Done by French Lab Test group

Anavar / Oxandrolone 20mg @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals *EU warehouse**

lot number: ....
expiration date : ....
result :
-Pill 1 = 12,31mg = -38,5% underdosed
-Pill 2 = 12,46mg = 37,7% underdosed

Remark :
-Voilà it is important to have lab tests from a trusted third party. If you want more lab tests make a donation, thank you for your help.

- @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals please refund us the cost of the lab test to our BTC wallet. Please refund your customers included the one who provided this sample.

Blind lab test :

4366E782-F8EF-4885-A914-54BB19C6C14E (2).jpg

As mentioned in the past, all your lab tests aren't accepted by us because of your history of hate of us, you have tried several times to smear our reputation and you bashed us here and on french meso since first day and tried all your best to spread rumors and BS, you samples in dirty vials and you published the results, and you hided real lab tests, so it wouldn't surprise me if you send anavar 10mg instead of 20mg to pass it off as underdosed.

And again anavar 10mg and 20mg were tested by @SkankHunt and they were dosed correctly:

The 20mg anavar I got from you was for a customer. It tested well and he doesn't wish to share to results.

Got a shitload of the 20mg var too. Shit is on point and can't beat the price.

I told you before that it is pointless to spend more money on testing our products because I will never accept these lab test results because we don't trust you, I don't know how much you spent 1000$-1300$ , it is only lost money, it will never be took into consideration

Our lab test are not accepted and worth nothing in the eyes of Qingdao rep!?
So why have you published 100 of times our good lab test to promote your products.
Magically it’s worth nothing when we get bad results
This is serious illness.

We publish 100% of our lab tests. We have 0 problem with any sources. We have been accepted by all except from Qingdao only when we get bad result.

At the moment, only 1 lab test for anavar 20mg fron EU warehouse exist.
It is underdosed for almost 40% !
The member who gave the samples is a great Qingdao customer. There is no doubt this is well anavar 20mg from Qingdao. Where would have we found some 12,5mg anavar ??

We understand that the rep is not going to refund us.
However it would be professional to compensate the customers for their lost.

It is unnecessary to lie and say BS about our group. We have never lied and we have always been transparent. Which is not the case of Qingdao rep, who has even published fake janoshik lab test.

We do not give any recommendation. Meso members are adults.

Our lab test are not accepted and worth nothing in the eyes of Qingdao rep!?
So why have you published 100 of times our good lab test to promote your products.
Magically it’s worth nothing when we get bad results
This is serious illness.

We publish 100% of our lab tests. We have 0 problem with any sources. We have been accepted by all except from Qingdao only when we get bad result.

At the moment, only 1 lab test for anavar 20mg fron EU warehouse exist.
It is underdosed for almost 40% !
The member who gave the samples is a great Qingdao customer. There is no doubt this is well anavar 20mg from Qingdao. Where would have we found some 12,5mg anavar ??

We understand that the rep is not going to refund us.
However it would be professional to compensate the customers for their lost.

It is unnecessary to lie and say BS about our group. We have never lied and we have always been transparent. Which is not the case of Qingdao rep, who has even published fake janoshik lab test.

We do not give any recommendation. Meso members are adults.
Always the same bullshit that gave you zero credibility.

You say "We publish 100% of our lab tests" which is not true, you were forced to publish the good lab tests, when they were leaked by one of your members in public against your will, because he was against your policy, because you only published the bad tests.

We started on Meso US, you ran off to publish the only underdosed lab test you had, with the mention "underdosed".. then you created a fake account to make bad crimping feedbacks, which you made pass for an idiot on meso us ... good that at the very first beginning ..

"why have you published 100 of times our good lab test to promote your products?"

As you used some lab tests to make bad publicity, I used the rest to make good one, it's more a losing battle than you are in leading ^^

The list is long:

You lied about the results of our products at the very beginning to encourage me to buy and pay you for these lab tests and I denied unlike the other souces that you keep cocksucking.

You tried to pressure me by posting a bad lab test, and it still didn't work..

Once the rest of the lab tests were published and shared by one of your members who no longer agreed with your relentlessness, you had no choice but to publish them on your site because meso members putted pressure on you to share all and they were good ;)

You tested our trenbolone enanthate, trestolone acetate, and you had not created the topics dedicated to the results, unlike the other labs to which you promote.

So yes I have my reasons why you are liars, relentless, far from any neutrality.. and the proof, no one supports you in your approach and squabbling neither here or in french meso, you receive zero donations there, and NBC here about your BS.

You are 100% accurate on lying ! Good job !
What about the almost 40% underdosed anavar ???
All the proofs of our spotless ethic are here on meso.
All our words and lab tests are supported by facts!
Stay in your schizophrenia. Hopefully you can find some peace one day

i believe you mentioned somewhere that you also tested their test enanthate and it came underodsed back aswell, tried looking for it in your thread history but cant find it

Could you post it too? im using their test enan right now and it makes me uncomfortable hearing this..

Test Report #12229.png

No biggie. It's cheap. Just take extra. We can't offend Dingdong Sigma with this pesky science stuff. They might leave and then what will happen to the shills, phonies, and DYELs that protect their thread?

Monday I’m sending in 200 primo and 100 tren ace. I’ll report back in a few weeks when I get the results. I’m skeptical on the tren as of now. Anecdotally I’ve seen a dramatic drop off after switching from GL tren, to QSC. We will see what the numbers say I I pretty much feel as if I’m no longer on tren at this point. I was absolutely kicking ass on GL tren. I’ve been on QSC var (20mgx3) for two weeks now. No crazy pumps but my strength is up. Debating sending in the var for testing now.

I’m skeptical on the tren as of now. Anecdotally I’ve seen a dramatic drop off after switching from GL tren, to QSC. We will see what the numbers say I I pretty much feel as if I’m no longer on tren at this point.
Did you have the GL tren tested too?

Edit: Their Tren Ace has recently been tested.

test-report-22742-png.171687

Last edited:
Monday I’m sending in 200 primo and 100 tren ace. I’ll report back in a few weeks when I get the results. I’m skeptical on the tren as of now. Anecdotally I’ve seen a dramatic drop off after switching from GL tren, to QSC. We will see what the numbers say I I pretty much feel as if I’m no longer on tren at this point. I was absolutely kicking ass on GL tren. I’ve been on QSC var (20mgx3) for two weeks now. No crazy pumps but my strength is up. Debating sending in the var for testing now.
You should be fine with Qingdao oil. Still it would be interesting to see the lab test of primo and tren. I have never seen huge underdosed on their oil. except primo 100 with 17% underdosed.
Atm the pills are more questionable.
Did you buy the 20mg anavar form the Eu warehouse ? If so it it would be worth it to send it for testing.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals have you ever received positive testing from this group and quoted it in your thread before as proof of your products? Because if you have yet now claim they are lying, that doesn't look good. I don't remember if you have or not.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals have you ever received positive testing from this group and quoted it in your thread before as proof of your products? Because if you have yet now claim they are lying, that doesn't look good. I don't remember if you have or not.
I always claimed that they are dishonest and cannot be trusted since first day, knowing that the first test done was the HGH, and it was positive and I have always maintained my stance towards them that these shits can't be trusted no matter what results they come out so when they come out a good result like trestolone and tren e i tell them keep wasting your money MF, never in my life will I trust you whether you post good or bad, because the conflict was rather personal from day one, and I demonstrated their lies several times from the beginning of the thread.
first lie was telling everyone that 100% of our lab tests are underdosed to blackmail me to refund the lab tests, then once the first one was leaked by one of their members here in english, and that was HGH the most expensive one, London went full retard and bashing us became the goal of his miserable life, that was when no one trusted them anymore in both forum, then several things happened after that only supported my statements and my opinion towards these POS.

Yes we have few good lab test of Qingdao product.
Yes, The rep has promote his products by using our lab test.
However when it is bad lab test, he jumps on his crack and cry all over.

He has quoted us and good lab test in hundreds of his post.
Here is a little sample :

q2.jpgq1.jpgq3.jpgq4.jpgq5.jpgq6.jpgq7.jpgq8.jpg