USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

I feel like the primo would fit nicely in place of mast. But for me personally, I have always found that I benefit better with primo in longer cycles with moderate doses. Although I can't speak on running it under 6 weeks as I've never done that. Maybe you should give it a try an let us know how it goes.

I feel like the primo would fit nicely in place of mast. But for me personally, I have always found that I benefit better with primo in longer cycles with moderate doses. Although I can't speak on running it under 6 weeks as I've never done that. Maybe you should give it a try an let us know how it goes.
I agree with this! not to mention my hair starts falling off after a few weeks of use at anything over 300mg.

AS im sure all my meso brothers know, normally i would let this silly little man know what an idiot he is for just reading the last few pages and how much we all f**king hate when a foolish lazy fella comes here and thinks were just gona give him the golden ticket. Because it was that easy for all of us.And that this dick says that what we do like research on a new lab or ask questions is like he said a (lot of bullshit) But im in a great mood today so I wont tear this FOOL a new one because hes just that a FOOL..BUT I will say this my gear is kicking and he aint got non that pharma sust nice..lmao @waterhead head that's what they call someone who smokes pcp (wet ,angel dust) waterhead .. now it all makes sense now
Wow the amount of restraint you have shown is impressive. Thanks for going easy on me. Lol

Gift in the mail! 3rd order arrived box was smashed ...... Anger..... Dread.......fear.... But all of my little glass friends made it nicely packed and wrap waiting for that ass! Thanks spetz I have gathered all I need for now I will post bloods mid cycle.

My goal was 405 did it thought my both arms were going to snap.so it's 385 tops for more reps
My dream is to be the second coming of our lord and savior Eric spoto lol The man who showed us that real men lift raw and who does 500lbs for 15+ reps. The man is a god amongst men!

My goal is to bench anywhere near his ballpark, and bench more than anyone who has ever come through my uni.

@usaspetz are you going to adress this? Apparently some of your people over on reddit are calling your shit bunk fyi

http://www.reddit.com/r/Steroidsourcetalk/comments/2i8iqb/review_request_usaspetz_trena_is_it_legit/
Sounds more like the guy was asking a question because he heard rumors of a bad batch of tren a from Kevin. His complaint was he hadn't experienced side effects after 10 days. Which doesn't really mean much. His diet sounds like shit too, he is only eating 1500 cals per day.

Damn wings of pain! I appreciate Guys keeping UGL's in check, WHEN IT IS NEEDED !!! I think you jumped the gun on this one! Dude, If you read this thread-people say Spetz's Tren is Fire, and there has not been any con

Continued: there has not been any complaints about quality.. .I don't think Spetz has anything to hide-considering the fact that I depend on his gear and I don't think He needs any Dramatic post slowing him down--- I strongly suggest you take that middle school drama to your local malls food court!! !!

Back