USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

@usaspetz starting to look like you could use some help around here. Forget the Centrino talk for a min and let's just focus on our original concerns. You said you will taking this venture on full-time, I hope the environment of this thread will improve soon. It may be time to consider your options though in light of this last batch of Test. Everyone understands why you like to run your own label, but my only advice would be don't let it burn you down before you get started here. You have a solid model as a reseller and until you are able to procure a source of good raws I'd be focused on damage control. Make the customers whole, and suspend orders of the UGL until you have a product that has undergone quality control testing... another bad batch and reimbursement/reship would expend so much time and capital it will make it more and more difficult to recover. You have the tools to be successful but I hope you aren't too short sighted to see that brand recognition is everything. If you can't be 100% confident in your UGL product going out stick with what you know is consistent: meds, anchillaries, vet/HG.... or my fear is that the Anabolix label will tarnish your reputation and tear the whole thing apart.

Edit: didn't know the left lobe went that far over, unless the pic is misleading. Thanks for the info bro[/QUOTE]

That was very nice constructed critism.

OK all my emails have been answered and tracking numbers updated, phew!!

id like to share a story, 9 months ago while on a tren cycle i go to sleep, i was benching 3 plates maybe 12 times, and my friend @unixpro paid for me to go to a spinning class with him and his wife, he lost over 100lb spinning and well one issue us big guys have is lack of stamina, i cant deny it :) however this guy is bigger than I and he can spin 2hrs and burn 3k calories, that is very very impressive! so i went spinning in Miami, fl which i dont like lol and woke up the next morning i could not move from the bed, my chest felt like i was having a heart attack, i was very scared!! it hurt when i breathed and it felt like my heart was bruised or something, went to the ER and ekg were all ok, MRI and ct scan all OK.

then it turned out there is a condition which i forgot the name, where fibers in the long tear, and basically air from the lungs escape into the chest cavity and there is nothing that can be done, you have to lay in bed sitting upright for a few days and the tears heal and the air goes god knows where. true story guys!!

so .. dont spin on tren lol
You have several complaints right now and we do not here you addressing these .....this is not good. Quit telling stories and put your consumers at ease. You have already gained notice of members. The last thing you want is for them to be poking around in your thread it can be quite detrimental. You are getting sound advice from TEK and I am giving you some but I can't lie your flippant attitude towards what is going on in your thread is bothersome.

I'm hoping Spetz is dealing with these issues via pm and email, which can be ideal but it leads the community to wonder what everyone's status is. I think just a once-a-day check in to address the community as a whole would go a long way to ease the concerns here. When left with too much time to wonder our collective consciousness seems to quickly spiral into a paranoid frenzy in this thread.

I'm hoping Spetz is dealing with these issues via pm and email, which can be ideal but it leads the community to wonder what everyone's status is. I think just a once-a-day check in to address the community as a whole would go a long way to ease the concerns here. When left with too much time to wonder our collective consciousness seems to quickly spiral into a paranoid frenzy in this thread.
I'll give a quick update. Shortly after my vent session yesterday, Spetz sent me an email claiming my package should arrive Saturday. He gave me a tracking number that doesn't work, but I get that. Sometimes the tracking services don't update as quickly as we'd like. We will see if the eagle lands tomorrow...

I raised come concerns a few pages back, and I received an email from Spetz. I'm satisfied for the moment and will update the community as things change.

But yes, he should take a page from Brand Management 101: When crisis hits, GET IN FRONT OF IT. Something happened a few weeks back; it doesn't matter what it was but those who have been corresponding with him noticed the drop off in communication almost immediately.

A quick note should have gone out:

Dear customers:

As in any business, periodically challenges come up. While I'm working these issues out, there may be some delay in shipping some of your orders. Please know that I'm working to rectify this situation as quickly as possible and will take steps to make sure this doesn't happen again in the futures. I will be sending out status updates every 48 hours. Please know I've worked hard to earn your trust - and business - and will continue to do so.

Regards,

Spetz

--------------------------------------------------------------

if an email like that went out early last week, this forum would be humming along rather than taking the tone it recently has.

I'll give a quick update. Shortly after my vent session yesterday, Spetz sent me an email claiming my package should arrive Saturday. He gave me a tracking number that doesn't work, but I get that. Sometimes the tracking services don't update as quickly as we'd like. We will see if the eagle lands tomorrow...

Mine didnt work till the next day when it shipped

I also received an email late yesterday evening after the buzz about his recent fall off..
he stated that the overnight attempt last wkend didn't go over as planned, and sincerely apologized for that issue.. (I don't feel I need to get into all those details).. however he has attempted to square things straight, but no actually "substance" i.e -tracking/shipping out info..
just simply stated that he was working on it, and would get back with me this afternoon around 4pm.. so in light of how I'm starting to see a few other guys who we're experiencing similar issues get straightened out, I'll continue to update community as I am updated.

Update: Spetz will be replacing my vials of test e that were underdosed according to bloods and keeping true to his word about credit for the bloods themselves. I don't want to give too much detail, but I'll update upon arrival.

sorry guys I slept for 13 hours. The damn refinery I work at has had me work almost everyday for the past 4 months. Plus Ive been working out most days. So I needed some Solid sleep.
Background , I drink nothing but water. I've been on test e 10 weeks , switched to test prop , 10 days of Anavar.
Worked 12 hours yesterday and I couldn't breath well because of my slight swelling. Came home and took some laxative and fiber hoping i was backed up. Fell asleep and I woke up a few hours later with the most unbelievable pool of sweat under me. I called off work today and slept more. Just woke up and I feel better but I can tell it's still there slightly. I'm gonna go to the doc as soon as I can. I have 3 other guys besides me on spetzs anavar with not a similar problem.
Thanks for everyone's concern and I'll update later

I have some positive news to offer up. I pinned some of the replacement test yesterday and I don't have near the PIP I had with the previous batch.

@TANGO.ECHO.KILO - He can always just rebrand and call it "Bolix" (i.e. Bollocks)

Update... I also got email from Spetz last night saying he would resend package. Not sure what the issue really is but he contacted me and hopefully it will be smooth sailing going forward. No tracking or estimated time for delivery but I will post once pack arrives.

That's a a buzzkill about that var I rolled the dice with it but am not planning on incorporating it in untill 2nd week of dec ! Has anyone else chanced spetz's var?

I ordered from Spetz just before the China trip. Communication was great and fast. Recieved tracking, info updated the next day, and items arrived in great condition. Damn near Amazon quality logistics, very impressive.

Items are UGL. I haven't used them yet, so I can't comment on quality.

I intentially ordered *before* the China trip, because if Spetz really is a one man show, I didn't see how he could realistically travel to China, deal with the time change over 3 days, get work done there, and stay on top of his business at home. That type of trip will wipe you even if you spread it out over 10 days.

I think Spetz underestimated the impact the trip would have on his body and business. I fully agree with JahWobble that Spetz will need to go out of his way to communicate, set expectations, and pad turn-around times.

Spetz, you will get sick, be busy, or otherwise unavailable to run your business. Plan for it. Either develop a back-up who you train or over communication with your customers and pad timeframes.

Thanks again Spetz, you do a great job and I think you can really succeed. Best of luck navigating the current rough waters.

as I stated earlier, I would update as soon as I heard back word from Spetz.. seems this man is on his up and up, he followed through gave me all info & details I was needing and look forward to updating once pack is received.

Here's my update on my situation. I went to the ER and they done a full checkup. Everything was fine with my liver, kidneys, and the rest of my organs. They told me I had pleurisy it could be caused by my chemical pneumonia that I also have from working in the refinery.
As far as the anavar goes my three friends and I feel that it's going good so far. We can all tell that it's kicking in but of course we don't know if it's up to par yet!!!!
Thanks for the help guys!!!

To all the people that had issues... Has spetz made things right its hard to tell at this point without making a list.

Back