USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Yeah I think I'm going to go up to 1.2g a week to adjust for low dose. It seems that since I ordered around the same time likelihood is high that it's probably a little under. Just for precaution is all.

Just want to add that when I critisize a source like spetz it's not because I want to see him fail, in fact I was one of the earlier ones to buy from meso, but imstead its because I think we should all be getting something out of this transaction and not one party only. I critisize to do my best to keep everyone aware of what's going on, from the guy thinking of buying to spetz knowing how his customers are feeling. It's all because I just want things to run smoothly, just thought I'd put it out there.

Got 3/4s of my order 3 weeks ago. Have been told multiple times that the last part was in the mail, but still no sign. Don't know if I'm getting ripped off on the last bottle of Deca.

Hmm now im really wanting to double up again in fear that mine is underdosed even though it was sent out way after that batch :( decisions decisions

Spetz is far from done IMO.
He's too good at what he does to just roll over. Everyone is watching to see how he handles these issues. It wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit if he cut the whole UGL line out and just operated as a reseller like we all originally agreed upon. But ppl pushed orders through for the UGL line before he was really supposed to be listing it here because they want cheap gear and then act surprised when cheap untested gear turns out to be nothing more...there is a method to the madness. I think every vet that spoke up about pulling the UGL line from the list had THIS situation in mind.

He's too good at what he does to just roll over. Everyone is watching to see how he handles these issues. It wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit if he cut the whole UGL line out and just operated as a reseller like we all originally agreed upon. But ppl pushed orders through for the UGL line before he was really supposed to be listing it here because they want cheap gear and then act surprised when cheap untested gear turns out to be nothing more...there is a method to the madness. I think every vet that spoke up about pulling the UGL line from the list had THIS situation in mind.
True and true, I believe Spetz has been handling himself pretty well and I think he will at least work to resolve however he can. But either a MS had to be done or someone had to run the gear and get bloods to find out for sure about the UGL. I thought PI was going to do that too. Still, not disagreeing with you at all. You are right, but at least it was caught relatively early and being dealt with

While I do think you have a point, using the fact that it is UGL to excuse it being underdosed is unacceptable with all due respect. If astro can sell properly dosed test for $40 a vial I see no real reason why underdosed gear is being sold for more. Again, as you've stated I don't think @usaspetz will let this derail his operation as there's too much money to just go full MFL. However, with that said if he doesn't fix this issue he is going to have a lot of angry customers when they are paying extra for underdosed gear and have to double or triple the dose to adjust for dosing.

While I do think you have a point, using the fact that it is UGL to excuse it being underdosed is unacceptable with all due respect. If astro can sell properly dosed test for $40 a vial I see no real reason why underdosed gear is being sold for more. Again, as you've stated I don't think @usaspetz will let this derail his operation as there's too much money to just go full MFL. However, with that said if he doesn't fix this issue he is going to have a lot of angry customers when they are paying extra for underdosed gear and have to double or triple the dose to adjust for dosing.
What are you talkin about? He never excused it for being underdosed. Re-read his post, you misunderstood it.
This goes back to the beginning of the thread if you read the first 10-20 pages where Spetz wasn't going to be selling his UG line at first

What are you talkin about? He never excused it for being underdosed. Re-read his post, you misunderstood it.
This goes back to the beginning of the thread if you read the first 10-20 pages where Spetz wasn't going to be selling his UG line at first
Oh I've read all 90 or so pages just thought he was implying that it should be expected that ug gear be underdosed/crap. I re-read and now I see he meant that spetz didn't want to carry it to begin with.

Back