USA DOMESTIC ONLY

Faked lab reports, labs that sell shit severely underdosed or simply sugar pills and oil and all backed by board mods and admin plus a shill army, yeah, they kind of suck.
PS, I forgot about admin taking forever to take down banners of sources that have exit scammed or have been known for some time to have been busted. That guy really looks out for the members. Class act.
I understand all that I do thats why I wanted to offer the $700 credit to motivate everyone to test everything more

He said he was going to test it for me so I went ahead and sent him the bottle he paid for plus the credit
Hold up. Pump the brakes. Let’s circle back and start story time on this.

@trl01 and @Monsterman12 how did this agreement come to fruition? Did @Monsterman12 offer or did @trl01 ask? This isn’t exactly “blind” testing. Sending product to someone that agreed to test is no different than a source sending it in.

@trl01 why didn’t you let us know you ordered one 50ml jug and got 400 ml for free? This kind of deal biases everything.

Some great stuff going on at MESO lately. We’re turning into the other boards now. Newbs reading this thread just placed an order hoping they receive the same sweetheart deal. Nearly a 1/2 Liter of gear for $88? Fooooock Yeaaaaaa bro. Shit is fyah!

@trl01 Read the sticky. You stepped right into it. CBS wrote it six years ago and it literally describes members like you.

@trl01 Read the sticky. You stepped right into it. CBS wrote it six years ago and it literally describes members like you.
Yup yup. Never accept free gear. Pay for it. Once these tests come back (regardless of the results) the source should reimburse you.

@trl01 and @Monsterman12 how did this agreement come to fruition? Did @Monsterman12 offer or did @trl01 ask? This isn’t exactly “blind” testing. Sending product to someone that agreed to test is no different than a source sending it in.

@trl01 why didn’t you let us know you ordered one 50ml jug and got 400 ml for free? This kind of deal biases everything.

Some great stuff going on at MESO lately. We’re turning into the other boards now. Newbs reading this thread just placed an order hoping they receive the same sweetheart deal. Nearly a 1/2 Liter of gear for $88? Fooooock Yeaaaaaa bro. Shit is fyah!
Thanks for the clarification. I had missed what the 'deal' was. Of course I was a bit lazy and didn't try hard but this thread has grown.

I just got to thinking how he said in his intro thanks to all the old school blah blah blah that answered questions 8 years ago. But all the guys I remember being g active back then arent active now. And tagged a bunch of dudes that are now active as if they were here 8 years ago. Bigbaldbeardedguy is 1 of them. Lies man lies. Something stinks here.

I just got to thinking how he said in his intro thanks to all the old school blah blah blah that answered questions 8 years ago. But all the guys I remember being g active back then arent active now. And tagged a bunch of dudes that are now active as if they were here 8 years ago. Bigbaldbeardedguy is 1 of them. Lies man lies. Something stinks here.
I hope that's nothing against me.

Just realized I couldn't read in dark mode. Couple red flags for me.. first the scrapping of all brew equipment seems very expensive, then your prices are crazy low, and your testing credit is considerably high. The ol if something is to good to be true. I could be way off base.

Who was.the last guy with the 50ml jugs? Test junkie?

I called it post #97

Technically all you did was ask a question, but I came right out and said this guy is test junki so if it turns out to be true I WIN THE PRIZE lol ;)

I thought he got 700$ and two 50ml jugs of gear?

I’m waiting for @trl01 to confirm what the deal is. I already pointed out why MESO doesn’t do it this way.
The deal was he buys 1 bottle for $88 then I agreed to send him 8 more bottles for the $700 credit if he posted testing results on the board from Jano or Lab4tox either one .. I sent the credit upfront since was going to test anyways .. hopefully he can confirm soon

The deal was he buys 1 bottle for $88 then I agreed to send him 8 more bottles for the $700 credit if he posted testing results on the board from Jano or Lab4tox either one .. I sent the credit upfront since was going to test anyways .. hopefully he can confirm soon
That's not how it works here. This is not considered a blind test by any means. Those jugs can be spot on since you know they are being tested. There's really no point now.
This is some shady ass shit.

Yeah but the issue with this is since you know about it, it’s not true blind testing.

Edit: @Monsterman12 you should know this since you have lurked for 9 years

Back