USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

I do not. Bought 3 vials as a tester till I got bloods, but I have it taken care of. I'll talk to Spetz when he's back in action. I'm sure he'll be on later today or somethin
Yeah, he better make it right for you! Good job getting bloods done. Now you know how to adjust.

Looks like u gtg bro
stop trolling and posting bs on the spetz page you've been a member for 2 weeks and all you do is post bs on here how the fuck is that g2g looks unless your affiliated with spetz cause I'm pretty sure he'd say I talked to my Dr friends and they said that's normal. lol

stop trolling and posting bs on the spetz page you've been a member for 2 weeks and all you do is post bs on here how the fuck is that g2g looks unless your affiliated with spetz cause I'm pretty sure he'd say I talked to my Dr friends and they said that's normal. lol
Sorry I didn't know all I saw was it said high beside it

The word on the yard is you want your scores to comeback 8 to 10 times your dosage.
Yes, when blood is drawn during peak time. So please no one start posting about when someone's blood was drawn on the 5th day or 7th day after injection and it came back at 5X the dose

I did the math on my cycle 2 weeks ago and adjusted everything so I would use 4 vials in 12 weeks.. I dosed expecting it to be slightly under dosed. Since that is the norm now in days :(.

1200mg. FL. 390mg. E3D

I did the math on my cycle 2 weeks ago and adjusted everything so I would use 4 vials in 12 weeks.. I dosed expecting it to be slightly under dosed. Since that is the norm now in days :(.

1200mg. FL. 390mg. E3D
So what percent adjustment are we thinking? Up the dose by 30 - 50%

1 gram for sure. I plan on everything being under dosed from anyone, adjust using my knowledge and usually come out right in the ballpark with bloods

thats like paying $80+ for a properly dosed vial of test. A little more (same price from others) and you might as well just get the pharma. Which is obviously the better choice after seeing the bloods
Indeed.
1 gram for sure. I plan on everything being under dosed from anyone, adjust using my knowledge and usually come out right in the ballpark with bloods
Yep, and if it comes back correctly dosed. BONUS!!!

Back