USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Real friends I consider brothers. Will do anything for each other. I did time for a friend. He had family at the time. I didn't. Either your a good friend or not.
Only a couple people I actually call friends. Just not that outgoing or willing to deal with others shit unless I really like them. But those couple friends, they get whatever they need. When it's for a friend, rules and boundaries don't apply. Deliver and set your own baggage aside. It's what a friend would do.

Chris and Jackmehoff makin me feel like I'm in the woman's section. Don't get butt hurt on a forum man. You didn't do anything wrong but ask a lifetime movie question. And Jackmehoff talked a bunch of noise on a keyboard like a real man. I'm just waiting to see that second set of bloods.

This is the thread where things stay interesting. While other UGL lab threads are bitchin at each other if they can get the individuals e-mail and how its been weeks since they ordered and didn't receive the order. Here guys get the order in days and then have plenty of time to go ape shit on one another.
One after another after another,..will you be opening shop once you achieve "Well known member" status?

So i figure I would comment; communication, speed, top notch quality seems to be top notch kinda to early to tell (7 days) libido way up along with other early signs. Test e btw. Havent really had any pip however i did hit my delt pretty low cause i was in a hurry and i have a small lump kinda sore, no redness or heat. I am convinced this is all my fault not the gear my other two sights were normal. So all in all everything has been great so far.

Sent off an email first thing friday morning, are you having delays answering email by chance?
-chris :)

From Spetz:

Hello gents, im in china :) as i had advised, however im having issues accessing countermail and pretty much almost everything else, im trying some alternative methods of internet, but i dumb with technology, the chinese block almost everything!!!! I also have no access to MESO so if anyone has an account there and wants to relay this message please do so.

so my emails are delayed, please dont freak if i dont answer for a day or whenever, if you have an emergency please PM ME.

i get back on monday.

BTW the air here SUCKS!! i feel like im going to catch cancer just by walking around :(

see you when i get back!

Has anyone ever done this fuckery by hitting the delt way to low?
It might hurt or feel sore, you should be fine. I only hit my delts and glutes and I pin ed. As long as the gear isnt an issue..it shouldnt matter where you hit. Worst case, you irritated a nerve or the oil isnt absorbiny. Anytime I pin my delts I massage hard for 2 to 3 minutes after..always helps the soreness. I would hop in a hot shower, massage the shit out of the lump..up to you.

Yeah i put the heating pad on it, its been a while since my last cycle so i was a little careless. It had also only been like 2-3 days since i hit the spot right above it so it is probly having trouble absorbing. (I was frontloading usually only do each delt once a week.) Im sure i will be fine just sharing my experience and stupidity lol. But other than my mistake everything great so far ill update in about a week.

Also trying the winny:)

It might hurt or feel sore, you should be fine. I only hit my delts and glutes and I pin ed. As long as the gear isnt an issue..it shouldnt matter where you hit. Worst case, you irritated a nerve or the oil isnt absorbiny. Anytime I pin my delts I massage hard for 2 to 3 minutes after..always helps the soreness. I would hop in a hot shower, massage the shit out of the lump..up to you.
I got into my tricep one time omg!!! Fucked me all up couldn't straighten my arm out for several days arm was hot and I was miserable lol won't do that again

Thanx dude.. and yeah i feel like a dumbass now cause the only place i have ever had any fat is my belly and now that i realize how low i went, im like fuck that was the bottom of my delt with not really anywhere to go. So like i said im certain it was me not the gear. A+ for spetz still! Think im done for the night guys this is the first time drinking in almost six months later.....

I had a friend for many years that went by the nobody helped me why should i help him deal and i was always willing to share with him because he was my best friend and i was his. We eventually had a bullshit eventually arguement that caused us to never talk again. So honeatly in my opion if he is your true friend explain to him the risk and help him out man, if he isnt dont worry bout it tell him it fell through. Hope this helps ya decide
I hear you. I actually was flat out honest with him and it's been worked out. He told me that he doesn't want to take the risk and that he understands that I'm assuming all of it so he's wiring to compensate me for it. Thanks for all the non smart ass answers to those of you that gave grown up advice. Much appreciated

Only a couple people I actually call friends. Just not that outgoing or willing to deal with others shit unless I really like them. But those couple friends, they get whatever they need. When it's for a friend, rules and boundaries don't apply. Deliver and set your own baggage aside. It's what a friend would do.
Ya man I had a bunch of "friends" but then had a kid and grew up and a lot of those friends weren't there all of a sudden anymore . I guess me not going to the bar and watching football seems second-rate to most of these guys so I don't trust people easy. I was always the guy that helped people out but got burned when I needed something so now the focus is on the wife and kids now till its proved other wise. Thanks again for the guys on here that gave real advice and not smart-ass tough guy hide behind their keyboard answers. We all know who were talking about but thanks.

He has been recruited as Xi JINGPINGS biological research and development analyst. He's working on creating the real life Godzilla. He wants to give steroids and hgh to blue tail lizards to create the ultimate weapon.
I wish the hell he wouldn't of taken that job. I need a lot more shit !!!!!!

Back