USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

So nearly everyone else other than @tmac34 @pumpingiron22 and myself got properly dosed gear?
Meaning their bloods should come back higher since the raws have a higher purity concentration you are saying? I'm absolutely fine with this, I just want to clarify for everyone here

Edit: Not everyone else's but most people who bought from you
no, about 40 vials left out, averaging 2-3 per sale id say 12-15 customers will get a re-shipment :)

Absolutely.. I even have doubts that mine was part of that batch cause it was so recent but im still curious.

For the average person on 500mg test these bloods do look low. Which is the exact reason why the final verdict is going to come once we see the bloods from @pumpingiron22 & @Marcus
I am on a TRT forum and I observe some of the values from guys on TRT. It is kind of all over the place. One guy on 100 mg/wk had a TT value of 900 something 7 days post injection while another guy had 372 TT 7 days post injection. I have had a handful of bloods over the last 2 yrs being on TRT. The highest I have had off of 200 mg week with bloods taken at day 4 is a TT in the 1400's (I split my dose 100/100 wk). The other tests have been 1000-1200's. The time I showed a 1400 my estrogen was at 0( I was over dosing Adex)! If I had to pick a median based on results I have seen I wold say 100 mg/wk should ball park 500-700 ng/dl TT at 4 days post injection. So 2500 ng/dl on 500 mg is in that ball park. Also a high estrogen level will show a lower TT because that means more testosterone converted to estrogen.

If I had to speculate I would say USA is around 80-90% purity. Have we seen a mass spec showing any better for a UGL?

Apples to Oranges here. The numbers you have are 4 days post inject the person who ran his test was 24-36 hours post pin which is what we stress here at Meso so we can come to some realistic conclusion so yes 4 days post will yield lower levels. Maybe you should look at the protocol articles written by Dr. Scally our in house TRT Doctor.

I am on a TRT forum and I observe some of the values from guys on TRT. It is kind of all over the place. One guy on 100 mg/wk had a TT value of 900 something 7 days post injection while another guy had 372 TT 7 days post injection. I have had a handful of bloods over the last 2 yrs being on TRT. The highest I have had off of 200 mg week with bloods taken at day 4 is a TT in the 1400's (I split my dose 100/100 wk). The other tests have been 1000-1200's. The time I showed a 1400 my estrogen was at 0( I was over dosing Adex)! If I had to pick a median based on results I have seen I wold say 100 mg/wk should ball park 500-700 ng/dl TT at 4 days post injection. So 2500 ng/dl on 500 mg is in that ball park. Also a high estrogen level will show a lower TT because that means more testosterone converted to estrogen.

If I had to speculate I would say USA is around 80-90% purity. Have we seen a mass spec showing any better for a UGL?

I would say your what is really a speculation is slightly off considering timing of the pin.

Don't double up. The batch was dispatched around Aug 13th to the 21st. Pm him if you have doubts. Otherwise, don't deviate from your protocol
Since no one asked the obvious question, Where did these dates come from?? I didn't think I missed anything but I doubled back to check and I don't see it anywhere...or is this something your "friends" told you?

Apples to Oranges here. The numbers you have are 4 days post inject the person who ran his test was 24-36 hours post pin which is what we stress here at Meso so we can come to some realistic conclusion so yes 4 days post will yield lower levels. Maybe you should look at the protocol articles written by Dr. Scally our in house TRT Doctor.

I would say your what is really a speculation is slightly off considering timing of the pin.
Touche!

I did not know the timeing of the bloods. I thought he said that were taken prior to next pin.

Just a note on Scally. Last I heard, he isn't a doctor at all. His license was revoked. Has that changed? Either way, the guy hangs around on bro forums and partakes in trolling. Think about that for a moment before you use him to back up anything objectively.

Touche!

I did not know the timeing of the bloods. I thought he said that were taken prior to next pin.

Just a note on Scally. Last I heard, he isn't a doctor at all. His license was revoked. Has that changed? Either way, the guy hangs around on bro forums and partakes in trolling. Think about that for a moment before you use him to back up anything objectively.
and where do you hang around?

@jackmeoff1 Why are you here?(Antagonist?) Second do you know why Dr. Scally lost his license? He is held in high regard in the subject of TRT and PCT. Go read up on it and make an opinion and ask yourself if it is any different or a step down in your case since it is the nurse practitioner you see at the clinic. I have not seen Dr. Scally trolling on any forums but I do see someone trolling on a forum right now. SO yes do you not think I have made it to where I am in life by not checking people out. IMO Dr. Scally caught a raw deal and was working in his role as Doctor and what he did is no different but better and more knowledgeable then the churn and burn clinics. Shit he probably opened doors for us to go see our Endo's and get $15 dollar Watson Cyp. I even read his court documents and petitions so I have thought about it before using it objectively. You though have not read shit and really I think you might be confusing two doctors on here because one does frequent other forums but I would not say he is trolling. I suggest you need to read more before you can do anything here objectively. Once again what is your angle...you are up to something I can smell it.

Touche!

You just insulted one of the only doctors willing to take it upon himself to help out guys like us.

A troll?

If more doctors were like Scally the UGL scene wouldn't exist.

1-4

Touche!

Get the fuck out of here, as volt pointed out you don't even know what you're fucking talking about.. Your stupid ass is confusing people that are trying to figure out bloods for the first time..

How fucking dare you start spewing shit about Dr. Scally.. Do you know why his license was revoked?? You're an ignorant arrogant fool, go back to your bullshit TRT forum brofessor..

Last edited:
Back