USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

@tmac34 how did it go with your blood tests brotha? When do you get results? :) sorry in advance if I missed any post where you might have been talking about it. Though I been keeping up with the thread so I doubt it but i have ADD so maybe I read it and it went right thru to another thought >.<
Blood was drawn on Tuesday. I expect results no later than 7 days, but one of the more experienced members said I might be able to expect them sooner. I'll post as soon as received.

AlphaCapa said:
Huh? Well me and a few buds went in on an order last month but I was time for me to do pct from a previous cycle. So I got some nolva and some test for myself for another cycle later. He threw in a tren and I didn't want to do it so I just gave it away. Since then, I've just been waiting to do another cycle.
Is that what you meant? Or you're saying I'm re-selling?
You must be fairly new didnt
Check profile, to busy. I'm a joker
Sort of kinda not really to a point.but be carefull how you word things .that book you wrote explained it.thanx for the time.oh I'm very sarcastic also kinda

[QUOTE="usaspetz, post: 1115576, member: 677 about the broken amps :( i will pm you and arrange for a re-ship of the amps.[/QUOTE]
I had 1 break also pkg looked like a 45 lb plate got dropped on it.when i opend and didnt see bubble rap i was a lil concerned but its all good.nice pkg with amps

So what's the verdict? 70 pages is a lot of bs to sift through... Good or not?
No disrespect man, but you would rather have someone else tell you how to spend your hard earned cash and whether a substance is up to par for you to INJECT in to your body when all the evidence is laid our right in front of you? If I were you, I would take the time to make that decision for yourself and not take anyone on their word. Just my opinion though

Ok so when read through 70pages aren't I "taking someone else's word for it?" Right? Every post on here is from a person I don't know.

Ok so when read through 70pages aren't I "taking someone else's word for it?" Right? Every post on here is from a person I don't know.
Hydrocephalus[a] /ˌhaɪdrɵˈsɛfələs/, also known as "water on the brain", is a medical condition in which there is an abnormal accumulation of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) in the ventricles, or cavities, of the brain. This may cause increased intracranial pressure inside the skull and progressive enlargement of the head, convulsion, tunnel vision, and mental disability. Hydrocephalus can also cause death. It is more common in infants,[2] although it can occur in older adults.

Yes, but there are references to logs, to reddit where there are reviews, bloods done on the raws that he uses, and user reviews about various aspects of his product... you can make your own comprehensive informed decision after that, correct?

I mean don't just take anyone on their word for yes, he's good or no he's not as it's such an objective statement. It's not black and white

Back