USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

I recently posted 5 bloods that fell within the 8-10x rule. All were from ugls. They aren't that hard to find. We have a few from guys here at meso. Some fit, some don't. Those that don't are from under-dosed garbage. I have yet to see a single blood of pharma grade come in under the 8-10x rule.

As to my opinion and the value of it, i totally understand that my viewpoint is not embraced world-wide and you should realize the same. The difference here is that i can point to data to support my side. So it really comes down to whose data is to be believed. Dr. Scally's observations and experience, bloods provided, and anecdotal evidence backed by similar experiences versus your what exactly?

I recently posted 5 bloods that fell within the 8-10x rule. All were from ugls. They aren't that hard to find. We have a few from guys here at meso. Some fit, some don't. Those that don't are from under-dosed garbage. I have yet to see a single blood of pharma grade come in under the 8-10x rule.

As to my opinion and the value of it, i totally understand that my viewpoint is not embraced world-wide and you should realize the same. The difference here is that i can point to data to support my side. So it really comes down to whose data is to be believed. Dr. Scally's observations and experience, bloods provided, and anecdotal evidence backed by similar experiences versus your what exactly?
Keep it kind to those who might post something that falls outside this 8-10X rule of thumb, that these bloods were taken during peak levels, not on the 4th day or 7th day or something like that. It seems a lot of TRT patients bloods are not drawn at peak like we try to aim for. I'm sure because with TRT you are trying to get an overall picture rather than a peak like most of us

When he was practicing he was an Anesthesiologis, so I am not sure what that had to do with hormones. Then he opened an anti aging clinic.

Nowhere did I say I don't like him or find some value in his publications. I am simply challenging his 100 mg = 1000 ng/dl rule, that he himself admits is only based on personal observation.

Why is that relevant to this discussion? Because people see blood work in here and point to that as if it is some kind of studied data. It isn't. Scally's history is also important if we are trying to use him as a creditable source. Just because YOU find him creditable based on his forum contributions, doesn't mean everyone will.

I find it interesting how anything contrary to popular opinion on this board winds up in a personal attack. I did't insult anyone here. You guys resort to that because you do not have an intelligent rebuttal.
This has nothing to do with Dr. Scally now. It has to do with you and your bullshit. You came on here with your false bravado routine. Lets stop the dance and just get to it. What's your game you have been sniffed out.

Data. I have numerous blood drawls from being on TRT. Pharma test cyp.

Also, if you get a chance look at some of the blood work from other guys on TRT in the blood work section here:
http://www.excelmale.com/forum.php

Some of them do match up to the 100 mgx10 but most of them DON'T. Refer to my first post in this thread. That was my entire contribution. At first glance I didn't think that the blood work posted here showed horribly underdosed (Note: someone level- set me on the time of the blood drawl, and I retracted).

Someone dropped the Scally rule and I just gave my opinion on that. NO, I do not think it has any basis at all (for reasons I already mentioned).

We're allowed to disagree. You won't see me resorting to personal attacks over it.

was really looking forward to spetz gear, this guy has been great on communication thru order process and helping me out, and last email goes thru with he needs I no longer receive communication??..
I've been all over this forum observing and researching. this guy seemed like a good source, don't know what happened here man.. @usaspetz

was really looking forward to spetz gear, this guy has been great on communication thru order process and helping me out, and last email goes thru with he needs I no longer receive communication??..
I've been all over this forum observing and researching. this guy seemed like a good source, don't know what happened here man.. @usaspetz
As of right now, he seems to be handling the bump in the road well. Don't lose hope yet, but let's see how it pans out

Also, if you get a chance look at some of the blood work from other guys on TRT in the blood work section here:

Some of them do match up to the 100 mgx10 but most of them DON'T. Refer to my first post in this thread. That was my entire contribution. At first glance I didn't think that the blood work posted here showed horribly underdosed (Note: someone level- set me on the time of the blood drawl, and I retracted).

Someone dropped the Scally rule and I just gave my opinion on that. NO, I do not think it has any basis at all (for reasons I already mentioned).

We're allowed to disagree. You won't see me resorting to personal attacks over it.
I'll look more when I get home, but I don't even see bloodwork posted in the first post under TRT thread and the only other one I glanced at real quick, the guy had blood drawn day after injection and 4th day after injection! Not peak levels... I'll have to keep browsing for more examples. But that was literally the first one I saw man.

Edit: couldn't open attachment on phone though, so I couldn't see actual bloods, he just stated in post when bloods were drawn

Not sure what this means in relation to my blood work, but sharing nonetheless with people who may have not come across this previously.

Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172.full

"...to suppress endogenous testosterone secretion, and weekly injections of 25, 50, 125, 300, or 600 mg of testosterone enanthate for 20 wk. Energy and protein intakes were standardized. The administration of the GnRH agonist plus graded doses of testosterone resulted in mean nadir testosterone concentrations of 253, 306, 542, 1,345, and 2,370 ng/dl at the 25-, 50-, 125-, 300-, and 600-mg doses, respectively."

"Serum testosterone levels were measured 7 days after previous injection; they reflect the lowest testosterone levels after an injection. Testosterone concentrations were higher at other time points. "

Forgot to ask. My E2 was 91 and I haven't been taking adex consistently - only when I felt like I was retaining water/face bloated. I know it this is not exact, but what dose of adex should I start taking on a consistent basis? Start with .25 ED?

You skip leg day, don't you?

I use .25 EOD if I still feel bloated then ill up it to .25 ED

Forgot to ask. My E2 was 91 and I haven't been taking adex consistently - only when I felt like I was retaining water/face bloated. I know it this is not exact, but what dose of adex should I start taking on a consistent basis? Start with .25 ED?[/QUOT

Forgot to ask. My E2 was 91 and I haven't been taking adex consistently - only when I felt like I was retaining water/face bloated. I know it this is not exact, but what dose of adex should I start taking on a consistent basis? Start with .25 ED?
AI start with .25 EOD monitor and adjust as needed.

@jackmeoff1 I looked through 3 pages (and then gave up) of the link you provided and not one person drew blood during peak levels. Can you direct us to your evidence please? There wevent even that many comprehensive examples with all information provided, but one that did, a gentleman had blood drawn on the 7th day after injection and was at 6.9X his dose. I cannot seem to find any where that you get your information from. Are you saying that bloods don't fall within the 8-10X rule when drawn outside of peak levels?

I'll look more when I get home, but I don't even see bloodwork posted in the first post under TRT thread and the only other one I glanced at real quick, the guy had blood drawn day after injection and 4th day after injection! Not peak levels... I'll have to keep browsing for more examples. But that was literally the first one I saw man.

Edit: couldn't open attachment on phone though, so I couldn't see actual bloods, he just stated in post when bloods were drawn
Most doctors suggest that bloods are not drawn during peak levels.

That is because most docs are looking for an overall picture, like I said, not peak levels like we are looking for. Which is why Scally suggested this number
Yeah. When I first read this guys report (the 2500ish value @ 500 mgs) I thought it was a report of day before next injection. Someone told me it was 36 hour after injection.

Back