USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

I recently ordered from spetz and everything went smooth with communication but when I got my tracking number it's invalid and not found in the tracking system. I'm trying to keep the faith here that my package will arrive but it worries me I have a tracking number that isn't correct. Has anyone else had this issue and if so what was the outcome? I've waited almost a month to order cause I was reading reviews so im hoping I made the right decision. Any info would be appreciated.
I'm actually going thru a similar issue.. I had been scoping out and reading reviews and watching ms post's, checking related pic uploads, blood work, etc.. had been for a cple months b'for placing an order, and this guys communication had been on point up until I notified spetz on payment info and all of a sudden he's "gone"..
not sure if I made the right desiccation.

Guys sorry about delay on email replies when i thought my shift had ended last night I basically had to go back in and i just got out 1 hr ago, I'm dead!!

As you guys know, I'm going to china for the weekend to find some new raw vendors and talk to Kevin, i thought by making up hrs i would get better treatment at work but turns out i was wrong :), so.... when I get back i might go into this full time for a while :) Don't worry i have secured a method to still get my FDA Meds so i wont be out of those anytime soon.

I read some of you are having issues tracking your numbers, ill look into this, please be patient im not taking off with anyone's money.

To the new guys that are egr beaver's The fact that some sources send things out within the week your lucky. And it is a privilege! I have waited up to a month for a package. Remember this is illegal. So it takes time and maneuvering to get packs out it just as dangerous for the source to get packs out as it is for you to receive. So be grateful that you get you packs so quick.

To the new guys that are egr beaver's The fact that some sources send things out within the week your lucky. And it is a privilege! I have waited up to a month for a package. Remember this is illegal. So it takes time and maneuvering to get packs out it just as dangerous for the source to get packs out as it is for you to receive. So be grateful that you get you packs so quick.
You calling them spoiled entitled bitches, PI? When I was a kid I had to walk up a hill for 10 miles in the snow for my gear! ha ha ha

Indeed, I see a lot of stupid ass posts.. I have no affiliation with spetz. But I of course keep tabs of everything here at Meso...

From what I know Spetz is always around and has been keeping his WORD. Until that changes quit tripping if you haven't got your shit in 3 days. Get fucking real.

Keep doing what your doing Spetz.

Indeed, I see a lot of stupid ass posts.. I have no affiliation with spetz. But I of course keep tabs of everything here at Meso...

From what I know Spetz is always around and has been keeping his WORD. Until that changes quit tripping if you haven't got your shit in 3 days. Get fucking real.

Keep doing what your doing Spetz.
I never once said that I was pissed off or was expecting my package to be at my door step in 3 days . I've got stuff in a week and also have waited 2 months for stuff to get to me in the past so my expectations are not to have t/a time to be less then 2 weeks. My original question was that I was given tracking info and that number wasnt working so I wanted to know if I was doing something wrong or if anyone else was having the same issues. Maybe the postal service is slow, maybe I messed up or maybe he messed up. Like I stated earlier, I'm in no way worried about it getting here cause no body has posted any negative remarks about not getting what they paid for. If anything I'm praising spetz for the communication that he's provided and how great he's been with answering any questions I've had before I decided to place an order with him. My question was answered by a member right away and he was in no way implying that I need to get fuckin real. He actually understood I had a question and helped a new guy out which was much appreciated. I thought I asked a legitimate question without implying that I was in any way complaining but I guess I need to be more careful with what I say or I just need to get real... My bad buddy

You did ask a legit question imo everybody is just fucking with you now since it has already been answered. Just my 2c tho

I never once said that I was pissed off or was expecting my package to be at my door step in 3 days . I've got stuff in a week and also have waited 2 months for stuff to get to me in the past so my expectations are not to have t/a time to be less then 2 weeks. My original question was that I was given tracking info and that number wasnt working so I wanted to know if I was doing something wrong or if anyone else was having the same issues. Maybe the postal service is slow, maybe I messed up or maybe he messed up. Like I stated earlier, I'm in no way worried about it getting here cause no body has posted any negative remarks about not getting what they paid for. If anything I'm praising spetz for the communication that he's provided and how great he's been with answering any questions I've had before I decided to place an order with him. My question was answered by a member right away and he was in no way implying that I need to get fuckin real. He actually understood I had a question and helped a new guy out which was much appreciated. I thought I asked a legitimate question without implying that I was in any way complaining but I guess I need to be more careful with what I say or I just need to get real... My bad buddy

You actually did say you were worried. I think that's why you got your balls busted. Don't take it too personally I've seen some thrashings on here that made me think twice about posting anything at all. I've never even been given a tracking number. It was all blind faith. I'm sure you'll be a happy camper in a few days.

There should be no need to worry I've ordered three times each time tracking is giving.and each time it takes a few day before tracking worked. Like someone said he prob prints out label then ships later.

Back