USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

So would one need to double up one their dose? And he said something about it possibly only being one batch, how can ws tell which one is which?

So would one need to double up one their dose? And he said something about it possibly only being one batch, how can ws tell which one is which?
Don't double up. The batch was dispatched around Aug 13th to the 21st. Pm him if you have doubts. Otherwise, don't deviate from your protocol

I'm no Dr but those numbers do not scare me off at all. We are all individuals and all respond to things differently. I am really looking forward to seeing what yours come back like Marcus. Problem is I really wanna know about the prop and tren. Maybe I will have to be the next one up to bat and find out for myself. I go to the VA so my bloods are free, as long as I don't mind waiting a month for my appt. SMDH

Don't double up. The batch was dispatched around Aug 13th to the 21st. Pm him if you have doubts. Otherwise, don't deviate from your protocol
I disagree... @AlphaCapa how do you know how much of this is 100% accurate? If I saw these bloods and wasn't about to get bloods as a reference, I would immediately adjust my dose to salvage my cycle. Why are you such an advocate for Spetz even after you see these bloods? And your telling me that it was a batch that he brewed during an 8 day stretch and he sold it all immediately? I don't think so. Even when someone asked him if he was goin private soon, he stated he wasn't gettin as many sales as you would think. So I find it questionable that a batch produced only this ONE week that both @tmac34 and I happen to purchase and be getting bloods for is the ONLY one underdosed. This really makes sense to you?
I'm not saying Spetz underdosed his shit, just saying that I would bet it is more than what you think it is.

I disagree... @AlphaCapa how do you know how much of this is 100% accurate? If I saw these bloods and wasn't about to get bloods as a reference, I would immediately adjust my dose to salvage my cycle. Why are you such an advocate for Spetz even after you see these bloods? And your telling me that it was a batch that he brewed during an 8 day stretch and he sold it all immediately? I don't think so. Even when someone asked him if he was goin private soon, he stated he wasn't gettin as many sales as you would think. So I find it questionable that a batch produced only this ONE week that both @tmac34 and I happen to purchase and be getting bloods for is the ONLY one underdosed. This really makes sense to you?
I'm not saying Spetz underdosed his shit, just saying that I would bet it is more than what you think it is.
You may be right. Let me say that I'm only basing this on past medical experience. If you're going to double up or adjust your dosing when you don't know for sure, you could do more harm than good. Bloods of course are hard to argue. This is one test...one test. Not to take away from the validity of him or anyone else but it's too early to tell for sure. I don't jump to conclusions just yet. I'm sorry if you don't agree. Personally we can go either way on the subject but again, this is ONE test. Let's see more and then make a conclusion. That's all I'm saying. If he's doubting his dosing, go get bloods done. Otherwise it's just a debate. Not trying to offend anyone. Just my opinion.

You may be right. Let me say that I'm only basing this on past medical experience. If you're going to double up or adjust your dosing when you don't know for sure, you could do more harm than good. Bloods of course are hard to argue. This is one test...one test. Not to take away from the validity of him or anyone else but it's too early to tell for sure. I don't jump to conclusions just yet. I'm sorry if you don't agree. Personally we can go either way on the subject but again, this is ONE test. Let's see more and then make a conclusion. That's all I'm saying. If he's doubting his dosing, go get bloods done. Otherwise it's just a debate. Not trying to offend anyone. Just my opinion.
I do agree with you on the fact that for him to tell for sure, he would have to get bloods done. And yes, it is only 1 test. Just hate to waste time injecting underdosed shit on cycle. I guess we'll have to see more tests and everyone can make their decisions then

Just started my frontload so its entirely to early for me to say anything about quality. Was just curious. Look forward to seeing more bloods. Thanks for the opions guys guess its all up to spetz and bloods now.

Hopefully this is an isolated incident, in the matter that the future raw powders will have a higher percentage of the compound which is being synthesized.

@spetz can you speculate as to when the last of this may have gone out or if the last couple weeks were better? I know this may be difficult so i am only asking for your best guess.

I do agree with you on the fact that for him to tell for sure, he would have to get bloods done. And yes, it is only 1 test. Just hate to waste time injecting underdosed shit on cycle. I guess we'll have to see more tests and everyone can make their decisions then
I am on TRT and doing a blast, but when a person is doing a cycle like Marcus is doing, I would think you'd want to make the most of it.

edit: And btw, what the heck happened to @rambosmurf ?

I am on TRT and doing a blast, but when a person is doing a cycle like Marcus is doing, I would think you'd want to make the most of it.

Even when you're blasting, you'd wanna make the most of it, still takes a toll on your body and you can't blast forever, so I'd wanna utilize that shit to the fullest.

Already decided before all this to lengthen cycle to 16 weeks, so now I just gotta adjust dose after bloods. We'll see what's up though

16 weeks is a bit much for me. This is broscience of course, but it seems to me i start flaming out at about 8 weeks and can push it no more than 12. I tend to use long esters and sustanon and around week 8 it doesn't seem like it matters how much more i try to put in, my receptors are shutting down and telling me to ramp it down. I have thought about this a long time and tried 8 weeks, 14, 2 different compounds, 3, etc. I always seem to get around the same result, and that isn't a bad thing really. Test/deca around 10 weeks seems to work the best for me personally with strength gains.

He said his doc told him his test was off the charts and that's it.

16 weeks is a bit much for me. This is broscience of course, but it seems to me i start flaming out at about 8 weeks and can push it no more than 12. I tend to use long esters and sustanon and around week 8 it doesn't seem like it matters how much more i try to put in, my receptors are shutting down and telling me to ramp it down. I have thought about this a long time and tried 8 weeks, 14, 2 different compounds, 3, etc. I always seem to get around the same result, and that isn't a bad thing really. Test/deca around 10 weeks seems to work the best for me personally with strength gains.
Ya, I understand you... I'm goin to up the dose though here and add Mast E for the last half. So we'll see how it turns out. I don't doubt you though, as your logic does make sense, but then again I have not tried it myself so I'll see how it works for me.

this particular batch i sold 60 vials to a local "client" who re-labels them, I needed "quick" cash to stock up on Raws, therefore only about 42 bottles went out :).

this particular batch i sold 60 vials to a local "client" who re-labels them, I needed "quick" cash to stock up on Raws, therefore only about 42 bottles went out :).
So nearly everyone else other than @tmac34 @pumpingiron22 and myself got properly dosed gear?
Meaning their bloods should come back higher since the raws have a higher purity concentration you are saying? I'm absolutely fine with this, I just want to clarify for everyone here

Edit: Not everyone else's but most people who bought from you

Yeah im with ya on that, im just trying to get an idea of what i am dosing at. And knowing how long ago they went out will help. I know i dont have any credit here yet but i think spetz is trying to be straight forward and everyone is just trying to get an idea of what of whats up, which is cool imo.

Back