US domesctic only getting. caught: after browsing this forum + web: conclusion

lamehack

after trying to find some definitive answer by browsing the web and this forum, i came to the following conclusion:
a) nobody did seem to get really caught (+prosecuted) for ordering US domestic UGL
b) some people got USPS criminal investigation letters for ordering US domestic once the supplier was being tracked by LE and or busted, but the outcome of those letters did not lead to any prosecution as far as available info
c) a lot of people got into trouble ordering oversees, mostly due US customs intercepting packages and doing controlled deliveries. most got just a seize letter when getting caught but there is a few exceptions to this
d) some people claim domestic orders did in fact lead to prosecution, we just do not know about this and/or there is no public info on this
e) there is a few public news articles about a cop being busted somewhere on the east coast for ordering domestic.
f) some people got busted while driving with AAS/UGL during traffic stops, although the traffic stops was mostly unrelated (license/violations etc)

conclusion:
a) risk is extremely low (but not 0)
b) driving with UGL stuff is stupid
c) ordering oversees is stupid
d) ordering larger amounts and/or raws has also heightened risk

USA is fucked up. Fenta is killing people left and right and LE is busting people for roids while someone is shooting smack right in the pavement.

USA is fucked up. Fenta is killing people left and right and LE is busting people for roids while someone is shooting smack right in the pavement.
They are not interested in public safety. They just want to impress the boss and justify spending 10's of millions of dollars in the eyes of a moronic public.

Also:

1. One can use a stud finder with wire detector on a pack to detect tracking devices for a CD. It may be a false positive or negative, but could be another source of info
2. Vet sources carefully and only buy from ones trusted in quality all around: of the packaging, customer service, and the product itself
3. Don't use the tracking info on usps website until much later
4. A busted source giving your info as a customer to LE isn't enough for a search warrant, but a seized pack discovered to have controlled substances is absolutely enough for one. And in some states the warrant can include electronics too. With that...best to clean house however possible when ordering. If, when served with a warrant, your house is clean and you just deny any knowledge of the pack, you could get off scot-free. However, what almost always ends up happening instead of a CD or search warrant is just a pack seizure letter if address is clean
5. Don't be dumb enough to order through fedex or ups

Also:

1. One can use a stud finder with wire detector on a pack to detect tracking devices for a CD. It may be a false positive or negative, but could be another source of info
2. Vet sources carefully and only buy from ones trusted in quality all around: of the packaging, customer service, and the product itself
3. Don't use the tracking info on usps website until much later
4. A busted source giving your info as a customer to LE isn't enough for a search warrant, but a seized pack discovered to have controlled substances is absolutely enough for one. And in some states the warrant can include electronics too. With that...best to clean house however possible when ordering. If, when served with a warrant, your house is clean and you just deny any knowledge of the pack, you could get off scot-free. However, what almost always ends up happening instead of a CD or search warrant is just a pack seizure letter if address is clean
5. Don't be dumb enough to order through fedex or ups
Ummmm… checking packs for bugs? With a stud finder? Couldn’t they just go to the address on the package?

And number 4, Where exactly are you getting this from guy? If LE busts a source and really wants the customers, which I’ve never heard of, I’m sure they could seize the computer of the source, or the source could give them the emails. That’s plenty for whatever warrants they want.

Also, What’s wrong with ups? Why would that matter?
Seriously where are you getting this stuff from?

What’s wrong with ups? Why would that matter?
I am gonna go on a limp here, since I don't live in that shithole country, but ups/fedex are private companies so they can search through packets, but usps is gov so they need a warrant if its domestic.

I am gonna go on a limp here, since I don't live in that shithole country, but ups/fedex are private companies so they can search through packets, but usps is gov so they need a warrant if its domestic.
I bet you thought it was limp this whole time lol.

Why would ups or fedex just start opening your packages?
Why would they even care what you’re mailing?
You don’t get special protections from the government when you break the law by using the government mail service. If anything, you just removed the step of them having to deal with a third party organization. As far as I know USPS is just cheaper for small parcels.

Ummmm… checking packs for bugs? With a stud finder? Couldn’t they just go to the address on the package?

And number 4, Where exactly are you getting this from guy? If LE busts a source and really wants the customers, which I’ve never heard of, I’m sure they could seize the computer of the source, or the source could give them the emails. That’s plenty for whatever warrants they want.

Also, What’s wrong with ups? Why would that matter?
Seriously where are you getting this stuff from?
1. If you trust your wire-detecting stud finder which detects open electrical wiring, and the packaging looks super sus for whatever reason, you can write return to sender on the pack and not claim it. Melissa Bumstead got busted with the help of a bug and the fact that she opened the pack. (A fitness influencer and bodybuilder was charged with 6 counts of drug possession after investigators say she received a package of steroids). That said, I imagine these tracking devices are probably made to be undetected by stud finders
2. No, past records aren't enough for a warrant. These records could have easily been tampered with. You could've given your address to a bad acting GNC employee for all we know. If we are in an age where phishing is a thing, AND where people receive amazon orders that they didn't order so that the actual orderers can falsely claim they received the merchandise and it works well (Amazon Scam Warning: Beware of Deliveries You Didn't Order), then we can easily mount the defense that someone else sent the illegal merchandise to your door and you have no idea how it got there. There's nothing stopping some source shill from: phishing for your name and address, shipping cheap gear to it, posting on a telegram chat "hey I just got my pack bro" with the tracking info to show that the pack landed, and then 2 weeks later saying "wow SteroidLabsINC's stuff is the shit bro"
3. UPS and Fedex don't need warrants to open packages, USPS does. That's very basic knowledge for this stuff dude

Them ultimately opening your package and finding contraband is a different story. In that case, there is physical contraband before there eyes that is being shipped to where you live. The next question then becomes "what other contraband does this person have at their place?". Different from seeing a name and info on a long list

Last edited:
Why would ups or fedex just start opening your packages?
Why would they even care what you’re mailing?
You don’t get special protections from the government when you break the law by using the government mail service. If anything, you just removed the step of them having to deal with a third party organization. As far as I know USPS is just cheaper for small parcels.
You need a warrant to open domestic mail that is transported by USPS. You don't need a warrant to open a FedEx/UPS package. Why would they open it? #1 reason is leakage from broken vials/amps

You need a warrant to open domestic mail that is transported by USPS. You don't need a warrant to open a FedEx/UPS package. Why would they open it? #1 reason is leakage from broken vials/amps
So if your usps pack is leaking you think they won’t open it?

So if your usps pack is leaking you think they won’t open it?
As per 39 CFR 233.11.

Policy. When the Chief Postal Inspector or designee determines there is a credible threat that certain mail may contain a bomb, explosives, or other material that could endanger life or property, including nonmailable firearms, the Chief Postal Inspector or designee may, without a search warrant or the sender's or addressee's consent, authorize the screening of such mail by any means capable of identifying explosives, nonmailable firearms, or other dangerous contents in the mails.
It needs do be identified as a serious threat to property or life and fall into one of the aforementioned categories. Anything else needs a warrant.

FedEx/UPS need diddly squat.