USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

He has far more training and experience than i do. Add to that the fact he has data to back up his rule and it smells like you are trolling. Yet another shill trying to justify low numbers for whatever reason. Take your garbage somewhere else Jack. Alin could use another shill, or maybe you can go be a Balkan rep.

Get the fuck out of here, as volt pointed out you don't even know what you're fucking talking about.. Your stupid ass is confusing people that are trying to figure out bloods for the first time..

How fucking dare you start spewing shit about Dr. Scally.. Do you know why his license was revoked?? You're an ignorant arrogant fool, go back to your bullshit TRT forum brofessor..
Yeah I am aware. admittedly I like a lot of his publications but most of what he says I take with a grain of salt.

Even Doctor (a practicing doctor) John Crisler thinks he is a quack....though, he put it in better terms.

Cross reference some of the stuff Scally says. You will see yourself there are some inconsistencies.

Yeah I am aware. admittedly I like a lot of his publications but most of what he says I take with a grain of salt.

Even Doctor (a practicing doctor) John Crisler thinks he is a quack....though, he put it in better terms.

Cross reference some of the stuff Scally says. You will see yourself there are some inconsistencies.
Between you and Trubodybuilder I've been hearing a lot of good things about Red Star Labs lately.. Can I just place my order through you directly? :rolleyes:

Since no one asked the obvious question, Where did these dates come from?? I didn't think I missed anything but I doubled back to check and I don't see it anywhere...or is this something your "friends" told you?

You don't have to be so condescending all the time man.

This is from reddit.
Hey guys!

I had a customer on MESO who posted his blood results and they were a bit low, not extremely low but not where i would have liked them to be, based on this i need to issue a "recall" and credit those who purchased the test on that batch with a fresh batch of test. shipping will be free of course. I do not yet know the full dates but it was from somewhere around early September, so please stand byuntil i get the specific dates, then you will need to contact me and provide me tracking of your order as proof :) and give me your shipping details again and you will get a fresh batch, even if you're happy with your results i will still send you a new batch.

UPDATE: gents, please don't email me just yet because i don't have the exact dates as of right now and i don't want my Countermail to get flooded. apologies for the inconvenience.

UDATE2: OK guys, if you received a tracking confirmation of items shipped from 8/14 to 8/21, you used this batch, i will go as far as to say from 8/13 to 8/22. if your order was shipped within these days, which is easy to prove by tracking info, please email me the details (not pm please email only) and ill verify and send you a fresh batch right away whether you used the items or not.

I also want to mention that this particular batch was done using 200g from Kevin, and 100g sample i had received from Pharmade, you can see where we have an issue, at this point both vendors are equal "suspects" however since i primarily use kevin he should know better than to mess with me.

To avoid future headaches and to be able to help you better i will be doing the following as a precaution: 1. my next batches will be made with labels with unique batch numbers, labels are very expensive to make, ill pay extra to make sure each 100 labels have a unique set of batches, i make test in 300g quantity which equals 100 vials (miss 2-3 for testing/filtration gap). 2. after my travels this week to china i will be able to order larger quantities, im hoping /u/mpcompetitor sounce for mass is reliable and ill be able to mass spec before production, so the idea is that ill hold enough of a buffer to not run out and rush a mass spec result. i hope this makes sense to you guys.

also, i hope you guys appreciate the fact that i am being absolutely transparent with you guys, i am the only source i know (not pointing fingers) who is transparent about his sources for raws.

He has far more training and experience than i do. Add to that the fact he has data to back up his rule and it smells like you are trolling. Yet another shill trying to justify low numbers for whatever reason. Take your garbage somewhere else Jack. Alin could use another shill, or maybe you can go be a Balkan rep.
I love that you immature folks can't deal with conflict at all on this forum. Posts like this are the baseline for "I don't have an argument, or anything half intelligent to say so I guess I will resort to personal attacks".

I can do it to.. but I won't swoop to that level.

Read what I said, I don't have anything against Scally, I was just pointing out some facts. He is NOT a doctor, FACT. The "trolling" comment is my subjective perception of him based on some comments I have seen him make in forum boards. I will retract and say he isn't a troll but doesn't exactly behave as a professional in MY opinion.

The only reason that is relivent is because when it comes to blood work so many people in this forum take Scally's 100 mg= 1000 ng/dl rule as gospil when it has no basis outside his personal observation.

You don't have to be so condescending all the time man.

This is from reddit.
Hey guys!

I had a customer on MESO who posted his blood results and they were a bit low, not extremely low but not where i would have liked them to be, based on this i need to issue a "recall" and credit those who purchased the test on that batch with a fresh batch of test. shipping will be free of course. I do not yet know the full dates but it was from somewhere around early September, so please stand byuntil i get the specific dates, then you will need to contact me and provide me tracking of your order as proof :) and give me your shipping details again and you will get a fresh batch, even if you're happy with your results i will still send you a new batch.

UPDATE: gents, please don't email me just yet because i don't have the exact dates as of right now and i don't want my Countermail to get flooded. apologies for the inconvenience.

UDATE2: OK guys, if you received a tracking confirmation of items shipped from 8/14 to 8/21, you used this batch, i will go as far as to say from 8/13 to 8/22. if your order was shipped within these days, which is easy to prove by tracking info, please email me the details (not pm please email only) and ill verify and send you a fresh batch right away whether you used the items or not.

I also want to mention that this particular batch was done using 200g from Kevin, and 100g sample i had received from Pharmade, you can see where we have an issue, at this point both vendors are equal "suspects" however since i primarily use kevin he should know better than to mess with me.

To avoid future headaches and to be able to help you better i will be doing the following as a precaution: 1. my next batches will be made with labels with unique batch numbers, labels are very expensive to make, ill pay extra to make sure each 100 labels have a unique set of batches, i make test in 300g quantity which equals 100 vials (miss 2-3 for testing/filtration gap). 2. after my travels this week to china i will be able to order larger quantities, im hoping /u/mpcompetitor sounce for mass is reliable and ill be able to mass spec before production, so the idea is that ill hold enough of a buffer to not run out and rush a mass spec result. i hope this makes sense to you guys.

also, i hope you guys appreciate the fact that i am being absolutely transparent with you guys, i am the only source i know (not pointing fingers) who is transparent about his sources for raws.
Everyone is thinking it...I'm just the asshole that is willing to open his mouth. If you want to stay off the radar my suggestion would be post verifiable links to pertinent info that applies here. If you take it upon yourself to be the face of a SRC you will always be received with skepticism from the community.

And don't take it too personal....I don't trust any of you fucks :D

HAHAHAHA!! John Crisler, huh?? Figures you'd drop that name.. :rolleyes:

I love that you immature folks can't deal with conflict at all on this forum. Posts like this are the baseline for "I don't have an argument, or anything half intelligent to say so I guess I will resort to personal attacks".

Read what I said, I don't have anything against Scally, I was just pointing out some facts. He is NOT a doctor, FACT. The "trolling" comment is my subjective perception of him based on some comments I have seen him make in forum boards. I will retract and say he isn't a troll but doesn't exactly behave as a professional in MY opinion.

The only reason that is relivent is because when it comes to blood work so many people in this forum take Scally's 100 mg= 1000 ng/dl rule as gospil when it has no basis outside his personal observation.

10x rule is usually what my bloods come back at and others here, there are exceptions but those exceptions ARE NOT the rule..

What the fuck are you doing here? Sure fucking looks like trolling to me with all the bullshit coming out of your mouth.. Are you one of those "all things male" guys??

A quick skim of your posts shows you are mentally retarded OR indeed a troll.. I don't think this place is for you or your self righteous opinions..

HAHAHAHA!! John Crisler, huh?? Figures you'd drop that name.. :rolleyes:

10x rule is usually what my bloods come back at and others here, there are exceptions but those exceptions ARE NOT the rule..

What the fuck are you doing here? Sure fucking looks like trolling to me with all the bullshit coming out of your mouth.. Are you one of those "all things male" guys??
Unless you have anything intelligent to say I won't bother addressing nonsense such as this.

I don't even know what "all things male" is.

I will continue to post here, because I do have value to add. If you don't like it move on.

Also, it might not hurt to think for yourself once in awhile.

Everyone is thinking it...I'm just the asshole that is willing to open his mouth. If you want to stay off the radar my suggestion would be post verifiable links to pertinent info that applies here. If you take it upon yourself to be the face of a SRC you will always be received with skepticism from the community.

And don't take it too personal....I don't trust any of you fucks :D

No, no, no. What's right is right. We can be capable of having respect for one another and have an intelligent conversation without reducing to name calling or stuff like that. Every post from you to me has been unwarranted.. I can understand earning trust but tango, right off the bat you've been bullying and it takes away from the validity of what you're trying to say. I've read your history, and I believe you are an intelligent dude. Act like one.

We should help each other on this site man. Otherwise, what's the point?

Unless you have anything intelligent to say I won't bother addressing nonsense such as this.

I will continue to post here, because I do have value to add. If you don't like it move on.

Oh I'm surely thinking for myself, how am I not?? I've come to the conclusion (all by myself) that you're a limp dick ass hat.. :)

I don't see value in any of your posts, maybe some more freethinkers will chime in here.. You're going to continue to post here? Why? Seems our board is "shit" to you:

Honestly, this board is shit.

I am a member on another source board and they have tons of good sponsors. In fact the bad ones get thrown out and the board admins set scammer warnings.

This is the asshole from the Titan thread last week!! hahaha.. Telling us how we should take it in the ass from UGL's and be happy about it!!

The reality is that with UGL's you HAVE to lower your expectations. Now, before I get flamed I don't mean accept complete garbage. Communication should be reasonable (1-2 days answering emails), shipping should be avearge (7-10 days) and product should WORK (as noted 70-80% purity is GOOD).

Let me put it this way, for what this cat charges for a vial of test cyp I literally pay 6x that though my TRT clinic and I am with one of the more reasonably priced ones. That is 98% purity and 2 day shipping. If you expect that from a UGL you are simply demented. These guys are getting raws off the black market and doing their best to dose it based on WEIGHT that they are paying for. I met some of these guys personally and they take this shit seriously. They are brewing with your health in mind and in terms of quality they really are trying to beat out the competition. They aren't sitting around cutting raws with baking powder like some street crack dealer but THAT is exactly how some of you treat them. If you think that these guys are buying raws from the same manfactures as big pharma you are out of your mind. In order for them to compete with pharma quality they would have to buy a fuck ton of equipment and even then getting the dosing right would be nightmare.

Simply put, stop holding these guys to standards that only big phamra can can live up to unless you are prepared to pay the price. If this cat upped his products by 600% he would go out of business but that is the quality standard many are holding him to.

There you go folks, if you expect good gear from a UGL then you're are "simply demented".. Let me tell you something jackass, there is good gear out there.. Punks that roll over and are ok with being fucked are the main reason the UGL seen as a whole is so messed up.. They can get away with fucking you in the ass and they know you won't say a word.. YOU take it a step further though and defend them, unbelievable!!

Last edited:
He has his license pulled, whatever. He was a doctor and was trained as such, that is good enough for me. So you strike out at him like he was never trained? Makes sense. What puts you ahead of him knowledge-wise? Sorry, currently practicing or not i'm going to take his knowledge and experience over yours. When they pulled his license did they also cut into his brain or something i missed? How the fuck does that have anything to do with what he knows or has experienced? License...lol. You realize we are talking about illegal substances and therefore a lot of us are on the fringe so to speak? If anything i think this takes Dr. Scally up a notch in my book.

"All things male" refers to the type of genitalia you allow in your mouth...

Not for nothing, but you seem so confident about this value you can add (you certainly have not added any thus far) I have kept pretty quiet and clear of you in hopes that this "value" would start to show it's face... unfortunately you seem worthless. It's ok- you might be great at finding lost pets or calming down Alzheimer's patients but the simple fact is that you are nothing here.

You know its true- in the post I just quoted you basically threatened someone with your posts! " I will continue to post here, because I do have value to add." Who are you trying to convince? Surely not the literate people that are being subjected to the schill drivel that comes out of your mouth as often as body temperature protien gets pumped into it?

I'm not going to waste time telling you to stop posting-- you make me look even smarter and more useful just by my proximity to your cesspool of pointlessness! Thank you! Furthermore your false bravado is evident- you know you are an idiot. You know nobody cares. I feel this "I'm smart" act you strut around with is polished- which means nobody has ever cared about you... and that makes me sad. I am sorry your life sucks- I truly am. Suicide would make it all go away- pm me for suggestions.

He has his license pulled, whatever. He was a doctor and was trained as such, that is good enough for me. So you strike out at him like he was never trained? Makes sense. What puts you ahead of him knowledge-wise? Sorry, currently practicing or not i'm going to take his knowledge and experience over yours. When they pulled his license did they also cut into his brain or something i missed? How the fuck does that have anything to do with what he knows or has experienced? License...lol. You realize we are talking about illegal substances and therefore a lot of us are on the fringe so to speak? If anything i think this takes Dr. Scally up a notch in my book.
What was license pulled for??

Who are you? Do you have some sort of following somewhere? How are you making comments and observations as if you are an authority or respected member of "The Community"? I've never heard of you?
I'm going to suggest that you run any future posts you plan to make here at Meso that concern well known Community members by me or a short list of guys that I can give you that have been around and are respected in order to help you not insult people that have actually made contributions and have put in work and deserve a level of respect that you can't reasonably be expected to give as a result of your ignorance and lack of knowledge.
Get humble and pay your dues. Or continue down the path your on and be subjected to ridicule and miss the chance to learn and grow by observing others that have earned the respect of the people over time by their actions. Your arrogance is only surpassed by your ignorance.
Off the cuff remarks about a man that has made the contributions Dr. Scally has that are a matter of record serves to have you coming off as disrespectful and burdened by an agenda while coming into our home and bad mouthing one of our own as a way of making an introduction for yourself.
You're running short on air, partner.

No, no, no. What's right is right. We can be capable of having respect for one another and have an intelligent conversation without reducing to name calling or stuff like that. Every post from you to me has been unwarranted.. I can understand earning trust but tango, right off the bat you've been bullying and it takes away from the validity of what you're trying to say. I've read your history, and I believe you are an intelligent dude. Act like one.

We should help each other on this site man. Otherwise, what's the point?
Unwarranted? I seem to play well with others.
I've been wrong plenty of times, and in those instances I come to the board hat-in-hand and eat crow. But we ain't there yet....

When he was practicing he was an Anesthesiologis, so I am not sure what that had to do with hormones. Then he opened an anti aging clinic.

Nowhere did I say I don't like him or find some value in his publications. I am simply challenging his 100 mg = 1000 ng/dl rule, that he himself admits is only based on personal observation.

Why is that relevant to this discussion? Because people see blood work in here and point to that as if it is some kind of studied data. It isn't. Scally's history is also important if we are trying to use him as a creditable source. Just because YOU find him creditable based on his forum contributions, doesn't mean everyone will.

I find it interesting how anything contrary to popular opinion on this board winds up in a personal attack. I did't insult anyone here. You guys resort to that because you do not have an intelligent rebuttal.

Back