USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Why have we never heard about it before now? I've not heard one claim of Spetz not delivering....that's the whole reason we do this. To post/share honest, uncensored reviews to help better educate ourselves and other guys that are potential consumers.
I haven't received from spetz after ordering 3weeks ago, and then receiving an "I'm over nighting" email last Friday.
still waiting

I only started sweating it when the third email "you will get tracking info tonight" came and went. Now I dont even get those...
I know this is my first post on Meso, but I started following this thread after I found spetz on reddit about a month ago. I usually just read posts to gain insight and don't post often because I don't feel I have much to offer in regards to substance. I've been reading every day and I'm going through the same thing. Money was collected 2 weeks ago and everything since has been sketchy as fuck. I don't even expect a quick turnaround on the product. I get it. It takes time. I just want the communication promised. I've had two emails stating I'll get tracking info within 24hrs and then last week before he left to go to China, I got a "your order may have been sent back to me, but I'll resend before I leave." I emailed him Tuesday after he hadn't responded with an update in a few days..no response. I emailed him again today (7 days since last response) letting him know that I was getting frustrated and all I want is a status update. I'm not planning on running any gear until December. I'm just trying to fucking stock up. I placed a smaller order in with spetz because I didn't want to throw a grand to someone I don't know or trust without testing the waters...anyways, he responded within a few hours apologizing and said "IF your order wasn't shipped, I'll reship this week." That means tomorrow right? Just fucking shoot me straight and quit bullshitting. I get over 300 emails per day between work and friends and manage them without any issue whatsoever, and I have a job where I'm not sitting at a desk all day. I'm moving around between 3 states managing a sales team, so the I'm busy excuse doesn't cut it with me. just want a legit update and not be given the runaround. vent over..sorry

I haven't received from spetz after ordering 3weeks ago, and then receiving an "I'm over nighting" email last Friday.
still waiting
I'm about to reach 2 weeks on my pack. Hadn't stressed it that much but the more I hear, it upsets me a bit.
I only started sweating it when the third email "you will get tracking info tonight" came and went. Now I dont even get those...
I know this is my first post on Meso, but I started following this thread after I found spetz on reddit about a month ago. I usually just read posts to gain insight and don't post often because I don't feel I have much to offer in regards to substance. I've been reading every day and I'm going through the same thing. Money was collected 2 weeks ago and everything since has been sketchy as fuck. I don't even expect a quick turnaround on the product. I get it. It takes time. I just want the communication promised. I've had two emails stating I'll get tracking info within 24hrs and then last week before he left to go to China, I got a "your order may have been sent back to me, but I'll resend before I leave." I emailed him Tuesday after he hadn't responded with an update in a few days..no response. I emailed him again today (7 days since last response) letting him know that I was getting frustrated and all I want is a status update. I'm not planning on running any gear until December. I'm just trying to fucking stock up. I placed a smaller order in with spetz because I didn't want to throw a grand to someone I don't know or trust without testing the waters...anyways, he responded within a few hours apologizing and said "IF your order wasn't shipped, I'll reship this week." That means tomorrow right? Just fucking shoot me straight and quit bullshitting. I get over 300 emails per day between work and friends and manage them without any issue whatsoever, and I have a job where I'm not sitting at a desk all day. I'm moving around between 3 states managing a sales team, so the I'm busy excuse doesn't cut it with me. just want a legit update and not be given the runaround. vent over..sorry

Uh-oh.. Looks like it's starting..

Anyone considering ordering should hold off until the underdosed test, communication, and shipping issues are resolved..

This is what happens, one guy speaks up then everyone comes out of the woodwork.. Anyone else having problems shouldn't be afraid to post about it..

@usaspetz get on here and handle your fuckin clients bro! Why are there so many open orders? Why have you not responded to emails? Why are there so many issues with this shit... You want to go full time with this but can't handle the day-to-day. Address this shit
i was pming you when you typed this, check your inbox. also ive replied over 200 emails since yesterday, but not all are yet answered.

Uh-oh.. Looks like it's starting..

Anyone considering ordering should hold off until the underdosed test, communication, and shipping issues are resolved..

This is what happens, one guy speaks up then everyone comes out of the woodwork.. Anyone else having problems shouldn't be afraid to post about it..

Dammit I really wanted some of his pharma ai.

I know I received my pack within 2-3 weeks of this underdosed batch... But with all that's taking place and spetz seems to be in a little over his head, don't ever plan on finding out if I have some of it. Looks like it might be a waste of time

My pack arrived within the same time frame the under dosed gear was disbatched. Doubt I will find out if I acquired some unless I run and get labs, but don't want to waste my time on it to find out

My pack arrived within the same time frame the under dosed gear was disbatched. Doubt I will find out if I acquired some unless I run and get labs, but don't want to waste my time on it to find out
Andddd you would be ok if the gear was underdosed by 30-40cc? And this makes sense to you?

Back