USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

He has been recruited as Xi JINGPINGS biological research and development analyst. He's working on creating the real life Godzilla. He wants to give steroids and hgh to blue tail lizards to create the ultimate weapon.
I wish the hell he wouldn't of taken that job. I need a lot more shit !!!!!!

Good one!

How much longer till the bloods come in??
I looked back but didn't see it. I doubt I missed the post. Just wondering cause in eager to see the other blood test as I'm sure we all are/ or were if they are already in here and I missed them..

Blood tests are here. I was pinning a total of 500mg of Test E per week, with schedule of 250mg on Monday and 250mg on Thursday. Bloods were drawn about 56 hours after last pin. My stats are 5'11, 17/18% BF, 226lbs (today!!). They confirm I also crashed my E2 which I had thought last week as I felt like shit and had already lowered my Adex dose on Thursday, but at least my Adex is confirmed to be good :)
Please see attached file

Total Weekly Test E: 500mg
Blood Drawn: 56 Hours after last pin
Total Test: 2,471image.jpg

I do not. Bought 3 vials as a tester till I got bloods, bublood workit taken care of. I'll talk to Spetz when he's back in action. I'm sure he'll be on later today or somethin
Good job getting blood work done man. Now everyone here can see the truth. More members should be doing bloodwork. 1 may be a fluke but 2, C'MON!

I wonder if that mast you bought was underdosed too?

Good job getting blood work done man. Now everyone here can see the truth. More members should be doing bloodwork. 1 may be a fluke but 2, C'MON!

I wonder if that mast you bought was underdosed too?
Nah nah man, I dunno know bout that, it's from another guy

Edit: and just so everyone is clear I was only on Test E at the time of draw, just actually added mast in yesterday

Back