USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Sorry guys, looong day, i filled 240 scripts today, must me some kind of record. trying to make up some hours before i leave to china this weekend. If you've emailed me and i haven't responded I apologize, ill do so now.
Will payment/orders be processed as normal while you are abroad?

I recently ordered from spetz and everything went smooth with communication but when I got my tracking number it's invalid and not found in the tracking system. I'm trying to keep the faith here that my package will arrive but it worries me I have a tracking number that isn't correct. Has anyone else had this issue and if so what was the outcome? I've waited almost a month to order cause I was reading reviews so im hoping I made the right decision. Any info would be appreciated.

I recently ordered from spetz and everything went smooth with communication but when I got my tracking number it's invalid and not found in the tracking system. I'm trying to keep the faith here that my package will arrive but it worries me I have a tracking number that isn't correct. Has anyone else had this issue and if so what was the outcome? I've waited almost a month to order cause I was reading reviews so im hoping I made the right decision. Any info would be appreciated.
Was this recent that you received tracking?

MAke sure you put the tracking number in correctly. I did the same thing.
I've put it in every way I can think of and still nothing. Tried with spaces, commas, no spaces no commas... Everything and still nothing. I haven't seen anyone on here post they haven't got their order so I'm not that worried. Just wondering if this is normal. I'm new to this and have been reading every day on here so much my eyes hurt and decided by all of everyone's reviews to order from spetz. I was burned pretty bad from an ugl and it's been hard to take another leap of faith so I'm hoping I made a good choice.

I've put it in every way I can think of and still nothing. Tried with spaces, commas, no spaces no commas... Everything and still nothing. I haven't seen anyone on here post they haven't got their order so I'm not that worried. Just wondering if this is normal. I'm new to this and have been reading every day on here so much my eyes hurt and decided by all of everyone's reviews to order from spetz. I was burned pretty bad from an ugl and it's been hard to take another leap of faith so I'm hoping I made a good choice.

Relax guy. I buy shit online all day. Theres times ill get the package before the tracking number is registers.

Don't worry man! Mine said the same thing. It takes a while for them to update the online tracking. It will say the tracking number doesn't exist until they update it. No worries your stuff is probably on its way

Chill man, he might've printed the label on tues, sent you a tracking, and mailed it yesterday. Even if he mailed tues, it can take up to 48 hours. This is ridiculous to worry about less than 2 days after ordering
Thanks for the response bud, like I said I'm new to this and have no idea how this works. I'm used to ordering from a website until I was burned and started to do my homework and found this site which has shown me how to properly do things. I'm in no way worried that it won't come, just wasn't sure what's normal and not normal ya know? Spetz has been awesome with communication down to the point with me knowing exactly around what time he's going to answer my email and has been very understanding with any questions I've had for him. But thanks to you again for taking the time to answer my questions and I'll re post when I get my package.

Thanks for the response bud, like I said I'm new to this and have no idea how this works. I'm used to ordering from a website until I was burned and started to do my homework and found this site which has shown me how to properly do things. I'm in no way worried that it won't come, just wasn't sure what's normal and not normal ya know? Spetz has been awesome with communication down to the point with me knowing exactly around what time he's going to answer my email and has been very understanding with any questions I've had for him. But thanks to you again for taking the time to answer my questions and I'll re post when I get my package.

Were all trying to be nice about it but truthfully we all know your not going to get your gear. Sorry guy money lost.

Cool man, and we'd love to hear about it when you get it. Just remember, best to keep the chatter on open forum to a minimum and try to keep LE in the dark as much as possible. This is probably something that coulda been waited out or PMed to someone who has ordered. I bet it updates by end of day today or tomorrow, don't stress it

Im glad to see someone else posted about communication with spetz. His communication has been great all the way up to the other day. I received email that said I would receive tracking info but never got it... then a second email on another day saying same thing. I replied back to just confirm package has been sent and no response. No package or tracking info just yet....

Last edited:
I'm new here and I have never been on one of these forums I have to say there good but u need to watch how u listen to, I have seen u and some others that seem to know what's going on thanks again
I've done this before but I never really thought about it till upstanding members like Volt & Big Paul threw it out there
h

Back