USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Oh I've read all 90 or so pages just thought he was implying that it should be expected that ug gear be underdosed/crap. I re-read and now I see he meant that spetz didn't want to carry it to begin with.

Me too I've been on the fence on pulling the trigger. Was going to do it last week but he decided to go to China. Then there goes marcus blood works.

Hey guys I'm back! sorry i caught a nasty bug and lost like 10 lb, so.. im just going to post what i put on reddit to save some time :)

1. I will be dedicating myself to this full time for a while, meaning my t/a will improve and communication delays will also improve! this doesn't mean i cant get FDA meds however, i still have an account from the wholesaler!

2. my trip to china sucked! i need to go to a different city in a few weeks from now, i will go better prepared :)

3. China blocks internet, even in hotels!! tor didn't work, vpn didn't work, couldn't go into Meso or Reddit, what a mess!! i complained on my way out got the middle finger :), due to this I'm sure you have PM'd me or emailed me and of course didn't get a reply, i have a ton of emails to go through, i need to sort out this mess and see who hasn't been dispatched, if so you have my word that within 24 hrs you will be taken care of, please bare with me.

4. Yes i got to visit 2 places, words cannot describe how horrible the places looked, however I've gotten a bunch of leads and samples on the way.thx

Welcome back Spetz.
Anything look promising for the consumer in the near future ?
its going to take some time so far i didn't see anything that impressed me to be honest, i have another trip planned in a few weeks, better prospects from what i was told, need to go to govm't "funded" facilities.

HOWEVER!! i have 2 new products that came in while i was away from a friend, smaller size NPP, vet grade Prop at 50mg, and more vet EQ.

Just wanted to let everyone know Spetz is handling everything with me very well. He has credited me for my bloods and will be replacing my vials of test that I purchased.

Thank you for staying true to your word @usaspetz and I will make sure to keep everyone posted
i haven't read all the posts but how many "RIP spetz" posts were made? i was smiling on my way back thinking about this lol.

Just wanted to let everyone know Spetz is handling everything with me very well. He has credited me for my bloods and will be replacing my vials of test that I purchased.

Thank you for staying true to your word @usaspetz and I will make sure to keep everyone posted
Same here, except mine have already been replaced.

guys im in 2 ambien, need to get a good 8 hrs sleep, ive got 2 Ivs hooked and enough b12 to revive a corpse, so tomorrow ill post all items and if i havent answered your email i will tomorrow!

i also got 25mg Proviron from Pk so im happy to start offering those as well :)
see you tomorrow.

Me too I've been on the fence on pulling the trigger. Was going to do it last week but he decided to go to China. Then there goes marcus blood works.
While I am admittedly a bit apprehensive of ordering again because of the bloods that came out for Marcus, I would like to come out and say straight forward that underdosed or not, the shit isn't bunk. I mean my lifts are going up like wildfire so while it might not be up to par it's certainly not worthless. IMO I'd rather get spetz gear and adjust than go with some of the other sources I've seen that sell straight up trash.

While I am admittedly a bit apprehensive of ordering again because of the bloods that came out for Marcus, I would like to come out and say straight forward that underdosed or not, the shit isn't bunk. I mean my lifts are going up like wildfire so while it might not be up to par it's certainly not worthless. IMO I'd rather get spetz gear and adjust than go with some of the other sources I've seen that sell straight up trash.
Easy does it cock stroker. How about saying, "Even though Spetz gear has came back under dosed. The way he is handling makes me believe it wasn't deliberate. I look forward to seeing how Spetz moves forward, and I would be willing to give him another shot."

And people try to remember. Dicks are for chicks, so stop stroking the SRC.

Easy does it cock stroker. How about saying, "Even though Spetz gear has came back under dosed. The way he is handling makes me believe it wasn't deliberate. I look forward to seeing how Spetz moves forward, and I would be willing to give him another shot."

And people try to remember. Dicks are for chicks, so stop stroking the SRC.
Love it!

Back