 the PAC-S "independent lab" that was to repost and explain their results.

Yep more coincidental info that bodes poorly for any NEW UGL attempting legitimize baseless claims.

I haven't been here long so this comment may not carry much weight..

But why just not let the sleeping dog lie so to speak.. There has been a lot of vets fall out and leave the underground all together.. Why not just wait till it turns sour then someone will say and it will be left at that..

The whole argument is going nowhere anyway and there is no other option other than that without falling out.. If people want to buy from gentech they have read the thread and seen what it's all about, so ordering will be at there own risk.... Everyone has done there bit and going further will just result in more falling out, so why not just leave it at that?

I haven't been here long so this comment may not carry much weight..

But why just not let the sleeping dog lie so to speak.. There has been a lot of vets fall out and leave the underground all together.. Why not just wait till it turns sour then someone will say and it will be left at that..

The whole argument is going nowhere anyway and there is no other option other than that without falling out.. If people want to buy from gentech they have read the thread and seen what it's all about, so ordering will be at there own risk.... Everyone has done there bit and going further will just result in more falling out, so why not just leave it at that?

Because many new members or those peeping toms use the UG as a means to assess new labs.

Yet I do agree what has already been said is sufficient enough for most to make an informed decision about whether GT is worth a roll of the dice.

My last post was made bc apparent supporters of GT, XUPC in particular, stated the "lab tech" Jane-o would return to field the questions I posed well over one week ago.

Because many new members or those peeping toms use the UG as a means to assess new labs.

Yet I do agree what has already been said is sufficient enough for most to make an informed decision about whether GT is worth a roll of the dice.

My last post was made bc apparent supporters of GT, XUPC in particular, stated the "lab tech" Jane-o would return to field the questions I posed well over one week ago.

I agree with you, but don't you think that people are going to make there own decision as it stands BC the thread is not making any progress in iether direction, so people are going to order regardless... But if you guys leave it as is you won't spoil any friendship or respect that you have for each other!

Meso can't take any more of this to tell you the truth, it's lost one valuable member to the underground, can it take any more to leave? I don't think so!

Let me tell you what happens, Gary.. You'll send "highly respected people" good gear (unless you're a total idiot) to do testing and then, almost overnight, orders will roll in from hundreds of members. Now, either you'll intentionally scam these people or you won't be able to keep up with a demand that you can't even imagine. Corners will be cut and quality will be shit. This is why we don't do samples here, get it? "

Here is Johnny's initial post, keep in mind how that applies to a HPLC/MS on one vial. This underground is so ANTI source, it's like you don't want a source.

And no "respectable member" is from what I see giving out sources or openly discussing the ones they use.

There is no "information" on Gentech... He wrote and said he offered products and could provide samples. @GaryG I wouldn't limit it to "respectable members," just a tip to you. Also, probably want to create a new thread or something, nobody is gonna want to read 40 pages of BS.

This is the mind set in the underground. All labs are here to scam people.

There is a suspicion that since all UGLs that come here scam the members they should be avoided and also they have been called GE-TM..

Then the rest of thread is a sandbox :)

Meso can't take any more of this to tell you the truth, it's lost one valuable member to the underground, can it take any more to leave? I don't think so!

Any member that "is lost" because they can't take constructive criticism is NOT VALUABLE.
The opposite is true, Meso is a better place without members that can't provide constructive comments in an argument, resorts to personal attacks and can't take advice on how to better a discussion. This doesn't apply to the person in question, it's a general statement.

Try to dispute the above statement without resorting to personals.

Last edited:
I understand CBS frustration some just don't get it. A whole lot of work and frustration goes
into keeping unscrupulous ugl's from infiltrating this forum. It is a job in which goes with a huge amount of criticism because most members hold on to a pipe dream of that unicorn btw how is the unicorn doing. Your name gets dragged through the mud, alwayys accused of an agenda working for someone else, throw in a death threat or two plus your threaten your family and people want to bitch about tactics. There are only some things left to science but if we let every scumbag go until science proves them wrong there will be countless members out of countless dollars.

I understand CBS frustration some just don't get it. A whole lot of work and frustration goes
into keeping unscrupulous ugl's from infiltrating this forum. It is a job in which goes with a huge amount of criticism because most members hold on to a pipe dream of that unicorn btw how is the unicorn doing. Your name gets dragged through the mud, alwayys accused of an agenda working for someone else, throw in a death threat or two plus your threaten your family and people want to bitch about tactics. There are only some things left to science but if we let every scumbag go until science proves them wrong there will be countless members out of countless dollars.
That's why people need to THINK and do research and read the reviews about labs, and when the red flag goes up on one it's surely best to read and heed

@Sworder what was the trigger that set you off on bringing this
There is a suspicion that since all UGLs that come here scam the members they should be avoided
? Why now, in this thread alone and not in any of the many ugl's that have been bashed and run off?

You make some eloquent and fairly sound arguments, but what is your motive, your objective in this? If your just making a point, why wait for this lab to make it? Just asking!

That's why people need to THINK and do research and read the reviews about labs, and when the red flag goes up on one it's surely best to read and heed
The red flag goes up right away lol in every source thread.

I understand CBS frustration some just don't get it. A whole lot of work and frustration goes into keeping unscrupulous ugl's from infiltrating this forum. It is a job in which goes with a huge amount of criticism because most members hold on to a pipe dream of that unicorn btw how is the unicorn doing.

What does infiltrating the forum mean exactly? What "job" is this? Oh lol, never mind I can see here:
https://thinksteroids.com/community...ers-with-phony-test-results-beware.134364273/

IN CONCLUSION: Every source can be good or bad, every source has an ability to "scam" without forewarning and NO testing can be done on the vials to detect this. The testing in my opinion is just going to give a false sense of security.

If you want to help the forum, provide good source for the members and discuss them. Give them options.... Ohhh, nobody wants to share the golden goose huh?

@Sworder what was the trigger that set you off on bringing this
? Why now, in this thread alone and not in any of the many ugl's that have been bashed and run off?
You make some eloquent and fairly sound arguments, but what is your motive, your objective in this? If your just making a point, why wait for this lab to make it? Just asking!

Why now? Because I don't have much to do at the moment. Why this lab? This lab is just an example of how every other lab gets treated.
I disagree with Labmax as a whole, that's a shit test. The HPLC/MS testing is being interpreted to apply to things that it doesn't apply to.
I guess I am being the Source's Lawyer, even so, are my points valid?

And honestly I don't see anybody questioning members statements that are given out as the truth:
Let me tell you what happens, Gary.. You'll send "highly respected people" good gear (unless you're a total idiot) to do testing and then, almost overnight, orders will roll in from hundreds of members. Now, either you'll intentionally scam these people or you won't be able to keep up with a demand that you can't even imagine. Corners will be cut and quality will be shit. This is why we don't do samples here, get it? "

My motive? First of all, if my motive was something like profiting because I work for a source which people accuse me of and me wanting to sell raw powder because I said homebrewing is a smarter option. I would lie to you.

This question is like asking the source himself to pat his own back which we do when we ask for information. A source will give the answer you want to hear.

My answer: To provide information and a different perspective.

Don't take my answer as the truth, look at my previous posts. What content do I post? Do I actually try to help people? Do I make valid points? Did I receive free gear to make a cycle log? Yes, so? :D

All I ask of people is to read the messages and not the titles and names. Don't judge a book by its cover. If a member has been here 2 days, who cares? If it is in regards to AAS use and the point the person is making is in regards to it. Ask them about their experience.

The "new comers" that have contributed to this thread can easily spot that this thread is not productive of informative. Doesn't take AAS experience to see that.

Last edited:
Dude whatever why now where have you been? 9 out of 10X WE are right give me the empirical data that we aren't. You have an agenda it might not be one of financial interest but you have an agenda sworder.

Dude whatever why now where have you been? 9 out of 10X WE are right give me the empirical data that we aren't. You have an agenda it might not be one of financial interest but you have an agenda sworder.

Of course, everybody has an agenda. My agenda is to keep people thinking, provide information, don't let others think for you. Form your own opinion and always question things. Promote discussions, learn. Damn CBS would hate those sentence structures..

9 out of 10 times you are right about what? I cannot dispute you or give empirical evidence when I don't understand what you are right about?

Do you even know what you are right about? A vial "failing" a Labmax because a person didn't include fresh batteries?

Ahh labmax again I don't think you have seen me in that thread have you? No 9 out of 10 are fly by night operations that have maybe at best a 40-50% chance at providing gear better then 50% pure. I see your agenda you are bored and jaded. Good luck with that respond as needed but your thick ass skull deserves no more out of me.

Sworder all ugl's come to
Meso come here because they can't effort to pay sponsorship. Just starting out with no q/c to speak off. If they fail they change names And comeback. I have seen it over and over in the last couple years I have been here. You have a past shows you have no integrity. This is not a personal attack this is a fact. I commend you for how long you stayed civil and thru to the point you want to make. Very smooth with your approach and almost polite. But That's not who you are.

Ahh labmax again I don't think you have seen me in that thread have you? No 9 out of 10 are fly by night operations that have maybe at best a 40-50% chance at providing gear better then 50% pure. I see your agenda you are bored and jaded. Good luck with that respond as needed but your thick ass skull deserves no more out of me.
If you want me to provide empirical evidence to refute you.

Can you please provide empirical evidence that supports "9 out of 10 are fly by night operations that have maybe at best a 40-50% chance at providing gear better then 50% pure?"

No you can't, as you said "my think ass skull deserves no more out of me" which is classified as a deflection and personal attack. You do not want to discuss this and throw numbers out of your arse.

Damn the motto in Meso really seems to be : DEFLECT, MAKE PERSONAL ATTACKS, CHANGE SUBJECT, MAKE HUMOROUS COMMENTS BUT ALWAYS DEFLECT.