USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

^^^^^^^^^
Is this NOT the poster boy for what we dont want new members doing here?
hey dude I didn't mean to get you all worked up, but I'm a grown ass man that doesn't live in his mom's basement..I don't have a lot of time to play on the internet..everytime you buy gear from some dude at the gym you take a chance..you buy online, you take a chance..that's how all these reviews/experiences/whatever are collected..somebody has to have the balls to inject(obviously not you)...you're waiting on someone else's blood results to see if it's safe..well SOMEONE has to place an order...SOMEONE has to inject this shit...I've read mostly positive stuff about this guy until the last few pages...just cuz I'm new doesnt mean I haven't been following this topic..you don't have to even be a member to read any of this..I wass looking to see if there was a more official answer, but Marcus summed it up for me..so I'm good..I'll leave you alone..godspeed whitetrucker

^^^^^^^^^
Is this NOT the poster boy for what we dont want new members doing here?
Scott, you should be in your room reading a book by now. I always found it strange that you are drawn to our forums and don't enjoy training?
You were clear the reason for wanting test was to pull your natural levels out of the basement. I won't take the cheap and easy road that has you being a guy that is into "muscle worship" and with that identifying yourself as homosexual. I simply am above all of that.
Please don't try and sell the gear you've been busy stockpiling as you did the last time you were active here. You're not responsible enough to be committing multiple felonies and posing as a source and involving members in your craziness.

If you would have read you would see WE are ALL waiting to find a more official answer. I've already placed my order, so I must know something...

Back