USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Why is it that certain people are such smart asses ? I clicked on numerous threads and sifted thru everyone's remarks good and bad to make a choice in who to pick to order from. What would have said if I asked you who's a good source to order from? You would have called me fuckin idiot and tell me there's no handouts here and read right? So I'm not sure it was easy as just clicking on a thread

Don't worry about him. Hes a trt forum guy who skips leg day

Why is it that certain people are such smart asses ? I clicked on numerous threads and sifted thru everyone's remarks good and bad to make a choice in who to pick to order from. What would have said if I asked you who's a good source to order from? You would have called me fuckin idiot and tell me there's no handouts here and read right? So I'm not sure it was easy as just clicking on a thread
Nope. I would have told you exactly who in have used, good and bad

Don't worry about him. Hes a trt forum guy who skips leg day
Bitch plz. My squat total is half your full power so eat a dick

What is the last meet you competed in? You don't compete in shit other than taking phaggot Instagram selfies. Too afraid to step on a stage and to pussy to step on a plate form. You know I'm right, phaggot. You look like a teenaged insecure beta. You need gear because you suck at life

Last edited:
Bitch plz. My squat total is half your full power so eat a dick

What is the last meet you competed in? You don't compete in shit other than taking phaggot Instagram selfies. Too afraid to step on a stage and to pussy to step on a plate form. You know I'm right, phaggot. You look like a teenaged insecure beta. You need gear because you suck at life

Somebody took there tren today. Lol but seriously I doubt you have anywhere near the physique I do 5'8 216 at 8-9% bf. but good im glad you enjoy competing and all that. You must be compensating for other shortcomings in your life. Now go do some squats and get off meso

This is the thread where things stay interesting. While other UGL lab threads are bitchin at each other if they can get the individuals e-mail and how its been weeks since they ordered and didn't receive the order. Here guys get the order in days and then have plenty of time to go ape shit on one another.

Lol!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I received my first order from spetz today. Customer service was top notch the whole way and I couldn't be more excited and pleased with my choice in source. Thanks to all of you that have led me to finding such a stand up guy. I've been getting yelled at by the wife for reading until 2 in the morning, late to work and have had my phone die from reading so damn much. I told my buddy about it and his words were, maybe you can give me his info so I can order from him. Good thing he texted it to me otherwise I would have laughed in his face. So my question is, what's a good way to tell this guy fuck no but in a nice way? He's a good friend of mine but I did so much work here to find spetz and this site and I don't want to just give up the info for free. Any advice would be appreciated

Are you kidding me?? You won't help a friend?? If a friend asked me for gear I'd give it to him FOR FREE and they would do the same..

He's a "good friend" of yours and you won't give him a fucking email address? You have a weird definition of the word "friend" my friend.. ;)

D
Are you kidding me?? You won't help a friend?? If a friend asked me for gear I'd give it to him FOR FREE and they would do the same..

He's a "good friend" of yours and you won't give him a fucking email address? You have a weird definition of the word "friend" my friend.. ;)
This friend uses gear and doesn't work so yes he's a friend but doesn't take the fitness and gym life the way that I do so he doesn't deserve to just get a hand out

D
This friend uses gear and doesn't work so yes he's a friend but doesn't take the fitness and gym life the way that I do so he doesn't deserve to just get a hand out

A handout?! It's an email address!! It doesn't cost you a penny or anymore of your time to give it to him... Whatever man, your life to live..

Last edited:
D
Your dilema seems like it's based on scarcity. Like there's not enough Test to go around, or he didn't earn it like you or he doesn't deserve it like you do.
If you were at a bar and you had a girl on your arm, wouldn't you try to help him get laid too?
"You should be guiding your friends cock, not blocking it "

D

If that's how you feel, then tell him exactly that. Or tell him to read this thread so he can make his own determination on the source and if he wants to be YOUR friend. lol. That might be a little embarrassing, him seeing you asking strangers for advise about him. Haha

X
Your dilema seems like it's based on scarcity. Like there's not enough Test to go around, or he didn't earn it like you or he doesn't deserve it like you do.
If you were at a bar and you had a girl on your arm, wouldn't you try to help him get laid too?
"You should be guiding your friends cock, not blocking it "
Dude if I need to help someone get laid at a bar then why would a chick wanna fuck the dude anyways. If you can't get laid without help then that's just to bad, so no, I wouldn't help. Nobody helped me so I guess I'm not to eager to help others get handed what I worked for. Right or wrong my opinion but sorry for asking anyones opinion. It seems like when someone asks a question you've got 2 or 3 people that give helpful answers but the rest is just a bunch of smart ass comments that wouldn't be said in person for fans surw I know now spetz is someone to depend on so I'll bow out and will have no need to ask anymore questions no

X
Dude if I need to help someone get laid at a bar then why would a chick wanna fuck the dude anyways. If you can't get laid without help then that's just to bad, so no, I wouldn't help. Nobody helped me so I guess I'm not to eager to help others get handed what I worked for. Right or wrong my opinion but sorry for asking anyones opinion. It seems like when someone asks a question you've got 2 or 3 people that give helpful answers but the rest is just a bunch of smart ass comments that wouldn't be said in person for fans surw I know now spetz is someone to depend on so I'll bow out and will have no need to ask anymore questions no
Damn...okay man. I agree with you about all the smart ass answers on here and I was just telling you where I'm coming from. Sorry if it came off the wrong way. But that's what friends are for, even if they didn't work as hard for it. Plus it will give spetz another customer so that's cool.

X

I had a friend for many years that went by the nobody helped me why should i help him deal and i was always willing to share with him because he was my best friend and i was his. We eventually had a bullshit eventually arguement that caused us to never talk again. So honeatly in my opion if he is your true friend explain to him the risk and help him out man, if he isnt dont worry bout it tell him it fell through. Hope this helps ya decide

Back