Us domestic source talk

Need some milk

Hi I’m new here and I was just wondering about people’s experiences with the sources on here. Good and bad experiences. I think it’ll help new people better navigate the forum. Myself I’m a 39 male looking for test c. Any input is appreciated thanks

Domestic supply or MSG labs is g2g

Use coupon code "SPIFF20" for 20 percent off

Domestic supply or MSG labs is g2g

Use coupon code "SPIFF20" for 20 percent off
Code didn't work. And they sent me a box of dildos.

If only there was some kind of information discovery device, idk, like a SEARCH BAR. Maybe even the slightest amount of reading would lead to the answer to your question. This is a harm reduction forum, not a source board. If you ask to be spoon fed expect to be smacked in the face with the spoon. Do your own research, come to your own conclusions, no source is g2g.

If only there was some kind of information discovery device, idk, like a SEARCH BAR. Maybe even the slightest amount of reading would lead to the answer to your question. This is a harm reduction forum, not a source board. If you ask to be spoon fed expect to be smacked in the face with the spoon. Do your own research, come to your own conclusions, no source is g2g.
Don’t like the sarcasm but point taken. I wasn’t looking to be pointed to the one source. I wanted people’s experience with the sources provided by this forum. I’ve seen other threads like this for Canada and eu with a ton of replies of people being helpful not cunts.

Hmm, another one of these threads. I mean how many of these do you think the members get per week or month? But don’t worry I got your back, here’s the shit

Ok, Jokes aside it’s against the rules to shill sources except in the underground so you kinda got part of it right but no one is gonna spoon feed a brand new member so just start reading the threads in the underground. Note the really long ones with a shit ton of posts that say things like, great stuff, fabulous delivery ect. It should really take you not that long. Note the ugl threads where life is really good and ducks are mentioned for no apparent reason and they even have a Black Friday sale for fucksakes. The other UGL sounds like a college in CA with a bunch of cool ass blends. Those two above are some blantant hints that anyone should be able to pick up on with a 5th grade ability to use the search function.

Last edited:
The fact that you’re posting this IN THE UNDERGROUND is laughable.
Your next thread will be “ why don’t drug dealers take debit cards”.

Hmm, another one of these threads. I mean how many of these do you think the members get per week or month? But don’t worry I got your back, here’s the shit

Ok, Jokes aside it’s against the rules to shill sources except in the underground so you kinda got part of it right but no one is gonna spoon feed a brand new member so just start reading the threads in the underground. Note the really long ones with a shit ton of posts that say things like, great stuff, fabulous delivery ect. It should really take you not that long. Note the ugl threads where life is really good and ducks are mentioned for no apparent reason and they even have a Black Friday sale for fucksakes. The other UGL sounds like a college in CA with a bunch of cool ass blends. Those two above are some blantant hints that anyone should be able to pick up on with a 5th grade ability to use the search function.
Thanks I think for the somewhat helpful reply

Don’t like the sarcasm but point taken. I wasn’t looking to be pointed to the one source. I wanted people’s experience with the sources provided by this forum. I’ve seen other threads like this for Canada and eu with a ton of replies of people being helpful not cunts.
Do your own reading and research and stop being a bitch when others tell you how it is around here. “Boooo hooooo jerks”

lol I don’t know in what world you live in that you just let people be shitty to you without saying anything but that’s not mine.

You realize what you’re doing is the equivalent of standing in the bathroom complaining to the other guys in the bathroom you can’t find the bathroom. Then when people are like dude.. are you serious. Maybe look around where you’re at you get all but hurt.

If you’ve made it this far and you can’t find what you need, you need to stick with your doctor for TRT and not self medicate.

You realize what you’re doing is the equivalent of standing in the bathroom complaining to the other guys in the bathroom you can’t find the bathroom. Then when people are like dude.. are you serious. Maybe look around where you’re at you get all but hurt.

If you’ve made it this far and you can’t find what you need, you need to stick with your doctor for TRT and not self medicate.
Maybe you’re right I’m not sure I even want to get it the ugl way. Just looking around getting to know the place. Getting knowledge about this way. I have read and asked questions. Just don’t like cunts

Maybe you’re right I’m not sure I even want to get it the ugl way. Just looking around getting to know the place. Getting knowledge about this way. I have read and asked questions. Just don’t like cunts

You are not looking around getting to know the place. You have not read. You’ve just asked questions. Had you spent some time doing what you claim you did, this thread wouldn’t exist and you’d have found a source who you like, one that you’ve seen had good business practices, good lab results as well as blind test results and you feel comfortable ordering from.

Before I made my first purchase off here I spent DAYS reading. You know how long it takes to read a source thread that has thousands of replies? A long time. BUT, after doing that for a few sources I found one I felt confident in.

You are not looking around getting to know the place. You have not read. You’ve just asked questions. Had you spent some time doing what you claim you did, this thread wouldn’t exist and you’d have found a source who you like, one that you’ve seen had good business practices, good lab results as well as blind test results and you feel comfortable ordering from.

Before I made my first purchase off here I spent DAYS reading. You know how long it takes to read a source thread that has thousands of replies? A long time. BUT, after doing that for a few sources I found one I felt confident in.
I have read honestly but I guess not enough. My bad for being a cunt back just a reaction. I’ll get more into reading and make my own decision. Thanks for the chat

I have read honestly but I guess not enough. My bad for being a cunt back just a reaction. I’ll get more into reading and make my own decision. Thanks for the chat
The best way to get people on your side is not to not take it personal. Now, instead of a cool new guy who asked a dumb question, you like like a whiner who can't handle hanging with the big boys. There's no mama's here to let you suckle at their teat.

The best way to get people on your side is not to not take it personal. Now, instead of a cool new guy who asked a dumb question, you like like a whiner who can't handle hanging with the big boys. There's no mama's here to let you suckle at their teat.
lol I guess but I don’t care. Not trying to hang with anyone. Just trying to figure it out. Did I react poorly sure but is what it is

lol I guess but I don’t care. Not trying to hang with anyone. Just trying to figure it out. Did I react poorly sure but is what it is
Post a pic of some titties and everyone will love you again. Lol.

Just do a bunch of reading in this subforum. You'll quickly figure out which brands are legit and which are garbage.

Post a pic of some titties and everyone will love you again. Lol.

Just do a bunch of reading in this subforum. You'll quickly figure out which brands are legit and which are garbage.
lol thanks. Everyone’s response on this thread help me realize I wasn’t reading enough. I’ve started to dig deep on these threads. It’s a lot lol

lol thanks. Everyone’s response on this thread help me realize I wasn’t reading enough. I’ve started to dig deep on these threads. It’s a lot lol
Pro tip: start at the end and work backwards for the big threads, the most recent feedback is more relevant than the beginnings.