USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

i can get real Primo AMPS from SCHERING (directly from PK) but in order to make a profit i would need to sell it at $18 per amp, if you guys are willing to pay i can facilitate.
Interesting proposition.
As long as I get what I pay for I may play ball, I don't mind paying the Spetz tax as long as you deal with all the BS and just have it land same week as payment. I'm impatient and prefer to limit my risk, this arrangement suits me and I don't mind the extra coin.

i can get real Primo AMPS from SCHERING (directly from PK) but in order to make a profit i would need to sell it at $18 per amp, if you guys are willing to pay i can facilitate.
hey brotha will tren e be on that list anytime soon or in the future?

Interesting proposition.
As long as I get what I pay for I may play ball, I don't mind paying the Spetz tax as long as you deal with all the BS and just have it land same week as payment. I'm impatient and prefer to limit my risk, this arrangement suits me and I don't mind the extra coin.
Sounds good, ill order 100 amps this week, 3-4 weeks turnaround time :)

Sounds good, ill order 100 amps this week, 3-4 weeks turnaround time :)
I'm certain a small amount won't hurt too much if our guys don't ante up. I always see guys giving suggestions to sources about what they should stock. Once the source makes his move and announces he's taking orders things get quiet. Relatives die, Pink slips have been received, etc.
There are different reasons sources don't stock primo, tren hex, etc. but one that is on us, the customer, and has nothing to do with being concerned that primo isn't primo or that if it is real it may be under dosed.
The price point isn't popular. The stuff simply doesn't sell. The majority of income is generated from the test E and C price range up to Tren E prices. Like any other business sources don't want to have cash tied up in inventory that is expensive and doesn't sell. Doesn't take long to figure out what the money makers are and which are the dogs.
Deep discounting only serves to piss the source off. It doesn't do much in the way of moving inventory. Same applies to GH. Guys say how badly they want Pharm GH. When a source announces they've got Omnitrope or Serostim and the accompanying price, there can be some tension in the air.
Say the source has 6mg 126iu kits he's got them listed at $850.00. Now, the fact that the price that you'd pay at a Walgreen's with a valid script and without insurance is $2,500.00(give or take) means nothing. The black market simply won't support that price. There are a few other things that you can find on the blk market that has people paying less than they'd pay to purchase legally.
When the gh sits there on the source's shelf for 4 months he decides to run a sale cuz he needs his cash for things like food. He takes $150 off the price and now the kits are $700 and he's ready to box and ship. Problem is that though it's a deep discount the $150 off isn't going to bump the guy that's buying generics at $3.00/iu. That price is still far away from the generic gh customer. The source is better off riding it out and get his $850. The customer that is paying $800 will pay $850 is they can't get from their regular hookup.
Same with primo. The price, as fair as it may be, is not where the people are gonna be. I'm confidant in saying that the 2 members that spoke up about the primo aren't going to purchase. Their posts weren't contracts and they have every right to change their minds. I'm just sayin.

So what's the verdict? 70 pages is a lot of bs to sift through... Good or not?
AS im sure all my meso brothers know, normally i would let this silly little man know what an idiot he is for just reading the last few pages and how much we all f**king hate when a foolish lazy fella comes here and thinks were just gona give him the golden ticket. Because it was that easy for all of us.And that this dick says that what we do like research on a new lab or ask questions is like he said a (lot of bullshit) But im in a great mood today so I wont tear this FOOL a new one because hes just that a FOOL..BUT I will say this my gear is kicking and he aint got non that pharma sust nice..lmao @waterhead head that's what they call someone who smokes pcp (wet ,angel dust) waterhead .. now it all makes sense now

I'm certain a small amount won't hurt too much if our guys don't ante up. I always see guys giving suggestions to sources about what they should stock. Once the source makes his move and announces he's taking orders things get quiet. Relatives die, Pink slips have been received, etc.
There are different reasons sources don't stock primo, tren hex, etc. but one that is on us, the customer, and has nothing to do with being concerned that primo isn't primo or that if it is real it may be under dosed.
The price point isn't popular. The stuff simply doesn't sell. The majority of income is generated from the test E and C price range up to Tren E prices. Like any other business sources don't want to have cash tied up in inventory that is expensive and doesn't sell. Doesn't take long to figure out what the money makers are and which are the dogs.
Deep discounting only serves to piss the source off. It doesn't do much in the way of moving inventory. Same applies to GH. Guys say how badly they want Pharm GH. When a source announces they've got Omnitrope or Serostim and the accompanying price, there can be some tension in the air.
Say the source has 6mg 126iu kits he's got them listed at $850.00. Now, the fact that the price that you'd pay at a Walgreen's with a valid script and without insurance is $2,500.00(give or take) means nothing. The black market simply won't support that price. There are a few other things that you can find on the blk market that has people paying less than they'd pay to purchase legally.
When the gh sits there on the source's shelf for 4 months he decides to run a sale cuz he needs his cash for things like food. He takes $150 off the price and now the kits are $700 and he's ready to box and ship. Problem is that though it's a deep discount the $150 off isn't going to bump the guy that's buying generics at $3.00/iu. That price is still far away from the generic gh customer. The source is better off riding it out and get his $850. The customer that is paying $800 will pay $850 is they can't get from their regular hookup.
Same with primo. The price, as fair as it may be, is not where the people are gonna be. I'm confidant in saying that the 2 members that spoke up about the primo aren't going to purchase. Their posts weren't contracts and they have every right to change their minds. I'm just sayin.

Agreed with this. At least he's only starting with 100 amps, if they don't go.. I'm sure he will not continue to stock it.

What's up fellas how's everyone digging the anabolix ill be posting some pix soon im trying to get the ones off my phone to post from july when I had tubes coming out of me from being shot I know I have said it b4 not trying to sound like im bragging im letting anyone know who didn't , i was 210 in avatar at mardi gras in feb.in march got shot by july I was 153 OUCH happy to say im at 185 now and trying to put these pix up soon ..its so crazy what the body can do..mind you im 44 and muscle mem.is amazing so by no means is it all gear,not even 1/4 gear .im killing myself almost every day.i eat like 4 teenage boy's (i.e gear).i got to stop over everyone I knows house to grab a little bite just so I got some food at home lol.AS soon as I get a more competent person than me on my comp. it will be done.

That's the nature of the game, if it doesn't sell worst case ill use it all for myself :) it is a $1400 investment which could go elsewhere but i'm dedicated to provide quality product and perhaps a different "flavor" to what's already out there, im lucky enough to have a very reliable contact in PK who will make sure i dont get BUNK. Also about the serostim, I've been offered MANY kits but i haven't seen a real Serostim kit in maybe 2 years, they're all fake and all $600. last one offered was a 100iu amber bottle with a fake NDC number, when i told the guy i couldn't find it in the database he told me those are only for "Cancer Patients" :) the testicles on that guy.

That's the nature of the game, if it doesn't sell worst case ill use it all for myself :) it is a $1400 investment which could go elsewhere but i'm dedicated to provide quality product and perhaps a different "flavor" to what's already out there, im lucky enough to have a very reliable contact in PK who will make sure i dont get BUNK. Also about the serostim, I've been offered MANY kits but i haven't seen a real Serostim kit in maybe 2 years, they're all fake and all $600. last one offered was a 100iu amber bottle with a fake NDC number, when i told the guy i couldn't find it in the database he told me those are only for "Cancer Patients" :) the testicles on that guy.
What about his testicles bro lol

I suppose your location may have something to do with legit seros being so scarce where you are? There is one online source that has 6mg 126iu kits(4mg and 5mg are produced) that are legit. They ask and get $1,100.00 The place has "24" in the name.
That price is a bit on the strong side IMO, but seems in range for some.
Serostim is 9 times out of 10 what you will see being available on the black market. The other pharm GH is the same gh but the insert and the afflictions indicated for its being scripted are different. One is the "go to" for dwarfism. Another for colitis.
Serostim is what HIV infected folks are given. I say "given" because everyone I know has no co-pay and 4 kits per month are at no cost.
They aren't easy to get and there is a stringent set of circumstances that must be met to be on the list. HIV doesn't automatically qualify one for seros. I gotta run...nice chatting with you.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back