USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

indian labs such as alpha use chinese as far as i know.

No doubt about that, but I'm wondering if GMP's in India started producing raws and making them available the same way Chinese distro's are if there would be improvements in overall quality and reductions in bad batches.

I got to shout out and give you a big boy thank you. 1,2,3,4,times a lady. 20 plus an extra 2 little glass beauties! !! Sorry to hear about questionable raws and products, but I know you are a professional and will handle this just fine. Thanks for the selection of products you offer. So as I always say: Keep doing what you doing, Pumped as Usual!! !! I will be in touch.. .

No doubt about that, but I'm wondering if GMP's in India started producing raws and making them available the same way Chinese distro's are if there would be improvements in overall quality and reductions in bad batches.
im sure the raws coming out of china are awesome, the problem is by the time it gets to us, some greedy SOB is reducing them, thats how it goes, i think i found the issue, for that batch i used a 100g sample from another vendor and mixed it into the 300g batch, and well... here you go, i dont think the results are HORRIBLE but definitely could be better.

I got to shout out and give you a big boy thank you. 1,2,3,4,times a lady. 20 plus an extra 2 little glass beauties! !! Sorry to hear about questionable raws and products, but I know you are a professional and will handle this just fine. Thanks for the selection of products you offer. So as I always say: Keep doing what you doing, Pumped as Usual!! !! I will be in touch.. .
you should look into the ampule opener, its a canadian company and the thing works, im good about breaking amps but once in a while you end up with a bloody finger and a broken heart lol

UOTE="johnnyBALLZ, post: 1118781, member: 60898"]C'mon Jruiz, that doesn't make it ok.. I've had great gear that was exactly what it was supposed to be and gear that was absolute garbage.. Something that's in between is not acceptable.. If a source is selling something that he says is 250mg/ml that's what it should be or at least real close.. This kind of attitude is part of the reason why scammers prosper on other boards, everyone just acts like they're supposed to get fucked all the time..

I'm glad spetz is really looking into this and doesn't think it's ok..[/QUOTE]
Jb my dog of course it doesn't make it right. So much in our love of iron and muscle is there aspects that are not right. Trust me brethren I'm with you on all we strive here on meso on a daily basis . Our standards and principles is truly something that keeps the members aware and safe. Honestly just being realistic towards the matter. I mean we fight and fight all the time trying to change things but ultimately were at the ends of the tail and shit get rough trying to change things from the bottom my bro. As long as we continue to receive China raws it looks like things will remain tainted . And as long as theres no mass spec amd purity testing at every batch which probably 99% labs dont commit to , I'm sorry jb but I feel this might be what's left , or is it ??. I know undoubtedly I've seen the trend and it's just tiring . We've all got bunk gear man and it's a shitty feeling . Especially when you gotta fight to try to make it right. Anyways brother i feel ya on what your saying and I'm on nobody's side here just stating my feeling towards the issue. I mean shit, dude could've hit 920 tt or some shit like that . Alls I know is if it was me I'd chuck it up raise my dose , rather than jump to another unknown Baker of pies and see how my dice rolls. Unfortunately I not have the access to premier providers as easily as desired but this is just my situation you know . Just saying Big bro.

PI seems to like it in his cycle lo
im sure the raws coming out of china are awesome, the problem is by the time it gets to us, some greedy SOB is reducing them, thats how it goes, i think i found the issue, for that batch i used a 100g sample from another vendor and mixed it into the 300g batch, and well... here you go, i dont think the results are HORRIBLE but definitely could be better.

So for those that just got theres how can we tell if thats what we got, or if its the normal.

Everyone knew this going in from day 1. Spetz has been honest imo that he doesn't MS his raws and quality control of the UGL line falls on the consumer. Now I'm pleased to see his approach in handling this situation, but this will most likely continue to be an issue in the current model like @Jruiz states. He will brew what he rec's, consumers need to test EACH time, and if problems arise hopefully Spetz will continue to address them appropriately. That's not going to change unless there is a drastic change in the model, doesn't mean it's ideal, but at least THIS vendor seems to stand by his products. However, he does seem to offer fairly frequently opportunities to pickup products that you can be more certain of exactly what you are paying for...So it is what it is. Any UGL label is a gamble but at least here it seems the vendor is addressing the issues. I'm sure the guys that scoffed at the Vet grade he brought through are starting to view that as a more viable option moving forward.

Gents, i have spoken to 2 of my Endo customers today, as you can prob. imagine i have a few doctor friends since i have to call often to confirm scripts, you would be surprised how many people add a zero to a script to get a bunch of pills :), especially oxy or vics.

anyway, i called 2 of my endo doctors and asked them as if were for myself about the blood results, and i got basically the same answer, the range is "acceptable" there are many factors that could affect this level and further tests are welcomed.

now, i'm not a doctor so i can only repeat what i heard, and i'm not setting any excuse of changing my mind, i prefer to do a recall and fix things and move on, but this is i think food for thought, i personally think the bloods should have been at 3k because i'm putting an extra 50mg, this is where bloods from other members come in play and we can compare data.

Gents, i have spoken to 2 of my Endo customers today, as you can prob. imagine i have a few doctor friends since i have to call often to confirm scripts, you would be surprised how many people add a zero to a script to get a bunch of pills :), especially oxy or vics.

anyway, i called 2 of my endo doctors and asked them as if were for myself about the blood results, and i got basically the same answer, the range is "acceptable" there are many factors that could affect this level and further tests are welcomed.

now, i'm not a doctor so i can only repeat what i heard, and i'm not setting any excuse of changing my mind, i prefer to do a recall and fix things and move on, but this is i think food for thought, i personally think the bloods should have been at 3k because i'm putting an extra 50mg, this is where bloods from other members come in play and we can compare data.
I'm going to disagree with you and/or your doctor's here. While this might be within "acceptable" range for an UGL due to underdosed raws, this is not the case for any gear that is dosed correctly. If your testosterone states 250mg/ml, then that is what it should be dosed at.

I find it questionable that a doctor would say this while fully comprehending the question. Dr. Scally and other prominent doctors in the field have used the 8-10X dosage for blood serum levels for a reason, and that reason is because these are the results of bloodwork that they have seen in practice using properly dosed gear. So to say that it should come back at 5X the dosage is RIDICULOUS in my opinion. I am glad you don't agree, but your experts have lost all credibility IMO.

5x or 3x is definitely not normal. It isn't even acceptable imho.

There have been several blood tests done on geneza, hulk, and a couple of others with 8x numbers in the last month.

Last edited:
5x or 3x is definitely not normal. It isn't even acceptable imho.

There have been several blood tests done on geneza, hulk, and a couple of others with 8x numbers in the last month.
Damm man shits not looking too good, I'm sure glad I held off on ordering, those numbers sucked ass.

Damm man shits not looking too good, I'm sure glad I held off on ordering, those numbers sucked ass.
Let's all try to remember that this is just one guy who had bloods. Does it matter? Sure, but let's wait for others to come forward before we jump to more conclusions. Of anyone else has had bloods done, right now would be a great time to step up.

Let's all try to remember that this is just one guy who had bloods. Does it matter? Sure, but let's wait for others to come forward before we jump to more conclusions. Of anyone else has had bloods done, right now would be a great time to step up.
It matters a lot. I do agree that we should not take this one test and run it, but on the other hand its not something that we should just sweep under the rug either. This is a very big concern for everybody who has ordered his ugl hear or anybody who plans to. So far I think Spetz has done an outstanding job addressing this, but only time will tell how/if this gets fixed. Who else is planning on getting bloods?

Back