USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Yeah. When I first read this guys report (the 2500ish value @ 500 mgs) I thought it was a report of day before next injection. Someone told me it was 36 hour after injection.
Maybe I missed this somewhere, I thought he had blood drawn 48 hours after last injection which would fall within peak levels (48-72 hours I believe). @tmac34 can you clarify how much time had passed between prior injection and blood being drawn?

And regardless @jackmeoff1 i thought your point was that scally's 8-10X rule was incorrect based on the evidence that you have seen and then presented to us... This whole time you're trying to tell me you were only talking about when bloods are drawn outside of peak levels?

And regardless @jackmeoff1 i thought your point was that scally's 8-10X rule was incorrect based on the evidence that you have seen and then presented to us... This whole time you're trying to tell me you were only talking about when bloods are drawn outside of peak levels?

He doesn't know what he's talking about or what his point even was.. Just another internet know-it-all that actually doesn't have a clue.. Spreading misinformation should result in being stoned by the townspeople..

Last edited:
Prescribing steroids to patients for bodybuilding purposes and not maintaining accurate medical records.
http://caselaw.findlaw.com/tx-court-of-appeals/1576708.html
You entitled you to free speech and your own opinion. But its wrong to come in and start calling out names and slander.No matter what he is a doc and has put his time in through the medical filed. Which is a great achievement. I wont stoop to your level and slang crap. One because I dont know you or where you have been. Have some respect. Suck it up and apologize. And contribute something healthy to the board.
Thanks PI

Maybe I missed this somewhere, I thought he had blood drawn 48 hours after last injection which would fall within peak levels (48-72 hours I believe). @tmac34 can you clarify how much time had passed between prior injection and blood being drawn?

What I said is that Scally's theory, has no basis other than his own personal observation. It isn't objective but that is exacly the context it is often used here on this forum.

You entitled you to free speech and your own opinion. But its wrong to come in and start calling out names and slander.No matter what he is a doc and has put his time in through the medical filed. Which is a great achievement. I wont stoop to your level and slang crap. One because I dont know you or where you have been. Have some respect. Suck it up and apologize. And contribute something healthy to the board.
Thanks PI
What I posted there was not my "opinion". Somebody asked why his license was revoked and I answered them. Read the article. That is why his license was revoked. I chose that link because it also includes Scally's appeal.

Do you know the meaning of slander?

What I said is that Scally's theory, has no basis other than his own personal observation. It isn't objective but that is exacly the context it is often used here on this forum.
It has been observed here as well when blood is drawn at an ideal time... The most beneficial time to us to guage levels. When a product is dosed correctly and blood is drawn at the right time, levels come back within this reference, MOST of the time. All of your evidence suggests that you are correct when blood is taken at any random time. By this theory we could say that if you take blood between 1 hour after injection and 7 days, expect your levels to be anywhere from 3-10X your dosage which is....... RETARDED! There has to be conformity for us to base purity on. Again, we are NOT looking for an average over time like a TRT patient so stop comparing this specific example where bloods are not drawn optimally.

It has been observed here as well when blood is drawn at an ideal time... The most beneficial time to us to guage levels. When a product is dosed correctly and blood is drawn at the right time, levels come back within this reference, MOST of the time. All of your evidence suggests that you are correct when blood is taken at any random time. By this theory we could say that if you take blood between 1 hour after injection and 7 days, expect your levels to be anywhere from 3-10X your dosage which is....... RETARDED! There has to be conformity for us to base purity on. Again, we are NOT looking for an average over time like a TRT patient so stop comparing this specific example where bloods are not drawn optimally.
You follow any of my posts? It isn't random, bloods for TRT are drawn on the low end, usually on the 7'th day after injection or the 4'th day for twice weekly injections. It is valuable data.

But refer to my first post regarding this. I've seen them all over, as low as 300ish from 100 mg to as high as 1000 but most of them seem to be somewhere in between. Add to that I thought the 2500 figure was based on the low end, not peak levels.

You follow any of my posts? It isn't random, bloods for TRT are drawn on the low end, usually on the 7'th day after injection or the 4'th day for twice weekly injections. It is valuable data.

But refer to my first post regarding this. I've seen them all over, as low as 300ish from 100 mg to as high as 1000 but most of them seem to be somewhere in between. Add to that I thought the 2500 figure was based on the low end, not peak levels.
I follow it all. This is why you are impossible to talk to, your points are not congruent. You notice how everyone else has given up talking to you like a human being? Your all over the place and using these random data points to knock one of the more prominent (even though you "disagree" with his scientific observations) people in the field. I give up to. Fuck off

What I posted there was not my "opinion". Somebody asked why his license was revoked and I answered them. Read the article. That is why his license was revoked. I chose that link because it also includes Scally's appeal.

Do you know the meaning of slander?
Dude, you called Scally a troll.

24 hours. A couple weeks back in a post prior to the blood work I mentioned that I was going to pin the day before (Monday) and get the blood work done the following day. Those who replied thought that was fine.

24 hours. A couple weeks back in a post prior to the blood work I mentioned that I was going to pin the day before (Monday) and get the blood work done the following day. Those who replied thought that was fine.
Cool cool man, just wondering for comparison. I'm sure no one steared you wrong

When he was practicing he was an Anesthesiologis, so I am not sure what that had to do with hormones. Then he opened an anti aging clinic.

Nowhere did I say I don't like him or find some value in his publications. I am simply challenging his 100 mg = 1000 ng/dl rule, that he himself admits is only based on personal observation.

Why is that relevant to this discussion? Because people see blood work in here and point to that as if it is some kind of studied data. It isn't. Scally's history is also important if we are trying to use him as a creditable source. Just because YOU find him creditable based on his forum contributions, doesn't mean everyone will.

I find it interesting how anything contrary to popular opinion on this board winds up in a personal attack. I did't insult anyone here. You guys resort to that because you do not have an intelligent rebuttal.

There's always some smart guy like you lurking around who shows up and insists on showing how fucking smart he is. Please read the attached book chapter. Pay close attention to the part where they discuss serum levels resulting from injections of testosterone (hmmm, that 10x rule is actually supported by serum analyses. oh snap, dumbfuck). then please unplug you computer from the internet. OR TYPE IN ALL CAPS. that helps too.

fuck's sake

Attachments

Sorry guys, looong day, i filled 240 scripts today, must me some kind of record. trying to make up some hours before i leave to china this weekend. If you've emailed me and i haven't responded I apologize, ill do so now.

Back