USA DOMESTIC ONLY

yeah bro this is turning into a shitstorm real quick. hope he learns his lesson with making shady deals with customers. source should not know which batches are going to be tested beforehand.
Shady deals in general and especially with a 17 year old I agree or possibly LE asking me my location and state im in yes I agree not a good choice

Last edited:
But you dealt with him anyway...
The emails didn't get weird or personal until later everything seemed right he walked the walk until later on when the videos he wanted and questions he asked where off and demanded the video of me injecting then out of no where asks my location..

I explained it is not wise to speak about what locations we are in encrypted email or not you must not ever speak of that ..

If he is LE or a kid i don't want any part of this. Moving forward here has ended to many mistakes that I own up to ... we must let this thread die now...

That doesn't make sense. He's already obtained a shit ton of gear that he say's he'll test and now all of a sudden he's afraid to use it without seeing you use it first and wants to know information on things that provide him no benefit?
I can post emails if needed but that is frowned upon shall I ???

That doesn't make sense. He's already obtained a shit ton of gear that he say's he'll test and now all of a sudden he's afraid to use it without seeing you use it first and wants to know information on things that provide him no benefit?
He said the bottles I sent have floaters which is a lie and he wants more bottles to replace all the 9 bottles that have floaters he stated the gear is to sticky and floaters everywhere

After he wanted 9 more bottles he asked for all the information videos and location

After he wanted 9 more bottles he asked for all the information videos and location

Interesting. On page 26 you said that you thought that you were dealing with a reputable member with pull.

You also said you've been lurking, reading, whatever for longer than i've been here, but you didn't once look at any of his utterly useless posts that comprise his post history prior to making a blind judgment call about his integrity as a member?

Interesting. On page 26 you said that you thought that you were dealing with a reputable member with pull.

You also said you've been lurking, reading, whatever for longer than i've been here, but you didn't once look at any of his utterly useless posts that comprise his post history prior to making a blind judgment call about his integrity as a member?
I did not know who he was until the deal was made he emailed and never told me a name or a handle I actually assumed it was trennedoutlunatic then I saw a post of my bottles posted and it was him then I realized he is not reputable..

Back