USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Also, it would be helpful to see bloods from others that did not receive the "bad" or "mixed" up batch. That would help my confidence level.
What was giving you the pip? I've only used his test E so far and didn't have any issues. I was planning on trying the sust, mast and winny

What was giving you the pip? I've only used his test E so far and didn't have any issues. I was planning on trying the sust, mast and winny
I wonder if we got different batches. I wasn't getting anything when I pinned but bad pip for days after, real sore. Nothing I couldn't handle but I just chalked it up to the fact that I hadn't pinned in over a year or something, thought at first I had just went to deep, but 5 weeks straight and still happening. Last week I switched gear after my blood was drawn and the other day added a 2nd compound (pinning 2ml and a total of 500mg at once) and no PIP at all, so I don't think it was anything I was doing.

I can't narrow it down to what it was so im not blaming anyone or anything, just telling my experience. Tmac had similar PIP issues

Damn it seems everyone has gotten meds from this dude,whether its been good, bad or whatever yet I've lost $200 dealing with him,another $250 to Roxi labs.and now another dude has $225 of mine and its starting to feel a bit sketchy...WTF....newbie's just are suckers to be had on here, no matter how much ya read and try to decipher all the bullshit to find an honest person lab on here,not crying just wanted to vent somewhere.

Damn it seems everyone has gotten meds from this dude,whether its been good, bad or whatever yet I've lost $200 dealing with him,another $250 to Roxi labs.and now another dude has $225 of mine and its starting to feel a bit sketchy...WTF....newbie's just are suckers to be had on here, no matter how much ya read and try to decipher all the bullshit to find an honest person lab on here,not crying just wanted to vent somewhere.
Why have we never heard about it before now? I've not heard one claim of Spetz not delivering....that's the whole reason we do this. To post/share honest, uncensored reviews to help better educate ourselves and other guys that are potential consumers.

You lost $200? And how did this happen?

Carefull with sensitive information, some things may need to be pmed. Who exactly to pm to im not sure but there arw guys here who know.

If im wrong someone correct me, but i dont think i am.

I wonder if we got different batches. I wasn't getting anything when I pinned but bad pip for days after, real sore. Nothing I couldn't handle but I just chalked it up to the fact that I hadn't pinned in over a year or something, thought at first I had just went to deep, but 5 weeks straight and still happening. Last week I switched gear after my blood was drawn and the other day added a 2nd compound (pinning 2ml and a total of 500mg at once) and no PIP at all, so I don't think it was anything I was doing.

I can't narrow it down to what it was so im not blaming anyone or anything, just telling my experience. Tmac had similar PIP issues

Were you getting any swelling with your pip?

Dude if you've lost money 3 times in a row like that then either you're the must unlucky guy in the world and shouldn't walk out of your house in fear of being struck by lighting or there's an issue with how you're doing things.

Nope, it was just strange that it lasted for 3-5 days consistently then when I switched to a new source last week was non-existent
You know i really hadn't thought about what the other 40% was and that was stupid of me to have forgotten about filler. I posted a video by William Llewelyn a while back and he mentions to the extent that the Chinese go to sometimes sell products that aren't even what they are advertised to be. Very good point and I feel stupid for letting it slip my mind and saying the gear was decent.

I also had a variety of issues from a nasty full body rash, to bad PIP etc.

He doesn't have to pm he can tell us how he lost 200 bucks. NOt asking for his name and address or email communication. Let's start with how you lost 200 bucks.

Thats what i meant just didnt want him to accidently post TMI ya know, thanks

I had swelling with noticeable sized lumps. Sometimes not as bad, sometimes worse. PIP is non existent with my pharma test cyp, which I guess is expected.

This is exactly what im dealing with but no pharma :( its been over 5 years since my last cycle but i dont remeber this happening

Back