USA DOMESTIC ONLY

Let stories build up its fun everytime i come back to see what stories have brewed ..
Man the way you have to look at this, is we’re not junkies who don’t give a fuck what were injecting into our bodies, were grown ass (responsible) for the most part men & woman, who really do care what we inject into our selves, professionalism is like a minimum standard of vendor quality here in my opinion and viewing experience. None of that is to say you can’t joke around and have fun, but you need to be stable as well, and stuff like this doesn’t scream “stability, or professional” just some food for thought brother.

I gave my word couple pages ago that I will be sending samples to Jano, I’m just waiting on Amazon to deliver certain things to me so I can make this happen.

i was being sarcastic to @Sp2.0 but I guess I fucked thst one up as well
@Monsterman12 if testing comes back good for this you may have more people interested, if you want to be here you should stick around to answer questions, and be active in YOUR business.

I said earlier it seemed like you were doing good, but you gotta have tough skin if you want to be here. Trip took a fucking beating, and he still does, but he seems to care about his business and he’s sticking through it. That’s a decision you have to make though.

Man the way you have to look at this, is we’re not junkies who don’t give a fuck what were injecting into our bodies, were grown ass (responsible) for the most part men & woman, who really do care what we inject into our selves, professionalism is like a minimum standard of vendor quality here in my opinion and viewing experience. None of that is to say you can’t joke around and have fun, but you need to be stable as well, and stuff like this doesn’t scream “stability, or professional” just some food for thought brother.
100 percent agree well said and will take it into thought

@Monsterman12 if testing comes back good for this you may have more people interested, if you want to be here you should stick around to answer questions, and be active in YOUR business.

I said earlier it seemed like you were doing good, but you gotta have tough skin if you want to be here. Trip took a fucking beating, and he still does, but he seems to care about his business and he’s sticking through it. That’s a decision you have to make though.
I agree 100 percent tougher skin is something im trying to have the vetting process is something I forgot about as far as the way it goes ..

I'll be raked over the coals daily then
That’s LITERALLY what you need to deal with for your first bit here, part of the vetting process especially until your product has been tested, remember when I said something about growing some thicker skin? Man if you get your attitude and product on point here and correct what we’ve been saying and stick to it, I bet you’ll have plenty of orders rolling in, hell maybe in a couple months or so if things are going well, you could ask the vets if you could possibly get away with starting a new thread with a new, cleaner and more professional intro and product testing and pictures and such on the first page..

Trip did take a beating, and he rolled with the punches for the most part, and I’ll bet he’s got a good amount of orders coming in now.

honestly man we are trying to help you and give you the benefit of the doubt here, the rest is up to you my dude!

That’s LITERALLY what you need to deal with for your first bit here, part of the vetting process especially until your product has been tested, remember when I said something about growing some thicker skin? Man if you get your attitude and product on point here and correct what we’ve been saying and stick to it, I bet you’ll have plenty of orders rolling in, hell maybe in a couple months or so if things are going well, you could ask the vets if you could possibly get away with starting a new thread with a new, cleaner and more professional intro and product testing and pictures and such on the first page..
It was all good intentions but I see your point ..

Trip did take a beating, and he rolled with the punches for the most part, and I’ll bet he’s got a good amount of orders coming in now.

honestly man we are trying to help you and give you the benefit of the doubt here, the rest is up to you my dude!
I understand.. and no longer will I ever say sorry 100 fucking times here

I understand.. and no longer will I ever say sorry 100 fucking times here
Only say sorry if you’ve fucked up somehow, then don’t deflect it or blame it on something/someone else, take full responsibility and ownership for your fuckup, (looking at you here trippleb) then do what you should to remedy and rectify the fuckup.

I got an idea for you @Monsterman12, save the 700 dollar testing credits and use them to pay admin at shit boards like ASF.
If you do this, you never have to test your shit and fuck you could just sell straight up oil and that board will delete/ban accounts of anyone who dares call you out. You can even have your own shill army.
I mean after a while, those who have been around will know not to buy but you will always be able to sucker the noobs.

I got an idea for you @Monsterman12, save the 700 dollar testing credits and use them to pay admin at shit boards like ASF.
If you do this, you never have to test your shit and fuck you could just sell straight up oil and that board will delete/ban accounts of anyone who dares call you out. I mean after a while, those who have been around will know not to buy but you will always be able to sucker the noobs.
Lol thanks for the advice.. is the ASF board bad I've never heard about those guys

My bad @Monsterman12 even though you said you're not the other junkie guy but you share similarities. You've also been bi polar as fuck throughout this thread, quit and then retracted quitting just to name a few abnormalities. You seem swell and I have no doubt you'll be great because you told us this venture is all about love for the community and you're undoubtedly trustworthy. So please accept my heart felt thank you for gracing this board with your presence.

Lol thanks for the advice.. is the ASF board bad I've never heard about those guys
Faked lab reports, labs that sell shit severely underdosed or simply sugar pills and oil and all backed by board mods and admin plus a shill army, yeah, they kind of suck.
PS, I forgot about admin taking forever to take down banners of sources that have exit scammed or have been known for some time to have been busted. That guy really looks out for the members. Class act.

My bad @Monsterman12 even though you said you're not the other junkie guy but you share similarities. You've also been bi polar as fuck throughout this thread, quit and then retracted quitting just to name a few abnormalities. You seem swell and I have no doubt you'll be great because you told us this venture is all about love for the community and you're undoubtedly trustworthy. So please accept my heart felt thank you for gracing this board with your presence.
I accept your beautiful apology thank you sir.. but honestly clen bronkaide and t3 seem to make me a meth head and bi polar so I should be the one apologizing to you all here on meso as far as my bad intro and bi polar attitude and me seeming like I'm a unstable weird meth out junkie I hope we can move forward better standards will be held ..

Back