USA DOMESTIC ONLY

Yeah I made a joke about that a page or two back, but this would not surprise me at all.
Well, if they aren't the same it is pretty lame that @trl01 is not testing like he said he would. Seems like a reverse scammer. He may indeed be too scared to pin it (as would I) but based on the integrity he has shown I bet he tries to sell it to someone else.
But yeah, better chance of them being one in the same.

to each their own, but who cares if this dudes tests shit?
he's a completely useless member so far. Nothing he provides is worth a shit. He's probably the source. There is nothing blind about the testing.
and again, it's not like @trl01 has a reputation he needs to protect.
I wouldn't even necessarily believe that he sent the actual product, he could send anyone's oil in, or even send just corn oil.

other than learning that vetting is important, this thread has nothing to offer, he's banned the entertainment is over.

If it were me, I'd get it tested for myself. But it's really no help to our community at this point, as J & H labs has decided to so graciously bow out of the sourcing game.
if you tested it, would you pin it?
If I had spent $88, it would be no problem to toss 1000000ml of potentially dangerous shit.

if you tested it, would you pin it?
If I had spent $88, it would be no problem to toss 1000000ml of potentially dangerous shit.
That's the million dollar question...I think I read that Jano had an option for testing that also checked for biological contamination. I would be using that option, if it is one. I would look for floaters and if all testing came back good, I might just risk it...

That's the million dollar question...I think I read that Jano had an option for testing that also checked for biological contamination. I would be using that option, if it is one. I would look for floaters and if all testing came back good, I might just risk it...
@janoshik are your test able to identify non gear additives. For lack of a better term.

Even if they can no chance I'd pin that shit.

Last edited:
@janoshik are your test able to identify non gear additives. For lack of a better term.

Even if they can no chance I'd pin that shit.
HPLC isn’t like CSI where they pop a random sample in and it runs a library search. You need to zoom in on the peaks that you’re expecting to find based on the standard and calibration. Jano is looking for steroids. So shit like fent or meth are likely outside of the spectrum.

Are you 17? How many cycles have you run? You’re the dude with the testosterone “rush”. What’s your current cycle with Odin. Your post history is an interesting read.

I’m not ripping on you either. I’m here to help if you’re a legitimate member here. We watch out for each other.

While I got you here too, I’m interested to know how 9 jugs were sent. One pack? Lots of bubble wrap? Vacuum sealed? That’s a heavy box. Lots to potentially clang, break and leak.
@trl01 you ignored my post yesterday.

HPLC isn’t like CSI where they pop a random sample in and it runs a library search. You need to zoom in on the peaks that you’re expecting to find based on the standard and calibration. Jano is looking for steroids. So shit like fent or meth are likely outside of the spectrum.
I get that. I asked incase there's additional testing he's able to run.

Man 17 years old and reverse scamming sources on online forums. Quite a crafty little fella, maybe it’s the sources that need to work on who they distribute to when weighting pros and cons on risk factors.

Back