USA DOMESTIC ONLY

The deal was he buys 1 bottle for $88 then I agreed to send him 8 more bottles for the $700 credit if he posted testing results on the board from Jano or Lab4tox either one .. I sent the credit upfront since was going to test anyways .. hopefully he can confirm soon
Well, @trl01 yiu need to send a sample out. Ask Jano how to get it there the quickest. For $700 credit you don’t need to be cheap and send slow. The faster method isn’t all that much more.

Well, @trl01 yiu need to send a sample out. Ask Jano how to get it there the quickest. For $700 credit you don’t need to be cheap and send slow. The faster method isn’t all that much more.
To be honest, I could care less whether it gets tested or not. These guys already made a deal and monsterdude surely is not going to send him garbage.

This benefits nobody on MESO except the buyer and seller. Its a chickenshit move.

To be honest, I could care less whether it gets tested or not. These guys already made a deal and monsterdude surely is not going to send him garbage.

This benefits nobody on MESO except the buyer and seller. Its a chickenshit move.
Yea I agree but it's a fucked up deal if absolutely nothing comes out of it. I would be interested to hear from @trl01 when he received his stuff yesterday he made it look like 3 vials instead of the haul of 9. Then he was wavering on the testing. Like you pointed out, this is kind of a useless deal for everyone else.

Yea I agree but it's a fucked up deal if absolutely nothing comes out of it. I would be interested to hear from @trl01 when he received his stuff yesterday he made it look like 3 vials instead of the haul of 9. Then he was wavering on the testing. Like you pointed out, this is kind of a useless deal for everyone else.
Yeah I saw that. Pic of 3 vials, deals made under the table.
@trl01 we're waiting to hear from you.

I would tend to agree with you but the time I spent over at ASF has proven otherwise as they also 'blind tested' in similar fashion and agreed before sending out products yet some sponsors still sent out shit. To be fair though, recipients were doing bloods and not analytical tests. But when someone takes 600 mg of test a week and their bloods show 50 total test after 4 weeks, you know that shit is bunk....

Keep in mind the type of member your dealing with in @trl01 . He is the one that said he couldn't feel the rush from Odin pharma test. He also said he got floaters from colonial. He had "dirt" on Triple B when he said it had been 7 days from receiving his pack and also over 24 hours from a response from him (it was later clarified that it was 4 days and less than 12 hours). Now he is buying 50mL jug of test and getting an additional 400mL for testing?

That means he has ordered from 3 different sponsors and is now going to send this off for testing? Something definitely doesn't sound right here. Not a knock on you @Monsterman12 but it sounds like you have a very new member that is a bit dramatic with what he does.

Keep in mind the type of member your dealing with in @trl01 . He is the one that said he couldn't feel the rush from Odin pharma test. He also said he got floaters from colonial. He had "dirt" on Triple B when he said it had been 7 days from receiving his pack and also over 24 hours from a response from him (it was later clarified that it was 4 days and less than 12 hours). Now he is buying 50mL jug of test and getting an additional 400mL for testing?

That means he has ordered from 3 different sponsors and is now going to send this off for testing? Something definitely doesn't sound right here. Not a knock on you @Monsterman12 but it sounds like you have a very new member that is a bit dramatic with what he does.
He is a kid I'm emailing.... its about tone and the questions asked he asks what state I live in??? Understand the mistake I fucked up once again shady deal was made i understand testing is pointless ... thought I was dealing with a reputable member here with pull..

Asking me for videos shooting my gear in my ass will make him feel better using it he says I did the deal shady as fuck I own up to it if he won't

Says my gear looks to sticky so it must be bad????

Yeah but the issue with this is since you know about it, it’s not true blind testing.

Edit: @Monsterman12 you should know this since you have lurked for 9 years
I agree and yes I know shady deals are not wise and I new this would come back .. its been done lesson learned probably can't move forward here officially but I own up to the mistake

He is a kid I'm emailing.... its about tone and the questions asked he asks what state I live in???

Asking me for videos shooting my gear in my ass will make him feel better using it he says I did the deal shady as fuck I own up to it if he won't

Says my gear looks to sticky so it must be bad????
Holy shit if he is asking all of this I would never have dealt with him. He sounds like he is 15 years old or LE.

Is this true @trl01 ? Did you ask what state he lives in and for a video of him pinning? This is a yes or no answer. Don't come up with some bullshit "I was just joking. It was a joke I guess he didn't get". You either asked these things or you didn't.

Holy shit if he is asking all of this I would never have dealt with him. He sounds like he is 15 years old or LE.

Is this true @trl01 ? Did you ask what state he lives in and for a video of him pinning? This is a yes or no answer. Don't come up with some bullshit "I was just joking. It was a joke I guess he didn't get". You either asked these things or you didn't.
He is a kid not LE kids ask dumb shit like that do not deny it @trl101 as I explained to you before in our emails meso does not approve of shady ass deals we made so let's both be honest now ..

Back