US domesctic only getting. caught: after browsing this forum + web: conclusion

1. If you trust your wire-detecting stud finder which detects open electrical wiring, and the packaging looks super sus for whatever reason, you can write return to sender on the pack and not claim it. Melissa Bumstead got busted with the help of a bug and the fact that she opened the pack. (A fitness influencer and bodybuilder was charged with 6 counts of drug possession after investigators say she received a package of steroids). That said, I imagine these tracking devices are probably made to be undetected by stud finders
2. No, past records aren't enough for a warrant. These records could have easily been tampered with. You could've given your address to a bad acting GNC employee for all we know. If we are in an age where phishing is a thing, AND where people receive amazon orders that they didn't order so that the actual orderers can falsely claim they received the merchandise and it works well (Amazon Scam Warning: Beware of Deliveries You Didn't Order), then we can easily mount the defense that someone else sent the illegal merchandise to your door and you have no idea how it got there. There's nothing stopping some source shill from: phishing for your name and address, shipping cheap gear to it, posting on a telegram chat "hey I just got my pack bro" with the tracking info to show that the pack landed, and then 2 weeks later saying "wow SteroidLabsINC's stuff is the shit bro"
3. UPS and Fedex don't need warrants to open packages, USPS does. That's very basic knowledge for this stuff dude

Them ultimately opening your package and finding contraband is a different story. In that case, there is physical contraband before there eyes that is being shipped to where you live. The next question then becomes "what other contraband does this person have at their place?". Different from seeing a name and info on a long list
So you really don’t believe a source giving LE over their emails would be enough for them to get a warrant?
I’m not sure what to say to that. It’s definitely not evidence enough that anything actually occurred for a conviction as far as possession, or conspiracy to possess, but it’s a clear transaction record. If the source says, yes these are my business records, that’s literally someone saying here’s the exact person and place the drugs were. Check right there. How is that not enough for a warrant?

Do you scan your parcels with a stud finder?

It needs do be identified as a serious threat to property or life and fall into one of the aforementioned categories. Anything else needs a warrant.

FedEx/UPS need diddly squat.
This interests me so I looked into what you’re saying.

First the protection of needing a warrant to open mail only applies to first class mail products. This is like regular mail, you put a stamp on. It doesn’t apply to the flat rate boxes most domestic shippers use or even priority mail.

Next, once something is leaking, it doesn’t matter anyway really because it’s a safety issue. They can, if they want, open the pack to see what is leaking so they know how to safely handle the material, and deal with human exposure.

I have an acquaintance who is a postal carrier. I’m waiting to hear back from him because I’m curious how this would go down.

The massive volume of mail that USPS handles per employee is another factor to consider. And it needs to involve a postal inspector that decides if it's threatening or not. It's a cumbersome procedure that usually means if it's not an obvious threat (ticking or vibrating and or smell) it's just overlooked.

Anyway, were I reside no one usually don't give a flying fuck about PEDs unless you are selling so...

Just stay safe

So you really don’t believe a source giving LE over their emails would be enough for them to get a warrant?
I’m not sure what to say to that. It’s definitely not evidence enough that anything actually occurred for a conviction as far as possession, or conspiracy to possess, but it’s a clear transaction record. If the source says, yes these are my business records, that’s literally someone saying here’s the exact person and place the drugs were. Check right there. How is that not enough for a warrant?

Do you scan your parcels with a stud finder?
Just in my opinion, its far too easy to fake email records. That said, the emails will have a btc address attached to them, but then LE has to track down which wallet paid the address, and then find the wallet. In my eyes, its a mix of emails being easy to fake + lots of work to find each customer. Worst case scenario, they'll go after someone who's ordered the most.

Also, I guarantee you (i.e. if you've ever ordered anything from amazon) that there are at least a thousand scammers in India and Nigeria that know your name and your address.

They do actually.
Just enter the promo code BICYCLE HANDLE at checkout for big savings.

Because when you get popped and go to the joint, youll be alone so long you’ll end up masturbating to the point your dick ends up shaped like a bicycle handle when you’re finally released from jail.

This interests me so I looked into what you’re saying.

First the protection of needing a warrant to open mail only applies to first class mail products. This is like regular mail, you put a stamp on. It doesn’t apply to the flat rate boxes most domestic shippers use or even priority mail.

Next, once something is leaking, it doesn’t matter anyway really because it’s a safety issue. They can, if they want, open the pack to see what is leaking so they know how to safely handle the material, and deal with human exposure.

I have an acquaintance who is a postal carrier. I’m waiting to hear back from him because I’m curious how this would go down.
Incorrect. Priority and a few other services are listed as not even xray scanned as well. They need a warrant to open all mail.

Then how do people get in trouble for leaking packs in the first place?
Probably if it's leaking it's torn open and they can see it. All parcels and mail are protected at usps. The only ones that can be opened are agriculture shipments or shipments that by law can be inpected.....but you agree to that when shipping those items. All regular packages you order like ebay and amazon are protected and need a warrant to open.Some like priority and some business store services are even listed as non xrayed on the usps web page. I guess they market not xrayed services because they get delivered faster due to less steps. I won't name a popular source here but he uses one of the business features so I searched it because at first I wondered why it was shipped this service....when I saw non screened and xrayed I understood. Lol

Last edited:
There is only 3 reason a usps package can be opened without a warrant.

1. Appears dangerous ( leaking could fall into this category)

2. International mail

3.Fisa court investigation

That's it or agricultural shipment but youagree to those. Like shipping fish.

Everything you get shipped usps is first class protected or better like priority. When your talking non protected that's like pre sorted standard ( junk mail) lol

You can't receive a pack junk mail anyways.Media mail can be inspect too... Forth class mail. If a source uses media mail don't buy from him .lol

Last edited:
There is only 3 reason a usps package can be opened without a warrant.

1. Appears dangerous ( leaking could fall into this category)

2. International mail

3.Fisa court investigation

That's it or agricultural shipment but youagree to those. Like shipping fish.

Everything you get shipped usps is first class protected or better like priority. When your talking non protected that's like pre sorted standard ( junk mail) lol

You can't receive a pack junk mail anyways.Media mail can be inspect too... Forth class mail. If a source uses media mail don't buy from him .lol
So, you are saying like I’ve already said, if it’s actively leaking they COULD, not saying they would open it? As it’s a safety issue.

I tried speaking with an ex coworker of mine who is a postal carrier about this but due to the way I was asking I didn’t really get a definite answer. I am somewhat open with my aas use but I don’t generally talk to random people about it, and I don’t mention details that involve anything illegal, so I was trying to ask without saying it was about this exactly.

He basically said I should be declaring what’s in my package when sending it, and if a package is leaking they might hold it as undeliverable.

Something I think is interesting about the law in this country is that people think they have some rights and the laws will protect you. In the end I don’t think this matters much at all because LE doesn’t follow their own rules. Im not saying just do whatever, and make things easy for them in court, but I am saying believing that some rule they can’t open your pack means nothing because they will and there will be no consequences for the people who break their own rules. I have seen this first hand.

Also, this is something that doesn’t start with an investigation, imagine you’re a postal worker getting paid 18$ an hour sorting packages and you grab one and it oozes oil all over you. What would you do? I don’t need permission or a warrant, I’m ripping it open and looking at what just jizzed all over me. In my mind I have a right to know, and if there’s red tape that’s going to make that a problem I’ll make it simple. Oh look, it’s open.

However sources are shipping, simply packing in a smart way, and having shippers who aren’t drawing attention is better than relying on the idea that it’s safer in the government mail because you have “rights”. Where if you used a private company you have less. That’s a false sense of security.

So, you are saying like I’ve already said, if it’s actively leaking they COULD, not saying they would open it? As it’s a safety issue.

I tried speaking with an ex coworker of mine who is a postal carrier about this but due to the way I was asking I didn’t really get a definite answer. I am somewhat open with my aas use but I don’t generally talk to random people about it, and I don’t mention details that involve anything illegal, so I was trying to ask without saying it was about this exactly.

He basically said I should be declaring what’s in my package when sending it, and if a package is leaking they might hold it as undeliverable.

Something I think is interesting about the law in this country is that people think they have some rights and the laws will protect you. In the end I don’t think this matters much at all because LE doesn’t follow their own rules. Im not saying just do whatever, and make things easy for them in court, but I am saying believing that some rule they can’t open your pack means nothing because they will and there will be no consequences for the people who break their own rules. I have seen this first hand.

Also, this is something that doesn’t start with an investigation, imagine you’re a postal worker getting paid 18$ an hour sorting packages and you grab one and it oozes oil all over you. What would you do? I don’t need permission or a warrant, I’m ripping it open and looking at what just jizzed all over me. In my mind I have a right to know, and if there’s red tape that’s going to make that a problem I’ll make it simple. Oh look, it’s open.

However sources are shipping, simply packing in a smart way, and having shippers who aren’t drawing attention is better than relying on the idea that it’s safer in the government mail because you have “rights”. Where if you used a private company you have less. That’s a false sense of security.
Well, postal workers actually get paid $20 an hour. When they're over 8hrs a day...$30 an hour....when they're past ten hours a day they make $40 an hour. They get fired if they open the mail. Two things that get you fired as a poster worker are opening the mail and stealing the mail. I have grown up with a family of postal workers and many friends are postal workers. I know a lot about the postal system. It sounds like you may be too paranoid to order then. LOL ....yeah, if it's leaking, they can technically look into it if they think it's some kind of substance that can harm someone because a lot of terrorist substances are liquid.

USA is fucked up. Fenta is killing people left and right and LE is busting people for roids while someone is shooting smack right in the pavement.

You have no idea. I walk down the street watching people smoke fentanyl and meth openly in the street everyday. And I don’t live in a bad area at all. The US has some major fucking issues right now, and some of the more creative legislative solutions being implemented in my particular area have made the problem 10000 times worse.

USA is fucked up. Fenta is killing people left and right and LE is busting people for roids while someone is shooting smack right in the pavement.
Believe it or not, the feds and local authorities try to create the perception that there is no difference. Here are a couple of quotes that I highlighted over the years:

“Those arrests today are no different than traditional drug dealers peddling their poison -methamphetamines and cocaine and heroin – on the street corner.” -- Acting United States Attorney Tim Johnson (May 27, 2009)

“Steroids. A lot of people don’t think there’s much danger in steroids, but there’s a lot of broken family, broken homes. People are hurt by the illegal use of steroids that we never hear about.” -- Fort Bend County Sheriff Lt. Glen Dening (May 28, 2009)

I find it mind-boggling that anyone actually believed this in 2009. It's to imagine anyone would in 2023. But it may not be about what they actually believe but about justifying the high amount of taxpayer funding they receive in pursuit of the war on drugs.

Also:

1. One can use a stud finder with wire detector on a pack to detect tracking devices for a CD. It may be a false positive or negative, but could be another source of info
2. Vet sources carefully and only buy from ones trusted in quality all around: of the packaging, customer service, and the product itself
3. Don't use the tracking info on usps website until much later
4. A busted source giving your info as a customer to LE isn't enough for a search warrant, but a seized pack discovered to have controlled substances is absolutely enough for one. And in some states the warrant can include electronics too. With that...best to clean house however possible when ordering. If, when served with a warrant, your house is clean and you just deny any knowledge of the pack, you could get off scot-free. However, what almost always ends up happening instead of a CD or search warrant is just a pack seizure letter if address is clean
5. Don't be dumb enough to order through fedex or ups
I work at UPS, nobody is checking anything here, no dogs sniffing packages. It's possible next day or 2-3 day air goes through an x ray scanner but ground packages are thrown into a trailer, literally. We toss your box on the ground and then stack 500+lbs of other boxes on top of it.

Our policy is, if we suspect there are illegal drugs, its set aside and law enforcement has to come collect it. The only time ive seen this is when a box reeks of weed. Another possibility is the box breaking open and its contents spilling out, which happens a lot. Even then most ppl will just retape the box, nobody here is trained to determine the contents of an unlabeled vial, but we do have a special area that handles overgoods, packages that cant just be retaped. If those guys see a vial labeled testosterone, it's possible they might hold onto it.

I work at UPS, nobody is checking anything here, no dogs sniffing packages.
I wondered what the current environment was this type of thing.

I know in the past, the feds really pressured ups and fedex to act practically as undeputized law enforcement agents responsible for finding AAS in packages. So this way they could catch domestic sources, etc:

I work at UPS, nobody is checking anything here, no dogs sniffing packages. It's possible next day or 2-3 day air goes through an x ray scanner but ground packages are thrown into a trailer, literally. We toss your box on the ground and then stack 500+lbs of other boxes on top of it.

Our policy is, if we suspect there are illegal drugs, its set aside and law enforcement has to come collect it. The only time ive seen this is when a box reeks of weed. Another possibility is the box breaking open and its contents spilling out, which happens a lot. Even then most ppl will just retape the box, nobody here is trained to determine the contents of an unlabeled vial, but we do have a special area that handles overgoods, packages that cant just be retaped. If those guys see a vial labeled testosterone, it's possible they might hold onto it.
Interesting. I wonder if USPS is even more lenient then

I could be wrong, I work at a main shipping hub that is very old, other hubs have switched to an automated system, but I do know that the trailers we send out go everywhere, there is no checkpoint these ground trailers have to pass through.

Trailers we build go directly to other large hubs to be split up and sent to local hubs, typically each state has it's own major hub that has to process them and sort the volume out to send to the smaller local hubs for delivery.

A lot of air volume goes to the worldport hub in Louisville. It can service packages to anywhere in the world next day. It's possible they scan packages there.

I appreciate all the input from the brothers working in the logistics industry. Thanks you guys, both for the info and the hard ass work you all do.

Interesting. I wonder if USPS is even more lenient then
Absolutely, NOT!

Most people don't immediately realize this but usps IS law enforcement!

The investigative and law enforcement arm of USPS is called the United States Postal Inspection Service. It's a major player in the U.S. war on drugs.