USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

I have been having some issues with emails too but overall Spetz has replied but not followed through I guess is the best way to say it. I usually dont sweat things because I understand the game somewhat but when I hear you will get tracking info today and it never comes.... after the third time it makes me uneasy... anyways I am still standing by and hopefully package will show this wk.
How long you been waiting/getting the runaround? I

It is getting weird in here. You got guys throwing around protocol levels. I hear what is trying to be said. These protocol s were they each drawn at the. Five week mark of both said protocols. Saturation levels guys and esters I have over 3 years of blood test on trt. If things aren't done exact every time it becomes inconclusive.

More importantly spetz China and salmonella your thread is spiralling out of control.

We are headed to week three.
First there was some communication issues and I had to resend order info.
After around 5 days I got the message... I would get tracking info that day and nada.
Then a couple days later same thing and nada again.
Last message was he apologized and offered something additional for the delay which was awesome on his part but again.... was told I would get tracking by end of day and nada...
This was just before China...Spetz any help would be great...

I thought my shit was underdosed at first, but i was wrong, and have the bloods there to show it. This place has never done me wrong. I don't want to take biz away from Spetz and NOTHING will ever beat pharma grade, but PM me if ya wanna kno who it is. I don't wanna say in his thread

I thought my shit was underdosed at first, but i was wrong, and have the bloods there to show it. This place has never done me wrong. I don't want to take biz away from Spetz and NOTHING will ever beat pharma grade, but PM me if ya wanna kno who it is. I don't wanna say in his thread

I'm confused..

He's referring to his Adex not the gear brother.

Opps, guess it would've helped if I looked back a couple posts to see what was being talked about.. :)

It was a research Chem brotha. I'm about to stock up on some more :)

Careful Marcus, RC's are very inconsistent.. I've tried a few different places in the past, got some great products and some complete garbage from each.. The prices and quick shipping make it tempting..

Opps, guess it would've helped if I looked back a couple posts to see what was being talked about.. :)

Careful Marcus, RC's are very inconsistent.. I've tried a few different places in the past, got some great products and some complete garbage from each.. The prices and quick shipping make it tempting..
100% agree, it's only as good as the last batch honestly. This Adex I was on I didn't order long ago, but they haven't done me wrong in about a year and a half. But you are absolutely right. I have 14 pharma Adex tabs left if a batch I get is bunk, just in case (to hold me over till I can get pharma), but like you said, prices are always tempting.

Regarding the 8-10x estimate:

On pharma test @ 150 per week, my levels have varied from 1155 (1x weekly, blood drawn 1 week after the last inj in the morning) to 739 (3 inj weekly, blood drawn 2 days after the last inj in the afternoon).

The 739 was disappointing, that's under 5x the weekly dose. I don't know if it matters that I had been crusing for a few weeks.

Again, that's with legit pharma from a TRT prescription. Not far off from Spetz' numbers.

FWIW
That is what I am saying. By the bloods we seen in this thread I am not sure we can conclude Spetz is under dosed at all. Bloods can vary greatly from person to person and even with the same person.

That is what I am saying. By the bloods we seen in this thread I am not sure we can conclude Spetz is under dosed at all. Bloods can vary greatly from person to person and even with the same person.
Look there is some variance there is a standard deviation to everything. I personally never get higher 6.5-7x even on Watson. If you do your bloods at the same time in different protocols(5 weeks) you will see less inconsistency even with 250 or 500. Five weeks is a good spot because of saturation and because of the ester it does not matter between 1x or 2x ew. If that was the case you can do blood work in week one. MIne do not vary greatly if strict protocol is used on Watson. It does vary greatly with UGL's. I am telling you 2400(with the protocol used here) at 500mg ew once a week or split is low. It isn't grossly under dosed but it is not what the label says it is. See I can be civil.

Besides the fact Spetz is no longer defending his product, so why are you? Either you're that naive or have an interest in spreading misinformation to lead the general public to believe under-dosed gear is acceptable, and we should be stroking these UGL's off for everything they let flow down stream to us. What were your other handles again??

What you and almost all cycling fail to consider is the half-lifes of the AAS administered. As long as their is a significant AAS presence, the HPTA is suppressed. In this case, using TE 750 MG/WEEK will provide a serum level about 7500 ng/dL at week 10. This is an estimate, but the value might be HIGHER or less, but not much less. For the very reason that underestimating is a real problem it is far better to use a HIGHER value. Using 10,000 ng/dL, it will take ~5 half-lifes (~30+ days) until the serum T is at a point the HPTA will "turn-on." It is at this point if hCG was used that SERM/AI use is optimal. There are other caveats, but this is the general rule of thumb.

AND ...
LABS
LABS
LABS

[BTW: I have treated well over 1000 AAS, prescription and nonprescription, users for AIH. ]

Treated over 1000 AAS users....

A good estimate I have found to work very well clinically is to multiply the dose (TC/TE) by 10. Of course there will be some variation around the level, but this has worked out very well for PCT. For example, TC/TE 600 mg per week provides a serum testosterone of ~6,000 ng/dL. In the real world, the levels might be a a high as 8,000 ng/dL!!!

thanks for the results TMAC, that number definitely looks low!! i have a member on reddit who was sending a few ml of test for mass spec (finished product) so i'd like to compare but it looks like I might have to switch vendors, i assure you i dont underdose my items, matter fact,ive always added 50 extra mg/ml.

remember to email me for your credit!!

Spetz himself thinks the numbers are too low....

I couldn't agree more, he needs to be at least 3000, im doing 2.5ml a week and im muuuuuch higher than this, so ... something is wrong... im thinking i got robbed in a batch!, im actually flying to china to talk to my vendor this weekend and look for new vendors but i agree that the numbers are lower than id like them to be.

Hmmm...

Absolutely not!! this is an issue that can be fixed, i'm not under dosing on purpose, worst case i break my vendors legs and get a new one, that's it :) im not here to rob anyone and hide facts, im on your side, please keep that in mind.

So Spetz, the lab itself, is admitting that these numbers are too low... It seems like he is doing the right thing and refunding where necessary... It sounds like the numbers were alarming enough for him to travel 1/2 way around the globe...

I guess the only question for anyone playing devils advocate would be, "Are you going to request an order from this batch from Spetz?"
In light of the fact, with all this evidence, can you honestly say yes?

Back