USA DOMESTIC ONLY

This thread needs to be stickied/archived or chopped up into a nice digestible form by maybe @BigBaldBeardGuy or someone for newbies. Why new sources are a bad idea.

I wanna tag all the whiney fucks from the past month that gave us shit for being "mean" on new sources.

Definitely this dude is a creepy fucking wack job and this is who you were gonna inject shit into your body from? Literally started (Supposedly) DOXXING HIS ENTIRE CUSTOMER LIST because his thread wasn't going the way he liked.....
Tag me

A lot of misunderstanding.
I order 1 jug with the intent of testing with Jano since people love to bark but not spend coins after seeing Janos testing done already. credit in advance was offered, i took it. Jugs quality looks like dogshit, it made the illusion of possible floaters but it seems its just the quality of the exterior of the jugs.
I took 3 jugs pictures only since they were different caps but all the testosterone are fill equally approx 52ml and the same thing applies for the tren 50.5ml

Video: "I was just joking. It was a joke I guess he didn't get". ,exactly this! if he wouldve send them or not, nothing against me.

Im already talking with Jano, for the 3RD time im gonna send them for testing, im just waiting on supplies, i even i asked a reputable member for advice.

Location: I did ask for location, sorry that was super fucking dumb of me i misunderstood one of his emails paragraphs

If am missing anything please ask again, im not reselling and im a kid, LE, Adult, Cat, Im trennlunnatic, everything you want/need me to be.
What is your badge number?

Damn rip my 88.

I saw those jugs couple days ago on the web, and they are listed as 50ml jugs. I wrote measurements were approx

George Rush Feelz.

On to the next one i guess

Those aren’t meso members, not a single one with encrypted email. Aswell as the penalty for buying steroids vs the mentally unstable guy selling them in possession of “1600” 50ml vials. You’ve gone completely bonkers you chode sucking nutbag. Millard should make an achievement badge for how wackadoodeldoo this guy has gone.

But thank you for enlightening my night that was a great 16 page read I just did. Honestly laughed my ass off unfortunately at the expense of someone else’s sanity.

But thank you for enlightening my night that was a great 16 page read I just did. Honestly laughed my ass off unfortunately at the expense of someone else’s sanity.
Like a book you just can't put down. :(

Millard has a life outside of this forum, guy. All in good time. Fictional names and scumbag source will be removed.
I take a break this evening and this happens. I apologize for not seeing it sooner. It's been taken care of.

This is a reminder that one of the biggest threats to your security could be the sources themselves.

I take a break this evening and this happens. I apologize for not seeing it sooner. It's been taken care of.

This is a reminder that one of the biggest threats to your security could be the sources themselves.
@Millard I PMed you a couple weeks ago before this started questioning the integrity of this guy. Not to alarm anyone but without going into a lot of detail, it’s kinda of my job to detect abnormalities in human behavior. Every PM the bright red flag got higher on the pole. I am a private brewer, so I have my hand in the cookie jar same as most people here. I enjoy my hobby, but will never distribute due to the nature of my job and family. I hope you shit canned this freak show.

Last edited:
Back