USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Easy does it cock stroker. How about saying, "Even though Spetz gear has came back under dosed. The way he is handling makes me believe it wasn't deliberate. I look forward to seeing how Spetz moves forward, and I would be willing to give him another shot."

And people try to remember. Dicks are for chicks, so stop stroking the SRC.
How but you go fuck yourself. I've been the first to call this dude on shit he does wrong but I say this and I'm a 'cock stroker'. Straight up you're a fucking clown if you think I have anything in it when I give the dude a good or bad review..oh but when I was tearing the dude a new asshole for selling shit that gave me a nasty rash you were nowhere to be found apparently. Or how about when I was saying there's nonreason he should be selling underdosed crap for $50? Yeah, exactly you fucking idiot...

How but you go fuck yourself. I've been the first to call this dude on shit he does wrong but I say this and I'm a 'cock stroker'. Straight up you're a fucking clown if you think I have anything in it when I give the dude a good or bad review..oh but when I was tearing the dude a new asshole for selling shit that gave me a nasty rash you were nowhere to be found apparently. Or how about when I was saying there's nonreason he should be selling underdosed crap for $50? Yeah, exactly you fucking idiot...

IMG_30001886013197.jpeg

Haha, hey if stroking is your thing. Have at it. You sensitive mother fucker...

@Wings_of_pain all joking aside, it seems pretentious and a little arrogant of you to say you were the first to call this dude out. There were vets calling him out before any of us ever purchased his gear, they told everyone to hold off on buying but many of us went ahead anyway. So it might be in your best interest to show a little respect in that manner. Just my opinion

@Wings_of_pain all joking aside, it seems pretentious and a little arrogant of you to say you were the first to call this dude out. There were vets calling him out before any of us ever purchased his gear, they told everyone to hold off on buying but many of us went ahead anyway. So it might be in your best interest to show a little respect in that manner. Just my opinion
Well then let me rephrase in that I was one of the first (not the first) to voice critisism on reddit which is where spetz orginally came from anyway.

I'm completely new to all of this online message board stuff but I don't understand what everyone is expecting to find online as far as price and quality go. I would think that the guys doing shows and making a living in the fitness world aren't getting their gear from a place online. (maybe I'm wrong) All I know is that I don't need to get blood work done to know when something is working. I don't know what a troll or shrill is and don't understand a lot of the terms you guys use but what I'm looking for is a guy that has good service and decent gear and it seems as though spetz has just that. It's just my opinion which I'm sure will not be agreed with by some but I'll continue to buy from him with confidence until he gives me a reason to stop. I just don't understand all the negative talk on here when it comes to the quality. Maybe it's just my expectations are low or my body is OK with what I'm taking more so than others but what is everyone expecting from the guy? If you're going to attack me and the me to fuck off or get crazy save it cause I'm asking an honest question and not trying to be spetz Homer or tell everyone they shouldn't feel the way they do. I just look at it as if you don't think he has good gear then go buy it somewhere else and use your time finding a better place to buy from instead of saying how bad spetz is. Again, just my opinion but I'm planning my next cycle and am excited to use his other products and can't wait to get paid so I can get this shit started.

I'm completely new to all of this online message board stuff but I don't understand what everyone is expecting to find online as far as price and quality go. I would think that the guys doing shows and making a living in the fitness world aren't getting their gear from a place online. (maybe I'm wrong) All I know is that I don't need to get blood work done to know when something is working. I don't know what a troll or shrill is and don't understand a lot of the terms you guys use but what I'm looking for is a guy that has good service and decent gear and it seems as though spetz has just that. It's just my opinion which I'm sure will not be agreed with by some but I'll continue to buy from him with confidence until he gives me a reason to stop. I just don't understand all the negative talk on here when it comes to the quality. Maybe it's just my expectations are low or my body is OK with what I'm taking more so than others but what is everyone expecting from the guy? If you're going to attack me and the me to fuck off or get crazy save it cause I'm asking an honest question and not trying to be spetz Homer or tell everyone they shouldn't feel the way they do. I just look at it as if you don't think he has good gear then go buy it somewhere else and use your time finding a better place to buy from instead of saying how bad spetz is. Again, just my opinion but I'm planning my next cycle and am excited to use his other products and can't wait to get paid so I can get this shit started.
Not exactly sure what point your trying to make.. No one said Spetz is bad. When or if that happens, you will know.

Here at Meso SRC will be held accountable. Spetz has been true to his word and as long as that's the case. He will do great here.

There are few people on here who are saying Spetz is bad. In fact a lot who think the quality is sub-par think Spetz is doing a great job both with Cust service and handling the quality of his gear. If this quality is alright for you then that's absolutely your choice, some may hate and some may not.

The fact is, if the gear is dose at... Let's be generous and say 60%, what is that other 40% your INJECTING in to your body. Absolutely none of us know. The dude in China who manufactured it knows, and just for me, I don't trust the underground of China to put any kind of filler in my gear. Or it was stepped on along the way. Either way, the higher purity, the more confidence I can have in knowing exactly what I'm putting in my body. Just my opinion though

There are few people on here who are saying Spetz is bad. In fact a lot who think the quality is sub-par think Spetz is doing a great job both with Cust service and handling the quality of his gear. If this quality is alright for you then that's absolutely your choice, some may hate and some may not.

The fact is, if the gear is dose at... Let's be generous and say 60%, what is that other 40% your INJECTING in to your body. Absolutely none of us know. The dude in China who manufactured it knows, and just for me, I don't trust the underground of China to put any kind of filler in my gear. Or it was stepped on along the way. Either way, the higher purity, the more confidence I can have in knowing exactly what I'm putting in my body. Just my opinion though
Well said brother!

50% gear doesn't sound like decent to me, but i guess everyone sets the bar in a different spot.
Indeed. My bar is 80% which I believe is more than fair.. Like Marcus said. I work hard in the gym and care what is going into my body.

I guess if you don't give a shit. More power to you.

Man I absolutely agree with you and respect everything you said. Everyone's different in their thoughts of what they put in their body. I work for a company and sell a product that most people would argue is bad for you but it sells billions of units a year. My opinion is that everything now a days is filled with something bad for you (including chicken) so as long as that 60% is giving me results that I'm looking for then I'm OK with not worrying about the other 40. Now what I am worried about is what I was putting in my body from the other ugl I was using cause his shit was garbage at best and I wonder how people could go on message boards and post how great it was and still do say it was great. But after being on MESO, I see where the real opinions are unlike other review sites.

Man I absolutely agree with you and respect everything you said. Everyone's different in their thoughts of what they put in their body. I work for a company and sell a product that most people would argue is bad for you but it sells billions of units a year. My opinion is that everything now a days is filled with something bad for you (including chicken) so as long as that 60% is giving me results that I'm looking for then I'm OK with not worrying about the other 40. Now what I am worried about is what I was putting in my body from the other ugl I was using cause his shit was garbage at best and I wonder how people could go on message boards and post how great it was and still do say it was great. But after being on MESO, I see where the real opinions are unlike other review sites.
Marcus' concern is the same concern, and probably most others, I have had since using Spetz's gear even before blood work due to the PIP was getting from it. At first I just the thought the PIP might be my inexperience (i.e. bad injection technique, expectations of UG gear), but after my blood work and Marcus' came back subpar, I started to wonder more about what is actually in the other portion. Personally, I am concerned about the other 40% or whatever it is. Do you know what the other 40% is? Hey, maybe it is the 39% Anavar.

Also, it would be helpful to see bloods from others that did not receive the "bad" or "mixed" up batch. That would help my confidence level.

Back