USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Well I'd def be interested if it was hosted in GSO as I use it to cook and have never had any reactions to it. I am also taking Benadryl and hydrocortisone but honestly they have only helped with itch and irritation as it continues to spread. It's sad too because unless you get enough support from similar customers I will have to buy my gear elsewhere :/
yeah that is a shame, id hate to lose your business but .. i dont do small batches, MAKE SURE it is the CSO otherwise you're still going to be throwing your money away!

yeah that is a shame, id hate to lose your business but .. i dont do small batches, MAKE SURE it is the CSO otherwise you're still going to be throwing your money away!
Yeah man we have to do what we have to do to survive. But at least I can say it did get me strong even if it did ruin my luscious skin lol :eek: dude I swear I was throwing 315 around today on the bench like a toy. Got 17 reps of 275!

Did you ask spetz what kind of oil he uses? Because you could change vendors but if they use the same carrier oil for example sunflower oil. It could happen again. So on and so on.
Or it could simply be the ester.

Im not sure if this would work my wife is allergic to certain lotions maybe do a spot test on your skin and let sit over night. Thats what my wife does.
Then you know for future reference.

Im not sure if this would work my wife is allergic to certain lotions maybe do a spot test on your skin and let sit over night. Thats what my wife does.
Then you know for future reference.
So I should buy cottonseed oil, or do you mean get some test and let it sit on my skin?? I don't get it?

So I should buy cottonseed oil, or do you mean get some test and let it sit on my skin?? I don't get it?
From the looks of that reaction, it really looked like an allergy to some medication not to cottonseed oil. They usually start really small red spots on the upper body then spread to the lower after the upper body starts to clear up. I'm only basing this on the 10,000 patients I've seen with allergic reactions. But those pics didn't do it justice.

From the looks of that reaction, it really looked like an allergy to some medication not to cottonseed oil. They usually start really small red spots on the upper body then spread to the lower after the upper body starts to clear up. I'm only basing this on the 10,000 patients I've seen with allergic reactions. But those pics didn't do it justice.
Interesting. However, as it stand the only things I've consumed in the form of meds since this started was ibuprofen, spetz Adex, Tramadol, Benadryl, and another anti biotic that doesn't come to mind. The thing is I've taken all those meds before without issue except for adex. Maybe it's the adex?

Interesting. However, as it stand the only things I've consumed in the form of meds since this started was ibuprofen, spetz Adex, Tramadol, Benadryl, and another anti biotic that doesn't come to mind. The thing is I've taken all those meds before without issue except for adex. Maybe it's the adex?

Cottonseed is actually in a lot of foods. In the past year, you've probably eaten a lot of foods containing it and didn't even know. It could also be uticaria. It looks reactive.
What meds were you taking before the reaction? Do you do jujitsu or wrestling? New detergent? Any food allergies? The more I look at it, the more I think it's Not cottonseed but maybe uticaria.

Cottonseed is actually in a lot of foods. In the past year, you've probably eaten a lot of foods containing it and didn't even know. It could also be uticaria. It looks reactive.
What meds were you taking before the reaction? Do you do jujitsu or wrestling? New detergent? Any food allergies? The more I look at it, the more I think it's Not cottonseed but maybe uticaria.
It just hit me that it *might be the tramadol. I've taken tramadol before and got itchy but never anything near this. But I've been thinking about it and I've been taking about 350-400mg ED to keep steam rolling through workouts, work, and school. Without it, I probably couldn't keep up the intensity but I'm cutting it out as of now and will report if anything changes.

I've been on tren a from another source. I pinned in my delt, felt immediate pain (maybe 2-5 min after) now its 2 days later pain is gone for the most part but still sore to the touch, and I have a thick skin rash spreading from my shoulder to my elbow. It itches like a motha****** lol im guessing it is some sort of reaction also.

Ya its definitely the real deal. Im stoked about it. At least I have the reassurance if i do end up using it. This attribute alone makes spetz g2g to me. I AM NOT VOUCHING TO HIS own label of oils I HAVEN'T USED EM

cool I was hoping with the pricing the ai would be legit.

OH ITS VERY LEGIT. How many sources do we have here that carry U.S FDA ai? Nothing but the best
Just wanted to let everyone know that I received my first order from spetz today. Customer service was top notch the whole way and I couldn't be more excited and pleased with my choice in source. Thanks to all of you that have led me to finding such a stand up guy. I've been getting yelled at by the wife for reading until 2 in the morning, late to work and have had my phone die from reading so damn much. I told my buddy about it and his words were, maybe you can give me his info so I can order from him. Good thing he texted it to me otherwise I would have laughed in his face. So my question is, what's a good way to tell this guy fuck no but in a nice way? He's a good friend of mine but I did so much work here to find spetz and this site and I don't want to just give up the info for free. Any advice would be appreciated

Just wanted to let everyone know that I received my first order from spetz today. Customer service was top notch the whole way and I couldn't be more excited and pleased with my choice in source. Thanks to all of you that have led me to finding such a stand up guy. I've been getting yelled at by the wife for reading until 2 in the morning, late to work and have had my phone die from reading so damn much. I told my buddy about it and his words were, maybe you can give me his info so I can order from him. Good thing he texted it to me otherwise I would have laughed in his face. So my question is, what's a good way to tell this guy fuck no but in a nice way? He's a good friend of mine but I did so much work here to find spetz and this site and I don't want to just give up the info for free. Any advice would be appreciated
It took so much work to click on a thread?

The problem I have with ordering for friends is that if something goes wrong then they expect me to give them their money back which is bull shit in my opinion. They think this is like ordering from Walmart or Amazon and I don't want to ruin a friendship over money

It took so much work to click on a thread?
Why is it that certain people are such smart asses ? I clicked on numerous threads and sifted thru everyone's remarks good and bad to make a choice in who to pick to order from. What would have said if I asked you who's a good source to order from? You would have called me fuckin idiot and tell me there's no handouts here and read right? So I'm not sure it was easy as just clicking on a thread

The problem I have with ordering for friends is that if something goes wrong then they expect me to give them their money back which is bull shit in my opinion. They think this is like ordering from Walmart or Amazon and I don't want to ruin a friendship over money

This is definately somthing to consider.

Back