USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

I had swelling with noticeable sized lumps. Sometimes not as bad, sometimes worse. PIP is non existent with my pharma test cyp, which I guess is expected.
I've been diluting Test-e with filtered/sterile grapeseed oil, if I don't I get crippling pip and swelling/redness. Did 1 cc test/0.5 cc grapeseed oil in right quad, very minimal pip. 1 cc in left delt made it swell for 3 days, very painful. 2 cc in left quad and I still can't bend my knee, it's swollen and red. I've been on gear for 8 months now.

Added pic for clarification, there's no purple, that's just reflection from the paper or something, you can see redness on the left w/ swelling.

Attachments

• swelling.jpg
    swelling.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
I'm not sure what you guys are getting the pip from but in a few days I'm going get some of his sust mast and maybe that tren 250 he was saying he had (just not sure if my wife is ready for the bed to be all wet again) but I'll let everyone know what happens. I know you're not supposed to but I use a 25g 5/8 in the glute and just do 2 injections, one on each side so I'm not injecting to much. Using anything bigger is to much for me since I'm so lean and my ass has pretty much no fat on it... Maybe to much info there.

I've been diluting Test-e with filtered/sterile grapeseed oil, if I don't I get crippling pip and swelling/redness. Did 1 cc test/0.5 cc grapeseed oil in right quad, very minimal pip. 1 cc in left delt made it swell for 3 days, very painful. 2 cc in left quad and I still can't bend my knee, it's swollen and red. I've been on gear for 8 months now.

Added pic for clarification, there's no purple, that's just reflection from the paper or something, you can see redness on the left w/ swelling.
Damn your hairy!!! But that seems to have some redness hard to tell for sure but thats why i wont hit my quads right i can deal with delts.

I'm leaning towards pharma at this point. The last straight up ugl i got decent gear from was the chinaman back in the day, and that has been a long time ago.

No I'm still here, at work its a bitch trying to goof off at the job...he gave me a bad receiver name, that is on Western unions bad dudes list I guess...I just feel like has to have some responsibility in that. I followed all his instructions...but yet its my fault he gave me that name...not very good business is all, another lesson learned I guess

Regarding the recent blood results and maybe just blood results in general I have a few questions.
The two results posted recent are from using 500mg a week but split in two shots per week. This yielded roughly 2400 results. People are saying they should be near the 4-5000 range. My question is, should they be in the 4-5000 range being split into two shots per week or only one?
I ask because I read a few different places that the numbers we are seeing are "normal" based on 2 doses of 250 a week.
And is it just a coincident that 2400 x 2 is 4800 which is in the 4-5000 range.
I don't have the knowledge to say that doubling your dose will double the blood results just trying to find out if this is a coincidence, for lack of better words, or not.
I apologize if this is a very dumb comment

Regarding the recent blood results and maybe just blood results in general I have a few questions.
The two results posted recent are from using 500mg a week but split in two shots per week. This yielded roughly 2400 results. People are saying they should be near the 4-5000 range. My question is, should they be in the 4-5000 range being split into two shots per week or only one?
I ask because I read a few different places that the numbers we are seeing are "normal" based on 2 doses of 250 a week.
And is it just a coincident that 2400 x 2 is 4800 which is in the 4-5000 range.
I don't have the knowledge to say that doubling your dose will double the blood results just trying to find out if this is a coincidence, for lack of better words, or not.
I apologize if this is a very dumb comment

It a long ester so two shots a week or one it doesn't matter as long as the dose is 500mg a week it should yield test scores 10x the injected amount

Hmmm I would have to disagree. 250 2x a week would give you more stable bloods but 500 once a week would be like a roller coaster and would take you to a higher peak.

The half life is 8 days. Every week it just builds up the concentration. I pin twice a week cuz i dont wanna do 4cc in one shot

I understand what your saying but from what I understand, taking a larger dose 1x a week will reach a higher peak than that same dose split up multiple times.
Maybe someone could pin 500 once a week for a while and get their bloods done. I did 500 once a week for a while and my sides worsened so I stopped.
I'm not saying I'm correct and not saying your wrong.
Curious to hear other people's opinions

I have had significant variation in blood levels based on injection frequency. As high as 80% difference.

I believe splitting the shots would make for different results as well. Makes sense, yes the average should be the same whether 1x a week or 2x a week, but the highest and lowest points within that week would be different, higher max and lower minimum with the 1x a week, not sure what the ideal bloodwork would be from this however

I believe splitting the shots would make for different results as well. Makes sense, yes the average should be the same whether 1x a week or 2x a week, but the highest and lowest points within that week would be different, higher max and lower minimum with the 1x a week, not sure what the ideal bloodwork would be from this however

So your saying it's possible 500 once a week could reach the 4-5000 mark at the highest point?

I thought the reason to wait six weeks to get blood work was to allow for the level to increase. Otherwise, couldn't you just do the first pin of 500mg and get a test 36 hours later to check your levels? That sure would save a lot of time though. Hopefully someone else more knowledgeable and experienced can respond.

I thought the reason to wait six weeks to get blood work was to allow for the level to increase. Otherwise, couldn't you just do the first pin of 500mg and get a test 36 hours later to check your levels? That sure would save a lot of time though. Hopefully someone else more knowledgeable and experience can respond.
Maybe not knowledge but based on my experience from years of being on TRT. I had 2 sets of blood work done within a few months of each other. All phara grade test cyp.

Protocol 1:
100 mg test cyp taken 2x per week, Mon and Thursday. Bloods drawn Monday morning before shot- 1132 ng/dl

Protocol 2:
200 mg test cyp taken on Monday. Bloods drawn Monday before shot- 713 ng/dl

I realize this is on the low end but I have to assume peak levels were also different.

Back