USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Thanks again Spetz!!!! I appreciate the extra blue pill.
I'll contact you soon.
As for everybody else I have a trio of guys that's gonna try out the anavar. We'll let you know how the blood work turns out.

i don't know if it's broscience but I heard from a few that it will show up on free test levels. Sorry for my ignorance on this subject. I can be a fucktard sometimes.
Maybe a vet can chime in and tell us more about it!!!! If there's any truth to this

i don't know if it's broscience but I heard from a few that it will show up on free test levels. Sorry for my ignorance on this subject. I can be a fucktard sometimes.
Maybe a vet can chime in and tell us more about it!!!! If there's any truth to this
At least you are honest...I like that.

500mg a week coming back less than 2500? Seems significantly underdosed.
thanks for the results TMAC, that number definitely looks low!! i have a member on reddit who was sending a few ml of test for mass spec (finished product) so i'd like to compare but it looks like I might have to switch vendors, i assure you i dont underdose my items, matter fact,ive always added 50 extra mg/ml.

remember to email me for your credit!!

Look I don't know exactly but I feel sometimes weight and body comp play a role in TT levels but at 6' 1" 245 I like to see at least 3-3500 at your current dose.. Some guys will chime in and expect 4000. 6-8x the weekly amount is a good rule of thumb but I feel there are more inputs then this that play a role in TT amount. My initial reaction is it is low @usaspetz How do you feel about this number you seem to be a pretty straight shooter.

BTW that estrogen is a up there you have an AI on hand? @tmac34
I couldn't agree more, he needs to be at least 3000, im doing 2.5ml a week and im muuuuuch higher than this, so ... something is wrong... im thinking i got robbed in a batch!, im actually flying to china to talk to my vendor this weekend and look for new vendors but i agree that the numbers are lower than id like them to be.

thanks for the results TMAC, that number definitely looks low!! i have a member on reddit who was sending a few ml of test for mass spec (finished product) so i'd like to compare but it looks like I might have to switch vendors, i assure you i dont underdose my items, matter fact,ive always added 50 extra mg/ml.

remember to email me for your credit!!

I gotta say that's a refreshing response.. I was expecting you to go straight into defense mode..

Thanks for gettin the bloods done Tmac... This is unfortunate to hear, I agree with most here as it seems the test is underdosed. I'm on the same dose at 500/week on my 5th week, and planning on gettin bloods done on Thursday. So they'll be another report as far as bloods are concerned.

Anddddd it looks like after my pin today, I will be doubling up my dose on Thursday after blood is drawn :)
PLEASE Stick to the schedule that way we can get an appropriate reading, i don't think you can tell the difference between 2500 or 3500 but that's just a guess ultimately is your body :)

PLEASE Stick to the schedule that way we can get an appropriate reading, i don't think you can tell the difference between 2500 or 3500 but that's just a guess ultimately is your body :)
using that logic we should buy less test otherwise we are just wasting our money?

using that logic we should buy less test otherwise we are just wasting our money?
i dotn want to be misunderstood! what i mean is if he has been taking 2ml a week, he is saying he is going to bump it up, im asking that if he can to stay the same to see if the blood results are the same, because if he has been on 2ml for 6 weeks and then takes 3ml a week, the results will be inconsistent, im hoping he wont mind :)

OK guys, I've contacted my vendor and he knows im not happy :) and i have his home address :) and a plane ticket :).

im working with T-mac to find the batch i used, i keep the production dates organized and i always make batches of 300g so soon ill know the dates for customers who will get credited, then i will post a dates so if you purchased from x-to x you will get credited with a fresh batch, this is the best i can do at the moment. im seriously considering buying a used mass spectrometer from Ebay but i would have to stay in business for another year or more for this so .... yeah :)

OK guys, I've contacted my vendor and he knows im not happy :) and i have his home address :) and a plane ticket :).

im working with T-mac to find the batch i used, i keep the production dates organized and i always make batches of 300g so soon ill know the dates for customers who will get credited, then i will post a dates so if you purchased from x-to x you will get credited with a fresh batch, this is the best i can do at the moment. im seriously considering buying a used mass spectrometer from Ebay but i would have to stay in business for another year or more for this so .... yeah :)

Nicely handled I'll be interested to see how this goes

Ok...ok spetz don't over do it. You made no excuses and are standing by your product and rep by making things good. We understand the vendor problem you are.not the.first.to have to.deal with it . Even if you had a mass spec you wouldn't know how to use it anyways.

Back