USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Yes, I pinned 1ml/250mg on Monday morning and according to my schedule.

6'1" 225 - 230lbs.
Look I don't know exactly but I feel sometimes weight and body comp play a role in TT levels but at 6' 1" 245 I like to see at least 3-3500 at your current dose.. Some guys will chime in and expect 4000. 6-8x the weekly amount is a good rule of thumb but I feel there are more inputs then this that play a role in TT amount. My initial reaction is it is low @usaspetz How do you feel about this number you seem to be a pretty straight shooter.

BTW that estrogen is a up there you have an AI on hand? @tmac34

Look I don't know exactly but I feel sometimes weight and body comp play a role in TT levels but at 6' 1" 245 I like to see at least 3-3500 at your current dose.. Some guys will chime in and expect 4000. 6-8x the weekly amount is a good rule of thumb but I feel there are more inputs then this that play a role in TT amount. My initial reaction is it is low @usaspetz How do you feel about this number you seem to be a pretty straight shooter.

Yep, I have an AI, but have used it sparingly and not on a consistent basis. Mainly if I feel water retention. Paranoid about crashing E2.

Would his age play a role in the lower TT numbers than were expected? I'm no expert on bloods by any means just wondering.

Would his age play a role in the lower TT numbers than were expected? I'm no expert on bloods by any means just wondering.
If it was natural yes....but on injections No. JBZ talked about variations and I believe people metabolize or utilize at different rates but in Tmac's case the variance is outside what I would consider to be a normal standard deviation.

Definitely seems a little low as far as the test. Take care of your estrogen as mentioned..I would. And your hemotacrit/hemoglobin levels are a little high..might want to look into that as well.

Definitely seems a little low as far as the test. Take care of your estrogen as mentioned..I would. And your hemotacrit/hemoglobin levels are a little high..might want to look into that as well.
Hey 54 - Thanks. Yeah, 'crit was 45 priot to TRT and then went to 49 on 100mg ew, so hasn't changed due to blasting.

J

Just wondering, how do you feel? How are the gainz? Workouts? Stuff like that?
I life weights, but only a couple times a week. I play basketball 4-5x a week for 2 hours each time. I know that is a deviation from what most do on 500mg of test. I've been meaning to get more into lifting, but I go the gym and end up playing basketball instead. Muscle composition has significantly impoved - feel harder. BF down and endurance has improved. Libido has been shaky though. Maybe I need to consistently hit the adex daily to improve in that department.

Thanks for gettin the bloods done Tmac... This is unfortunate to hear, I agree with most here as it seems the test is underdosed. I'm on the same dose at 500/week on my 5th week, and planning on gettin bloods done on Thursday. So they'll be another report as far as bloods are concerned.

Anddddd it looks like after my pin today, I will be doubling up my dose on Thursday after blood is drawn :)

No problem, Marcus. Happy to give back to the community. Looking forward to your results. If I double mine, I am going to run out real soon. :eek:

Back