USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

I've been diluting Test-e with filtered/sterile grapeseed oil, if I don't I get crippling pip and swelling/redness. Did 1 cc test/0.5 cc grapeseed oil in right quad, very minimal pip. 1 cc in left delt made it swell for 3 days, very painful. 2 cc in left quad and I still can't bend my knee, it's swollen and red. I've been on gear for 8 months now.

Added pic for clarification, there's no purple, that's just reflection from the paper or something, you can see redness on the left w/ swelling.

thanks for all ur metadata.

I just wanna know why my delt feels like someone punched the fuck outa me and is slightly swollen lol

Don't feel bad, I got cracked floating ribs, but I know why it happened to me. See a knee, eat a knee. Just a little bit of toughening never hurt no body...well except me :)

Don't feel bad, I got cracked floating ribs, but I know why it happened to me. See a knee, eat a knee. Just a little bit of toughening never hurt no body...well except me :)
Yeah i had that same problem a couple deployments back. Drunk americans and british in the same bar... didnt work out so well. I had a top rack (3 high) and it seemed to take months to heal.

Regarding the 8-10x estimate:

On pharma test @ 150 per week, my levels have varied from 1155 (1x weekly, blood drawn 1 week after the last inj in the morning) to 739 (3 inj weekly, blood drawn 2 days after the last inj in the afternoon).

The 739 was disappointing, that's under 5x the weekly dose. I don't know if it matters that I had been crusing for a few weeks.

Again, that's with legit pharma from a TRT prescription. Not far off from Spetz' numbers.

FWIW

There are few people on here who are saying Spetz is bad. In fact a lot who think the quality is sub-par think Spetz is doing a great job both with Cust service and handling the quality of his gear. If this quality is alright for you then that's absolutely your choice, some may hate and some may not.

The fact is, if the gear is dose at... Let's be generous and say 60%, what is that other 40% your INJECTING in to your body. Absolutely none of us know. The dude in China who manufactured it knows, and just for me, I don't trust the underground of China to put any kind of filler in my gear. Or it was stepped on along the way. Either way, the higher purity, the more confidence I can have in knowing exactly what I'm putting in my body. Just my opinion though

I agree I want to get what I paid for and know exactly what it is. Hell I wouldn't mind paying just to get better quality gear. Can't be worst than paying 100$ vials to the gym dealer. Especially when the label says Legend.

Why have we never heard about it before now? I've not heard one claim of Spetz not delivering....that's the whole reason we do this. To post/share honest, uncensored reviews to help better educate ourselves and other guys that are potential consumers.

There are people out there right now with money collected and no product. Emails from spetz have gone unanswered since early last week.

Bunch of people just sitting tight waiting to see what happens after his weekend trip to China and after he gets the IV out of his arm.

Sorry guys i had to go to the 24hr care center for dehydration, word of advise, dont eat on a plane no matter how much you think your gains will be lost, this is far worse im down to 179 :(

ok back to business, hope everyone is doing well.

Regarding the 8-10x estimate:

On pharma test @ 150 per week, my levels have varied from 1155 (1x weekly, blood drawn 1 week after the last inj in the morning) to 739 (3 inj weekly, blood drawn 2 days after the last inj in the afternoon).

The 739 was disappointing, that's under 5x the weekly dose. I don't know if it matters that I had been crusing for a few weeks.

Again, that's with legit pharma from a TRT prescription. Not far off from Spetz' numbers.

FWIW
Easy, easy man... Lower dosage is more likely to be spratic. Due to individuals. But overloading and more frequently dosing should give a more accurate reading.

There are people out there right now with money collected and no product. Emails from spetz have gone unanswered since early last week.

Bunch of people just sitting tight waiting to see what happens after his weekend trip to China and after he gets the IV out of his arm.
He is here. Hang tight..

Sorry guys i had to go to the 24hr care center for dehydration, word of advise, dont eat on a plane no matter how much you think your gains will be lost, this is far worse im down to 179 :(

ok back to business, hope everyone is doing well.
Get to feeling better Spetz. Then handle your bizzzz...

Is this a Reddit thing poured over to Meso?

I agree I want to get what I paid for and know exactly what it is. Hell I wouldn't mind paying just to get better quality gear. Can't be worst than paying 100$ vials to the gym dealer. Especially when the label says Legend.
That is what it comes down to brother. I agree, as along with most of us here. We don't mind paying more, as long as what we get is legit!

I have been having some issues with emails too but overall Spetz has replied but not followed through I guess is the best way to say it. I usually dont sweat things because I understand the game somewhat but when I hear you will get tracking info today and it never comes.... after the third time it makes me uneasy... anyways I am still standing by and hopefully package will show this wk.

Back