USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

I think I can say it now that it's been sent out to me... Yes, I'm going to run the new test at the same dose for 5 weeks and get bloods and then I'm going to run his test amps for 5 weeks at the same dose and run bloods.

Spetz and I have been going back and forth in PM the last couple days and he says that he still getting customers with blood values that are comparable to mine (which fall in line with what he has heard) on TRT and another guy on Kevin's raws... Which would make sense since it's the same gear as his. I figured the best way to lay it to rest is to run his new batch to see if and how it is different, then run the pharma grade.

Just FYI, Spetz was not directly saying that these numbers were ok or directly defending these numbers, just that this was what he had observed. So I thought this would be the best way to figure it out.
cool deal man. can't wait to see how the persian amps differ from the ugl gear

I think I can say it now that it's been sent out to me... Yes, I'm going to run the new test at the same dose for 5 weeks and get bloods and then I'm going to run his test amps for 5 weeks at the same dose and run bloods.

Spetz and I have been going back and forth in PM the last couple days and he says that he still getting customers with blood values that are comparable to mine (which fall in line with what he has heard) on TRT and another guy on Kevin's raws... Which would make sense since it's the same gear as his. I figured the best way to lay it to rest is to run his new batch to see if and how it is different, then run the pharma grade.

Just FYI, Spetz was not directly saying that these numbers were ok or directly defending these numbers, just that this was what he had observed. So I thought this would be the best way to figure it out.
So this is a new batch but people are still getting low numbers? Or am I reading that wrong? Sorry been a long day

Hey Spetz, glad to hear that the turbulence is coming to smooth sailing.
Will you have any other compounds that will come into play in the near future.
I know you mentioned Primobolan, Proviron, vet grade Prop, EQ, NPP.
primo is on the way :) i have some proviron in stock, i also have some vet prop in stock but... ill be honest, i want to get feedback more than anything because I WILL be keeping the ones i got for me :) sorry guys lol ill have some more in about a month, i also have 50mg npp @ 50ml so its easier on the wallet for everyone, ill upload some pics later.

also coming 100mg organon deca amps from PK of course, the ones from holland are usually counterfeited and i dont have a contact in holland (not for this anyways ;)

well guys, last night i shot 2 amps (bayer testoviron) into my right trap and i've had 0 pip today, I have fairly big traps so they can take it and although i felt typical discomfort mainly with the BA %, it went away within 30 mins, so... my formula needs some further work :) my next batch will consist of lower % of BB and since i have a dual autoclave step i feel i can keep the BA at 1%, worst case it might "crash" and crystallize in which case we raise the BB and ill replace your items.

I just wanted to be fair and honest and this is not only my job now but i actually enjoy it.

Also quick question guys but if the bloods are showing that the averages are coming back at 23-2500 for 500mg wk hypothetically at a gram I should be 'feeling it' no? I mean I felt an initial surge of strength from taking spetz test but now at wk 5-6 I havnt noticed much change. In fact, I fear they might be different potency (the vials) which would account for why I felt the effects initially but now they have dropped off some week and a half later. If that's the case what should I do for now, other than try to get some pharma test and measure against that?

Also quick question guys but if the bloods are showing that the averages are coming back at 23-2500 for 500mg wk hypothetically at a gram I should be 'feeling it' no? I mean I felt an initial surge of strength from taking spetz test but now at wk 5-6 I havnt noticed much change. In fact, I fear they might be different potency (the vials) which would account for why I felt the effects initially but now they have dropped off some week and a half later. If that's the case what should I do for now, other than try to get some pharma test and measure against that?

Get another set of bloods. It's all you can do for any certainty.

You had to get bloods to know for sure... You can just judge based on others bloods. You don't know what batch you had not if your bloods would come up the same. I would suggest changing your training up a little bit and make sure your diet is on point.

You had to get bloods to know for sure... You can just judge based on others bloods. You don't know what batch you had not if your bloods would come up the same. I would suggest changing your training up a little bit and make sure your diet is on point.
Yeah your right but it's like every time I ask my doc to let me get bloods, they shut me down. We see what happens. Also I take in about 3000-3500 calories ED of lean meat and veggies, so don't see how could be that

Yeah your right but it's like every time I ask my doc to let me get bloods, they shut me down. We see what happens. Also I take in about 3000-3500 calories ED of lean meat and veggies, so don't see how could be that
You aren't eating enough it sounds like. If I remember right, you are in your early 20's. Up those calories, your metabolism is super fast right now

Back on page 73 the Bayer amps were $130 for 10x1ml ea. Has anyone tried those or the Aburaihan Pakistan amps?

All I can say is this, you are a shitty friend as well as a fucking chump! I get the whole part about you having to read but check this out, tell him to read. Don't hide behind all these fucked up lies that you're trying to pass off as hard work. You say that he doesn't work and goes to the gym? That was the best timw of my gym life. Wake up, eat, hit my noon aa mtg and off to cruch the weights, no one there, all to myself. It sound like jealousy. Shoot a pic of your"friend" up here without a face and let us be the deciding factor. Are you an old man and him a good looking younger guy that is yoked amd pulls hella pussy while your stuck in a stagnant marriage? Not talking shit...well maybe a little. Help him out if he's a friend, if not help him out anyways but charge him.
I'm not even going to bother with this one. Good one tough guy

New product:
NPP 50mg/50ml Price is $140, comes from Argentina. No pretty box just the bottle sorry :( 10 in stock!

bRS3Kop.gif

Back