USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

PLEASE Stick to the schedule that way we can get an appropriate reading, i don't think you can tell the difference between 2500 or 3500 but that's just a guess ultimately is your body :)

i dotn want to be misunderstood! what i mean is if he has been taking 2ml a week, he is saying he is going to bump it up, im asking that if he can to stay the same to see if the blood results are the same, because if he has been on 2ml for 6 weeks and then takes 3ml a week, the results will be inconsistent, im hoping he wont mind :)
No no, I'm pinning 2ml a week and will NOT ALTER ANYTHING until after bloods are drawn. Absolutely not. Do not worry.
I am just as anxious as everyone here to see more bloods.

No no, I'm pinning 2ml a week and will NOT ALTER ANYTHING until after bloods are drawn. Absolutely not. Do not worry.
I am just as anxious as everyone here to see more bloods.
Looking forward to seeing what the bloods show @ 2ML because I'm running 3 ML a week and considering 4 but am upset if I have to run that much at $50 a vial. I'm also going to see if I can get blood drawn tmw so I may report back if my doc approves of the blood test.

@usaspetz hey man hoping you get this whole thing figured out as I am hoping to just stick with you as my primary. Going to wait now though until things are fixed, feels bad though :(
thats the nature of the game sir, goes with the territory, i cook what my vendor sends me, i dont have a mass spec in my lab, if i did then i would argue something else but .. sadly i dont. also i saw you complained about pricing and in a way i agree with you, but if you want guaranteed, i sell a superior product at $120 or $130 for 10 ml. made by organon.

thats the nature of the game sir, goes with the territory, i cook what my vendor sends me, i dont have a mass spec in my lab, if i did then i would argue something else but .. sadly i dont. also i saw you complained about pricing and in a way i agree with you, but if you want guaranteed, i sell a superior product at $120 or $130 for 10 ml. made by organon.
Yeah I might just do that. You see the thing I am afraid of isn't that it stays this way and I have to take more to adjust for dosing, I am afraid that as time goes by the potency goes down and down until it is just cooking oil. However, I don't think your that type and II would certainly hope you are not if you have seen what happens to those types around here. You have a good thing going @usaspetz, please let's keep it that way.

What do you guys expect from Ug gear. At least it's not a complete waste. If you don't like it brew shit your own or raise the dose. Never used spetz and maybe never will but this is how it goes all the time . If your Looking for your diamond in the ruff good fckng luck . For all you noobs to Ug gear well here you go . Batches change all the time as do quality. You win some you lose some . This shit will never be perfect .

What do you guys expect from Ug gear. At least it's not a complete waste. If you don't like it brew shit your own or raise the dose. Never used spetz and maybe never will but this is how it goes all the time . If your Looking for your diamond in the ruff good fckng luck . For all you noobs to Ug gear well here you go . Batches change all the time as do quality. You win some you lose some . This shit will never be perfect .

C'mon Jruiz, that doesn't make it ok.. I've had great gear that was exactly what it was supposed to be and gear that was absolute garbage.. Something that's in between is not acceptable.. If a source is selling something that he says is 250mg/ml that's what it should be or at least real close.. This kind of attitude is part of the reason why scammers prosper on other boards, everyone just acts like they're supposed to get fucked all the time..

I'm glad spetz is really looking into this and doesn't think it's ok..

That's the problem with china its always a gussing game. Now if it were India they don't play around!
lol!! i rather work with Chinese than Indians any day of the week, no offense to anyone here who's indian but Indians avoid conflict at all causes and stab you in the back with a machete, that is at least my unfortunate experience. indian meds are very good however :)

lol!! i rather work with Chinese than Indians any day of the week, no offense to anyone here who's indian but Indians avoid conflict at all causes and stab you in the back with a machete, that is at least my unfortunate experience. indian meds are very good however :)

Do you think if the majority of powders supplying UGL's started coming out of India we would see improvements in quality and less bunk raws ? This is something I've always wondered..I would imagine the quality would be slightly better, generic indian meds seem to be alright.

you racist MF. I should shank you. Jk Idk never had to deal with either of those guys other than when I use to slang cola both are asshole. As far a convenient stores lol

Last edited:
Do you think if the majority of powders supplying UGL's started coming out of India we would see improvements in quality and less bunk raws ? This is something I've always wondered..I would imagine the quality would be slightly better, generic indian meds seem to be alright.
indian labs such as alpha use chinese as far as i know.

Back