USA DOMESTIC ONLY

Interesting. On page 26 you said that you thought that you were dealing with a reputable member with pull.

You also said you've been lurking, reading, whatever for longer than i've been here, but you didn't once look at any of his utterly useless posts that comprise his post history prior to making a blind judgment call about his integrity as a member?
Its on me I never asked who he was in our emails I didn't think that was allowed so I just made the deal then saw him post as soon as they landed that he received them .. it was too late by then to realize he is a nobody ..

Lurking for 9 years and wanting to give back. Blah blah fucking blah. You're proving to be a fucking clown through this whole thread. You shouldn't have to learn from mistakes because the ones you make would be stupid for someone who's never seen meso let alone a 9 year mute.
Understood ..

I did not know who he was until the deal was made he emailed and never told me a name or a handle I actually assumed it was trennedoutlunatic then I saw a post of my bottles posted and it was him then I realized he is not reputable..

Fair enough. Well, to put it simply, you made a shitty deal with a moderately functional retarded kid and now you're out 400 ml of gear.

It sucks because you're back at square one now, but think of it as trading gear for a lesson in what not to do going forward.

Fair enough. Well, to put it simply, you made a shitty deal with a moderately functional retarded kid and now you're out 400 ml of gear.

It sucks because you're back at square one now, but think of it as trading gear for a lesson in what not to do going forward.
Agree. Understood..

Are we even supose to be sending videos to the customer upon purchasing he said meso requires that I send videos of everything being sent and packaged .. seems like a security risk..

Back